Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll bet that having her parents there is making Bowman’s job extremely difficult.
Agree. But maybe he has times when he says I need to speak with her alone?
He looks pretty disgusted to me. MOO.
Is he struggling with a recalcitrant client?
She's 44 years old!
How many of us were married with children by then?
Is she the baby of the family?
JMO.

Farber v. Dulos
222.00 09/26/2019 P MOTION FOR ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

MOTION TO COMPEL RESPONSES
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17824297

223.00 09/27/2019 P MOTION TO SEAL DOCUMENT
Document.gif
newred.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17824533

I know nobody likes Norm. But there is just something about him. He's annoying. He likes to fight. He uses words we may need to look up. He has a ponytail.
He's the guy in grade school ( aging myself) who takes up for the kid being bullied on the playground.
Just sayin'.
Don't pelt me with rotten tomatoes.
MOO.

First, this reply is not “at” you, Citygirl or “at” anyone else, and I’m not about to throw anything anywhere. It’s merely my opinion and it is important to me that I say it. I hope you and others recognize the spirit in which I write this; if not, it’s my own fault, and I’m fine with that.

I’m good with people who have a good heart and purpose but others may see as annoying, I’m good with people who fight to help protect those who are being or were abused, I’m good with long words although not when people use them solely as an attempt to make themselves “seem” smarter or better than others, I’m good with ponytails on people and equines, I’m absolutely good with people who takes up for any kid or other innocent being bullied wherever that takes place, and I’m good with other people having divergent perspectives especially because we cannot really have a stand on a subject if we are not informed about the facts on both sides (or all sides since sometimes there are more than two sides).

I like plenty of people who don’t conform to whatever standards of appearance or behavior are deemed appropriate by that society. I just don’t like or respect NP because he has made very derogatory, wholly unsubstantiated comments about JD—the victim here—and perpetuated untruths far, wide, and loudly that he thinks will make his client look better such as his opinion from the draft psychological report that he never had legal access to and the results of a polygraph that MT never actually took.

I could go on much further, of course. The court records and links to substantiated information include numerous examples. I’m not going to do that and I won’t be throwing tomatoes or anything else at anyone—not even NP—because we all have the facts and documents here to decide whatever we like for ourselves, I believe hearing and considering multiple perspectives on any topic is essential, and it would be very rude of me to throw something at anyone. I realize that I’m wasting time that I should not be in writing this, but I feel strongly that I must speak up with my opinion—just MOO—regarding NP’s actions or feel as though my silence implies tacit agreement and I will feel badly about that. So, I’ve said it and, in closing, I say, of course, that it’s all just My Opinion Only (MOO). :)

It's MT birthday today. Wonder how she's celebrating.

She is kissing her image in the mirror in pride, because she has once again refused to answer any questions posed to her in her deposition yesterday. And now I am sure that there is communication between MT and FD. She is a real . I wonder what GF’s recourse is now?

Thanks much for posting the docs.

Now we have it: MT invoked the fifth amendment in regard to all questions that were posed to her on 9/25.

Is she allowed to take the fifth even for questions that do not apply to herself? Surely Weinstein asked her some questions that only would have applied to FD, right?

Now we have it: MT invoked the fifth amendment in regard to all questions that were posed to her on 9/25.
And many of you surmised this.
I am stunned.
The only good thing about this is it proves her involvement .
Mr. Colangelo go get her!
She is all in.Up to her ears.
MOO.

I am not at all surprised that she took the fifth; actually, I would have been surprised if she didn’t. Those two are sticking together and hoping that LE doesn’t have enough evidence with which to convict them, as long as they keep their mouths shut.

First, this reply is not “at” you, Citygirl or “at” anyone else, and I’m not about to throw anything anywhere. It’s merely my opinion and it is important to me that I say it. I hope you and others recognize the spirit in which I write this; if not, it’s my own fault, and I’m fine with that.

I’m good with people who have a good heart and purpose but others may see as annoying, I’m good with people who fight to help protect those who are being or were abused, I’m good with long words although not when people use them solely as an attempt to make themselves “seem” smarter or better than others, I’m good with ponytails on people and equines, I’m absolutely good with people who takes up for any kid or other innocent being bullied wherever that takes place, and I’m good with other people having divergent perspectives especially because we cannot really have a stand on a subject if we are not informed about the facts on both sides (or all sides since sometimes there are more than two sides).

I like plenty of people who don’t conform to whatever standards of appearance or behavior are deemed appropriate by that society. I just don’t like or respect NP because he has made very derogatory, wholly unsubstantiated comments about JD—the victim here—and perpetuated untruths far, wide, and loudly that he thinks will make his client look better such as his opinion from the draft psychological report that he never had legal access to and the results of a polygraph that MT never actually took.

I could go on much further, of course. The court records and links to substantiated information include numerous examples. I’m not going to do that and I won’t be throwing tomatoes or anything else at anyone—not even NP—because we all have the facts and documents here to decide whatever we like for ourselves, I believe hearing and considering multiple perspectives on any topic is essential, and it would be very rude of me to throw something at anyone. I realize that I’m wasting time that I should not be in writing this, but I feel strongly that I must speak up with my opinion—just MOO—regarding NP’s actions or feel as though my silence implies tacit agreement and I will feel badly about that. So, I’ve said it and, in closing, I say, of course, that it’s all just My Opinion Only (MOO). :)
It's all good.

Thanks for posting .
Can’t Weinstein subpoena MT’s bank accounts to see if there were any nefarious wire transfers.
Money wired to offshore bank accounts , into FD’s 401 K plan , savings account , stock market account, IRA , Money deposited by MT into a Trust in her Daughters name , any fishy LLC’s, gold bullion cubes , safety deposit boxes opened in last 3 years .
I know it’s there somewhere ..

Thanks for posting .
Can’t Weinstein subpoena MT’s bank accounts to see if there were any nefarious wire transfers.
Money wired to offshore bank accounts , into FD’s 401 K plan , savings account , stock market account, IRA , Money deposited by MT into a Trust in her Daughters name , any fishy LLC’s, gold bullion cubes , safety deposit boxes opened in last 3 years .
I know it’s there somewhere ..
I can't help but wonder how much LE really knows?
This is all in civil court, right?
Apart from the criminal investigation?
Here's hoping they are all over this.
MOO.

I am not at all surprised that she took the fifth; actually, I would have been surprised if she didn’t. Those two are sticking together and hoping that LE doesn’t have enough evidence with which to convict them, as long as they keep their mouths shut.
OMG. What a stupid girl/woman.
Do you think they are arrogant because they know where they disposed of her?
I am still holding out for the landfill.
MOO.

And AB referenced concerns that she may have possible additional criminal charges...
I’m convinced she’s the mastermind behind all of this .
I can't help but wonder how much LE really knows?
This is all in civil court, right?
Apart from the criminal investigation?
Here's hoping they are all over this.
MOO.
Weinstein is GF’s Farber atty in this Civil case .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151