AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollye

Reaction score
MISSING JUVENILE FROM BRIDGETON CITY DULCE MARIA ALAVEZ 5 YEAR OLD HISPANIC FEMALE LAST SEEN IN CITY PARK AREA

MISSING JUVENILE
5 YEAR OLD FEMALE GOES BY DULCE MARIA ALAVEZ LAST SEEN WEARING BROWN PANTS WITH FLOWERS AND BUTTERFLIES, PINK COLORED SHIRT WITH LONG SLEEVES AND WHITE DRESS SHOES. LAST SEEN IN BRIDGETON PARK AREA. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT 856 451-0033 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Media, Maps, Timeline thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2 -
AMBER ALERT - NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #2

collage-dulce-alavez-1200x840.jpg

_____

According to the Amber Alert issued by State Police, the man who took the girl is described as a light-skinned, possibly Hispanic, male, roughly 5-foot-6-inches tall. He has a thin build, no facial hair and facial acne. He was wearing orange sneakers, red pants and a black shirt. The man led Dulce from a playground to a red van with a sliding side door and tinted windows and then drove away.

Amber Alert for Dulce Alavez: Timeline, what we know about missing 5-year-old as search enters 2nd week

Attachments

• 26DCE18D-599C-4436-B0E6-3D30CFE787BB.jpeg
    26DCE18D-599C-4436-B0E6-3D30CFE787BB.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Amber Alert for Dulce Alavez: Timeline, what we know about missing 5-year-old as search enters 2nd week

Monday, Sept. 16, shortly before 4 p.m.: Dulce’s mother Noema Alavez told police they stopped along with Dulce’s 3-year-old brother and an 8-year-old relative at a Sunoco convenience store for ice cream. Video surveillance captured at the store showed the children looking into a display case. Police provided images from the video to help show the clothes Dulce was wearing when she went missing.

Monday, Sept. 16, about 4:20 p.m.: Noema Alavez told police she immediately began looking for Dulce, thinking her daughter was hiding.

She said she searched for about 10 to 15 minutes before calling her brother to help look for the girl.

Monday, Sept. 16, at 5 p.m.: Noema Alavez calls police to report her daughter missing, beginning what would be an extensive search of the massive park.

About two dozen people were playing basketball at a court near the play area at the time the child went missing, police said. All were interviewed by police and none initially reported seeing an abduction, according to police. Witnesses confirmed seeing the kids at the playground.

Tuesday, Sept. 17, at 7 a.m.: Police resumed the search and continued looking all day. Members of the community joined in the effort. The search included aircraft and thermal imaging cameras.

Investigators searched the 1,000-acre park, its adjoining neighborhoods and nearby Sunset Lake throughout the day on Tuesday before calling off the search when it became too dark.

More than 50 officers from various agencies within the county, city fire department personnel and K9s from throughout the state were involved in the search. A waterway at the park was also drained as part of the search.

Tuesday, Sept. 17, around 10 p.m.: New Jersey State Police issue an Amber Alert for Dulce, for the first time revealing new information indicating that the 5-year-old may have been abducted from the park. They issued a description of the man and red van with a sliding door believed to be involved in her kidnapping.

Bridgeton police later explained that the new information was uncovered after interviewing and re-interviewing witnesses.

Wednesday morning, Sept. 18: Noema Alavez told NJ Advance Media that police have suggested that members of Dulce’s family may have been involved in her disappearance, but she denied the claim.

“The police think our family did this,” she said. “They think I did something to her. I didn’t. I love my daughter. I would never do nothing bad to her."

Wednesday, Sept. 18, at 2 p.m.: Police Chief Michael Gaimari said investigators have obtained video surveillance that may show the van being sought in the abduction, but Dulce’s whereabouts remain unknown.

Thursday morning: The boyfriend of Dulce’s mother (who is not the girl’s father) is detained by ICE, she tells reporters. The man was later released without being charged.

Thursday, Sept. 19, 3 p.m.: Cumberland County Prosecutor Jennifer Webb-McCrae hold a brief news conference, announcing a $20,000 reward for information that leads investigators to Dulce. Webb-McCrae held another press briefing at the same time Friday, but had little else to add.

Friday morning, Sept. 20: The reward increased to $35,000 as a local business kicks in $10,000 and the State Policeman’s Benevolent Association chips in another $5,000.

Saturday, Sept. 21, at 7 p.m.: A candlelight vigil is held in the park where Dulce went missing.

Sunday, Sept. 22: Gaimari, the Bridgeton police chief urges local resident to share information with authorities even if they are in the country illegally. He says police wouldn’t know if someone is undocumented and won’t ask about their immigration status.

Monday, Sept. 23: Authorities asked the public to review mobile phones and cameras for any possible images or videos recorded between 3 and 6 p.m. on Sept. 16 at Bridgeton City Park.

Wow, the photo and apparent video sighting of this red car is a big development !!

Something I’m starting to suspect is that the mom had a habit of going to that park and doing homework with her niece in the car while the younger two children played on the playground. I get the feeling this was perhaps a pattern. And something that perp knew. JMO.

