Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi-
We we told she was walking home from a party and was murdered and dumped at a park. This is the info my family members who were friends with her told us growing up.

This whole time we had thought she was murdered by Dwain Lee Little (rapist & murderer and suspected serial killer- suspected of murdering the Cowden family). He was unfortunately known by our family too and was in the area giving karate lessons.
However, yesterday I checked her date of death 12/1980 against his final arrest for attempted murder and rape of another woman 11/1980. He doesn’t have her murder on his arrest record.

Unless her date of death was the date her body was found? This killer wouldn’t fit.

I can’t find an article on her going missing or a family member. No obituary.

Her name was Kim Pratt 1965-1980 Oregon

Thanks
I would go to the library to see if there are any articles about this.

Hello everyone. I am a 40 yo female from Ohio. After being dx with MS (hence the name) I had to give up my career as a photographer. With my youngest kid 16 and nothing to do all day I have a lot of free time on my hands. I try to stay busy with my hobbies: reading, puzzles, true crime,n aresearch for family tree. But I still find myself bored quite often. So I figured I would join and be able to put my spare time to good use

Hello everyone. I am a 40 yo female from Ohio. After being dx with MS (hence the name) I had to give up my career as a photographer. With my youngest kid 16 and nothing to do all day I have a lot of free time on my hands. I try to stay busy with my hobbies: reading, puzzles, true crime,n aresearch for family tree. But I still find myself bored quite often. So I figured I would join and be able to put my spare time to good use
Are you researching any particular unsolved crimes?

I am a lover of all true crime forms of media and text! I just can't seem to get enough! For the past year podcasts have really become my jam. I have a B.A. in Psychology and a Bachelor's of Education and am currently a teacher. At one point in my life I toyed with the idea of becoming a lawyer or doing forensics - Silence of the Lambs fascinated me! I started a minor in criminology, but didn't continue. Although I love teaching I just can't shake that desire to solve crimes. I am learning more about the world of websluething and am curious as to how someone like me can get involved. I am looking forward to exploring more!

I am a lover of all true crime forms of media and text! I just can't seem to get enough! For the past year podcasts have really become my jam. I have a B.A. in Psychology and a Bachelor's of Education and am currently a teacher. At one point in my life I toyed with the idea of becoming a lawyer or doing forensics - Silence of the Lambs fascinated me! I started a minor in criminology, but didn't continue. Although I love teaching I just can't shake that desire to solve crimes. I am learning more about the world of websluething and am curious as to how someone like me can get involved. I am looking forward to exploring more!
Are there any particular unsolved crimes that you are keeping an eye on?

Hello all!

I’m Emalee 21 from Harrisburg Pennsylvania. I’m currently studying criminal justice in my second year of college. I just joined WS a few days ago, and I am super excited to be a part of a community of people that share similar interests as me. I have a true passion for finding justice and can’t wait to share that with all of you. I’ve never quite done something like this so I’m not sure what to expect.

I have been completely obsessed with true crime since I was 12 years old, and have grown a strong passion for law along the way. I usually enjoy looking in to a wide variety of cases however, I have been completely absorbed with the Christian Andreacchio case recently.

Besides true crime my other interests include history, writing, reading, gaming, studying law, and cooking. I find it extremely hard as a college student who is married to find people with similar interests, so I’m hopeful that can change through WS. I can’t wait to hear from all of you! :)

Are there any particular unsolved crimes that you are keeping an eye on?
I guess some that aren’t unsolved so to speak as they have people who were arrested and convicted, but I feel they may have been wrongfully convicted - I am really interested in the Teresa Halbach case with Steven Avery, Hae Min Lee and Adnan Syed, Darlie Router...

Hi! I'm Maggie, currently stationed in Central America. I have a degree in psychology and I would like to help with the unsolved cases. I must say I would like to use my skills to bring some closure to the victims and their families. Cheers! :)
Can you look into Mark Dixie please
I would like to know why he turned from serial rapist to rapist killer. I think there maybe unsolved cases linking him to Western Australia.
https://www.theage.com.au/national/did-this-man-kill-first-victims-in-australia-20080224-ge6rms.html

Hi guys,
Lovely to internetally meet you all
I’m Poomba from Sussex, England
I have studied crime for many many years
( mum thought I had something wrong with me at one point )
Mainly violent crime, murder, serial killers, spree killers mass murder and genocidal despotic murderers etc !
I find their lives, minds and what and why they do these things absolutely fascinating, so I’m in the second year of my Criminology and Psychology degree.
I am intending to reach PhD level at some point so I can work in profiling either here or America, like my hero
Professor David Wilson.
I hope to become a helpful and productive member of this site and meet some good people on here, which I’m sure I will.
P x

Hi guys,
Mainly violent crime, murder, serial killers, spree killers mass murder and genocidal despotic murderers etc !
I find their lives, minds and what and why they do these things absolutely fascinating, so I’m in the second year of my Criminology and Psychology degree.
I am intending to reach PhD level at some point so I can work in profiling either here or America, like my hero
Professor David Wilson.
I hope to become a helpful and productive member of this site and meet some good people on here, which I’m sure I will.
P x
Welcome to Ws Poomba!
Your hero is certainly an interesting man.
Criminologist Prof David Wilson: 'I don't want tough justice, I don't want soft justice, I want smart justice'

Hi guys,
Professor David Wilson.
P x
Welcome to Websleuths. It's a great website. I've been looking at the Springfield 3 and the Jodi Huisentruit case. Both cases are amazing.

Hi everyone, I'm bodhiwan from Torrance, CA. I'm interested in crimes in Southern California, LISK, and EAR/ONS. I'm an avid listener of My Favorite Murder, Crime Junkies, Murder Squad, and Case File. Recently discovered a cold case in Riverside county I'm interested in. Looking forward to communicating with you all and learning the tools and tricks!

Hi everyone, I'm bodhiwan from Torrance, CA. I'm interested in crimes in Southern California, LISK, and EAR/ONS. I'm an avid listener of My Favorite Murder, Crime Junkies, Murder Squad, and Case File. Recently discovered a cold case in Riverside county I'm interested in. Looking forward to communicating with you all and learning the tools and tricks!
You are now at the best crime solving website. Welcome aboard.

Welcome to Ws!
Threads here for Riverside County cold cases..

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/search/15637371/?q=riverside+county&o=date&c[node]=37

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305