AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this car and occupant are involved, I still have a very hard time with the time frame. The car comes into the park, most likely drives down behind the buildings out of sight and parks. The man gets out and walks toward the playground, sees DMA and entices her or takes her by the hand and leads her back to the car, puts her in the back seat and drives away.
Meanwhile, her younger brother is crying over the dumped ice cream and is running back to his mother.
All this in three minutes.

No one sees this and there were other children on the playground with, presumably their mothers sitting around watching them for their safety. I don't think the playground was full of unattended children, there had to be other adults present.

Not to mention the detailed description someone was able note and share.

All this in three minutes, stretches my common sense.
MOO MOO MOO

The very odd thing is that NO ONE, to include the mom, LE, the Cumberland County Prosecutor (her name escapes me now -Mcrea?) or news outlets have confirmed or denied the presence of other children/parents on the playground at the same time as Dulce and her brother. Only the 2 dozen basketball players have ever been discussed.

I had something terrifying happen with my 3 yo. We were at the park and my 1yo fell. I literally looked down for a couple seconds to pick my 1yo up and my 3yo was gone out of the play are. Literally seconds and he was gone. I screamed my head off and luckily another child saw him in a sand pit 200 yds away. He didn’t answer my calls. Even now if a stranger Goes up to him (age almost 4) and tells him he has a toy for him my child will most probably go with them. Just goes to show that kids can disappear in a matter of seconds. Even though she’s five I still think it’s plausible that she went with someone who lured her. Most people may have just assumed he was her father. I hope they find this baby soon. This terrifies me as a parent.

Also, with such a detailed description of the man, how is it that LE has not released an artist's sketch of the person seen putting her into the back seat?
It's not really detailed. We don't even have an age range. No description of hair or eye color, etc. We only have a description of this person having acne. So if there is any accuracy to this witness at all, presumably the person has bad acne if they were noticed and not much else about the facial characteristics.

Search for missing 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez enters day 8

Points from video (News) from Monday Sept 23, afternoon.

*LE conducting yet another search in the wooded area near the playground.

*FBI stopping vehicles to hand out info and ask questions

*Swing set pictured in video is on end of playground close to buildings pointed
out by Dulce's brother

*Video of red SUV coming and going was captured by a security camera (not cell
phone as I originally thought) and has been give to the police

*New missing poster released, still asking for info on Hispanic male with orange
sneakers

*Time of disappearance specifically given as 4:20pm Monday Sept 16, asking for
info from public

I had something terrifying happen with my 3 yo. We were at the park and my 1yo fell. I literally looked down for a couple seconds to pick my 1yo up and my 3yo was gone out of the play are. Literally seconds and he was gone. I screamed my head off and luckily another child saw him in a sand pit 200 yds away. He didn’t answer my calls. Even now if a stranger Goes up to him (age almost 4) and tells him he has a toy for him my child will most probably go with them. Just goes to show that kids can disappear in a matter of seconds. Even though she’s five I still think it’s plausible that she went with someone who lured her. Most people may have just assumed he was her father. I hope they find this baby soon. This terrifies me as a parent.
This!!!!
3 minutes, which also could have been five or ten minutes imo, is actually a pretty long time, if you sat and timed it out youd realize it’s plenty of time. Also, yes! He could have looked like father/brother/uncle etc. especially if he’s Latino as reported. At a park playing and interacting with others, there’s no reason to see a man putting a child in a car as creepy since you have no real context. I’m happy they were ever able to get any sort of a description... red pants and orange shoes definitely help (idiot)

Also, with such a detailed description of the man, how is it that LE has not released an artist's sketch of the person seen putting her into the back seat?
They would need a lot more details than no facial hair and acne.
Someone would have needed to get a close enough look at him to describe the shape of his face, eyes, lips, nose, forehead, etc, in order to produce a sketch.

Imo

I'm getting ready to set up a new thread. Did MSM take away the video of the red SUV? I saw it posted last night then read that it was pulled? I'd like to set it up in the beginning on the new thread, that's why I ask.

Thanks.

This link mentions it , saying it was shot from a security camera and states it was given to the police and not to them (the media). The original link was from NBC and is still in my browser history. I just tried to open it and it now says "Content no longer available."

Still, it's irresponsible and potentially harmful to the investigation to release a video of a vehicle and claim it belongs to the suspect without any verification from LE.

Imo
As far as I can tell they never actually claimed it belongs to a suspect. Of course the video went puff so we can't check what they were actually saying.

I'm getting ready to set up a new thread. Did MSM take away the video of the red SUV? I saw it posted last night then read that it was pulled? I'd like to set it up in the beginning on the new thread, that's why I ask.

Thanks.
I think it was pulled a few hours after they showed the video.
It was footage of a car that was seen on surveillance, but as far as I know there has been no verification from LE that it is the car involved in the crime and it is not included in the description in the Amber Alert.
Imo

This link mentions it , saying it was shot from a security camera and states it was given to the police and not to them (the media). The original link was from NBC and is still in my browser history. I just tried to open it and it now says "Content no longer available."
Well it's not exactly accurate since the media actually had that video-we all saw it.

I saw the video last night too! Does this mean that MSM got ahold of the video and didn't turn it over to the police first?

I'm confused.

Would that also mean that LE did not go door to door looking for home surveillance cameras and MSM did and found the video?

I saw the video last night too! Does this mean that MSM got ahold of the video and didn't turn it over to the police first?

I'm confused.

Would that also mean that LE did not go door to door looking for home surveillance cameras and MSM did and found the video?
It's still on telemundo. There is a link provided.

I'm confused.
Hard to say as there has been no verification by LE.
As far as I know the vehicle is still being described as a van or SUV with sliding doors and tinted windows.
Usually LE stresses the only credible information will come from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member