I think she did frequently not for homework for the 8 year old but to relax and get a break to rest a few minutes. Being pregnant is hard and she probably believed this was totally harmless (and it SHOULD BE!!). Sadly she will regret this forever. :(

Whatever is goin down with all the edited and removed media reports and media videos, if it brings Dulce home or offers answers to the family then its fine by me
Maybe the car in the video belongs to some poor innocent woman who picked her child up at the park and LE doesn't want her to get mobbed by the media tomorrow morning on her way to school.

that can get me banned from WS...they dont care but i do.
Thats the 2nd or 3rd ive quoted or linked to thats no longer working

Nobody will get banned for quoting an article that is later edited or removed. Mods are well aware that happens! I watched the video as well so it’s common knowledge it existed.

I also find it interesting that vehicle entered the park and left so quickly. I presume people who go visit the park usually spend more than minutes in it. So why did it leave after spending so little time in the park?

Dropping someone off, picking someone up, realizing there was too many kids at the park for their child to play....

Totally agree with the alarming part! I am a native English speaker and sometimes I get the dirtiest looks when I let my daughter’s nickname “Child” slip out in public. But I only call her that because that is what our rescue parrot started calling her when he first moved in. He’ll yell for her or knock on her door with his beak and say something like, “hey Child!! I wanna kiwi!” It just stuck. But people who don’t know this have very obvious reactions when they hear me call her that.

Yes and we never know what the back story might be. I know a few families who had a boy after 2, 5 or 8 girls. They do affectionately refer to that boy as “the boy” occasionally. It’s not distancing language for them it’s like they still don’t believe it. Lol

I say that to make this point: the link to the breaking story from NBC10 Philadelphia is no longer working. Shall we quash the knowledge of the neighbors video if the red van? That's absolutley un-effing believable. I watched with my very own eyes and took screenshots from the report myself. Can somebody help me find it or is it another video that is now gone or edited to suit whomever is pulling strings or threatening reporters? Would that be happening?
Seriously why is this happening and will somwbody help me find the new link to the report? Im freaking out a wee bit lol

IDK but when I first started reading about this car I tried following a quoted post back to see the news story and the page just said error when I went to the post. Like it was no longer a post. So I looked on the news websites I found nothing about this car. So strange.

I say that to make this point: the link to the breaking story from NBC10 Philadelphia is no longer working. Shall we quash the knowledge of the neighbors video if the red van? That's absolutley un-effing believable. I watched with my very own eyes and took screenshots from the report myself. Can somebody help me find it or is it another video that is now gone or edited to suit whomever is pulling strings or threatening reporters? Would that be happening?
Seriously why is this happening and will somwbody help me find the new link to the report? Im freaking out a wee bit lol
I can't find the part in the video either, I thought I was going crazy for a little bit o_O. Obviously they weren't supposed to post that video yet or at all.

Perhaps we should not talk about the car until it’s back on MSM? I’m not sure what the rules are for a situation like this. I’d hate for some innocent person to be harassed by someone who recognizes their car.

About the question of timing---that SUV only being there for a few minutes...

It would fit well with a scenario a few people already suggested. Let's say Dulce and her brother were arriving at the swings---they got in a little tiff about something, as siblings do....

So something happens, he knocks into her and so she knocks back and his cone falls on the ground. He is upset, going to go tell mama, so she runs off....

Maybe she runs out to the parking lot on Burt street.

If a predator type person just happened to be standing in the lot, and saw a little girl, all alone, running, and no one was around?

It might have been the perfect storm, as he had just driven in, so he figured no one had seen him, and he didn't see anyone with her....She may have even said she was playing hide and seek, or hiding from her Mom ?

Iris Delgado
@DelgadoT62

A una semana del rapto de Dulce María Alavez, su foto esta entre los 10 más buscados por el FBI.
@FBIMostWanted
@Telemundo62
It's been a week since she went missing. Dulce Maria Alavez is now officially one of the Top 10 most wanted by FBI.
@NBCPhiladelphia

Translated from Spanish by Google

A week after the abduction of Dulce María Alavez, her photo is among the 10 most wanted by the FBI.
@FBIMostWanted
@Telemundo62
It's been a week since she went missing. Dulce Maria Alavez is now officially one of the Top 10 most wanted by FBI.
@NBCPhiladelphia

EFMMGxRXsAAYKTd

Iris Delgado on Twitter

Perhaps we should not talk about the car until it’s back on MSM? I’m not sure what the rules are for a situation like this. I’d hate for some innocent person to be harassed by someone who recognizes their car.
We were debating on what exact make and model of that car was. It's not really super identifiable so hopefully nobody will be harassed over having a similar car, but what has been seen can not be unseen.

If this car and occupant are involved, I still have a very hard time with the time frame. The car comes into the park, most likely drives down behind the buildings out of sight and parks. The man gets out and walks toward the playground, sees DMA and entices her or takes her by the hand and leads her back to the car, puts her in the back seat and drives away.
Meanwhile, her younger brother is crying over the dumped ice cream and is running back to his mother.
All this in three minutes.

No one sees this and there were other children on the playground with, presumably their mothers sitting around watching them for their safety. I don't think the playground was full of unattended children, there had to be other adults present.

Not to mention the detailed description someone was able note and share.

All this in three minutes, stretches my common sense.
MOO MOO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member