AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never followed a case where the media removes their videos or edits them so much after their first upload. It is so unusual idk what to think. Mom stands up and talks to reporters & 2 days later part of what she stated is edited out. Ive watched news reports/ videos, from reputable news sources, be removed within hours or edited so much the entire story changes. Links are broken, story,? What story? We are sorry the video you're looking for is no longer available would you like to search for another? Its wild IMOO
Makes me wonder whats happening in the background investigation?

I've lived here most of my life and can't remember a stranger abduction case in Cumberland County. The only one I've heard of happened n the late 70s when I was a toddler. My young parents were haunted by it and referenced it often.

We have more than our share of crime, but what people don't understand is that even though we're in New Jersey and Bridgeton is a "city" ... things are very much behind the times down here. We are poor. We have the least educated, poorest population in NJ. Among the highest drop out rates and unemployment, some of the poorest schools, etc. BUT - we're very rural. It's more like Alabama here than Philly.

Our local LE and officials are good people who do good work, but they certainly lack experience in cases that would get nationwide attention. The only national/controversial stories I can recall are controversial police-involved shootings in Bridgeton/Vineland/Millville that make national news. There are drive by shootings pretty frequently ... they barely make Philly news.

I think what your seeing is a lot of second-guessing and butt-covering going on locally due to inexperience and lack of information. Unfortunately, I don't think they are withholding anything from us and editing information to help the investigation. I hope I'm wrong, but it looks to me that they have no leads. That's just my own opinion.

I've lived here most of my life and can't remember a stranger abduction case in Cumberland County. The only one I've heard of happened n the late 70s when I was a toddler. My young parents were haunted by it and referenced it often.

We have more than our share of crime, but what people don't understand is that even though we're in New Jersey and Bridgeton is a "city" ... things are very much behind the times down here. We are poor. We have the least educated, poorest population in NJ. Among the highest drop out rates and unemployment, some of the poorest schools, etc. BUT - we're very rural. It's more like Alabama here than Philly.

Our local LE and officials are good people who do good work, but they certainly lack experience in cases that would get nationwide attention. The only national/controversial stories I can recall are controversial police-involved shootings in Bridgeton/Vineland/Millville that make national news. There are drive by shootings pretty frequently ... they barely make Philly news.

I think what your seeing is a lot of second-guessing and butt-covering going on locally due to inexperience and lack of information. Unfortunately, I don't think they are withholding anything from us and editing information to help the investigation. I hope I'm wrong, but it looks to me that they have no leads. That's just my own opinion.
Hopefully they are getting help from the FBI by now.

Or it doesn't have sliding doors.
That may be, but it's included in the description of the vehicle.
One of the requirements for an Amber Alert is the description of the vehicle.
If LE had more details, they would have included them.
Imo

Last edited:
Translated:

Key video comes to light in the investigation of the case of Mexican girl Dulce María

In the surveillance video appears the red van in which they would have taken the child, disappeared since Monday.

NEW JERSEY - The authorities released a new surveillance video that shows the red truck in which they would have taken the girl Dulce María Alavez on Monday, September 16.

In the images, the vehicle is seen when it enters the five-acre park at about 4:20 p.m. and leaves around 4:24 p.m., a period that coincides with the moment when the Mexican-born girl would have disappeared.

So far, this would be the only solid track that could lead to Dulce María's whereabouts.

Video del vehículo que se habría llevado a Dulce María

Translated:

Key video comes to light in the investigation of the case of Mexican girl Dulce María

In the surveillance video appears the red van in which they would have taken the child, disappeared since Monday.

NEW JERSEY - The authorities released a new surveillance video that shows the red truck in which they would have taken the girl Dulce María Alavez on Monday, September 16.

In the images, the vehicle is seen when it enters the five-acre park at about 4:20 p.m. and leaves around 4:24 p.m., a period that coincides with the moment when the Mexican-born girl would have disappeared.

So far, this would be the only solid track that could lead to Dulce María's whereabouts.

Video del vehículo que se habría llevado a Dulce María
Thank you!

This is the only article that says the "authorities" released the video.
It says it "shows the red truck in which they would have taken the girl", which sounds like they have verification from LE. Only the vehicle looks nothing like a truck and was not described as being a truck.

I wonder why the National News has not picked this up and I wonder who their source is. As far as I can tell they don't say and have not included any quotes from the authorities.

Is it their opinion that this would be the only solid "track" that could lead to Dulce's whereabouts or are they relaying a statement made by LE?

As far as I can tell, LE has made no statements regarding the video showing red SUV coming to the park area and then leaving it short time after. LE also hasn't released the video, media did. Then the video was removed, at least from the US station that released it. So seems LE doesn't want it out for whatever reason.

In the video that has since been deleted the reporter started that the home owner gave the video to LE on tuesday evening and than the Amber Alert was issued later on that night. IMO the only way the media would take it down is if there is reason to believe that video could harm LE chances of finding Dulce. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd