IN - Mark Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 28 Aug 2019

I’m new to this thread, following of course.

I just noticed that he also has a candle business based out of Delphi. It appears that he has had this for several years: https://www.manta.com/c/mxj1xnf/astonishing-aroma-candle-co

His eBay listings for Astonishing Aroma Candles can be found here if interested : astonishing_aroma on eBay

There is also a business FB page, but nothing new on it. (I don’t have FB so I’m not sure if I’m seeing everything available)

Just a casual observation that the business info on Manta lists him as the contact person.

Edit: link to store home page ebay

I just noticed that he also has a candle business based out of Delphi. It appears that he has had this for several years: https://www.manta.com/c/mxj1xnf/astonishing-aroma-candle-co

His eBay listings for Astonishing Aroma Candles can be found here if interested : astonishing_aroma on eBay

There is also a business FB page, but nothing new on it. (I don’t have FB so I’m not sure if I’m seeing everything available)

Just a casual observation that the business info on Manta lists him as the contact person.

Interesting.

Excellent find!

that looks like a front.

a lot of the reviews are duplicate posts - 4 and 5 of the same review from multiple reviewers.
eBay Feedback Profile for astonishing_aroma

Although he calls himself Joe, he's Mark here.

Does that mean removing the no contact order?
I don't understand the legalities, but I think it means MJS is petitioning to have it "vacated", so that he can have visitation with his daughter? He's pleaded "not guilty", right? I'm guessing the judge will make that decision? Someone, anyone help us to understand this development :oops: MOO

I don't understand the legalities, but I think it means MJS is petitioning to have it "vacated", so that he can have visitation with his daughter? He's pleaded "not guilty", right? I'm guessing the judge will make that decision? Someone, anyone help us to understand this development :oops: MOO
You may be right but I thought it might mean he wanted to have contact with his wife perhaps for work purposes. No way will they allow contact with the children IMO. But I am only guessing so any help from anyone who has experience, is appreciated.

You may be right but I thought it might mean he wanted to have contact with his wife perhaps for work purposes. No way will they allow contact with the children IMO. But I am only guessing so any help from anyone who has experience, is appreciated.
Ah, yes, that could be the reason as visiting with his daughter seems ludicrous :rolleyes:

I doubt the judge would allow any contact with his daughters prior to trial. That would potentially be putting them in harms way.
The judge might however allow contact with his wife as you mentioned, for work purposes.

Does anyone know the outcome of the hearing?

09/27/2019
Order Issued
State of Indiana appears by Prosecuting Attorney, Nicholas C. McLeland. Defendant, Mark J. Sandifur, appears in person and by counsel, Jeffrey P. Little. Defendant's Motion to Vacate No Contact Order, filed September 6, 2019, is submitted to the Court. With the agreement of the parties, hearing on Defendant's Motion is continued without date to be rescheduled upon written motion, per form.

09/27/2019
Order Issued
State of Indiana appears by Prosecuting Attorney, Nicholas C. McLeland. Defendant, Mark J. Sandifur, appears in person and by counsel, Jeffrey P. Little. Defendant's Motion to Vacate No Contact Order, filed September 6, 2019, is submitted to the Court. With the agreement of the parties, hearing on Defendant's Motion is continued without date to be rescheduled upon written motion, per form.
I'm inept at legalese. Could you translate that for me? :p:D
Has the motion to vacate the no contact order been granted?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back