AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this video at the 38 second mark, a young boy is seen holding hands with two investigators at the park. These men may be the trained professionals to help this boy remember.

"The search for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez intensified Saturday, as three witnesses emerge from vehicles, one after the other. Two females and a young boy, investigators returned with them to the spot where the young girl was last seen alive,"

Yes, that was the child I was referring to. If he was playing on the swings he may have seen something.
Maybe LE is busy putting the pieces together and have some valuable leads and hopefully that's why we haven't heard from them yet.
IMO

Last edited:
Same thing I’ve been thinking.

I asked before if anyone knows if the FBI runs facial recognition through the dark web for child *advertiser censored* sites. If so when do they do that. Or is that just something I see done on tv shows.
Here is the sad reality. The technology to do cool things such as you mention exists, with much more in development. What doesn’t exist is adequate person power to use it. Our law enforcement agencies are woefully understaffed, and the bad guys know it.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Do we know if Dulce is bilingual (Spanish and English speaking) ? In media video clips released of her, the sweet little baby is singing in Spanish according to the article. Is there any video footage of her speaking or singing in English? I know mother and grandmother speak enough English to get by but don't know about Dulce. The abductor would need to know at least one language well enough to coerce her into the van obviously. She's in school here so I am sure she is taught English.

SEE IT: Family of missing Dulce Alavez releases unseen video of 5-year-old girl

Do we know if Dulce is bilingual (Spanish and English speaking) ? In media video clips released of her, the sweet little baby is singing in Spanish according to the article. Is there any video footage of her speaking or singing in English? I know mother and grandmother speak enough English to get by but don't know about Dulce. The abductor would need to know at least one language well enough to coerce her into the van obviously. She's in school here so I am sure she is taught English.

SEE IT: Family of missing Dulce Alavez releases unseen video of 5-year-old girl

Yes I read Dulce speaks both English and Spanish

I’m not sure if the FBI does but imagine they probably do.
Last week in the case of missing Mount Holly NJ teenager Aviana Weaver her family apparently found her on trafficking sites themselves. Thankfully they located her in Philly after she was missing for two weeks.

Missing New Jersey Teen Aviana Weaver Found Safe & Sound in Philadelphia

Same thing I’ve been thinking.

I asked before if anyone knows if the FBI runs facial recognition through the dark web for child *advertiser censored* sites. If so when do they do that. Or is that just something I see done on tv shows.

There is a WANTED child sexual predator with ties to BRIDGETON on the loose who matches the description given in this case. <modsnip> He is a a threat to public safety according to ICE.
When I looked up the amount of registered sex offenders in Bridgeton there were about 82 on the list.
I don't know if that's current or how many are related to children, though.
And that's only those that are registered.

IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that was the child I was referring to. If he was playing on the swings he may have seen something.
I'm sure LE is busy putting the pieces together and have some valuable leads and hopefully that's why we haven't heard from them yet.
IMO

Zecats posted this article #59 "About two dozen people were playing basketball at a court near the play area at the time the child went missing, police said. All were interviewed by police and they didn’t report seeing an abduction. Witnesses did confirm seeing the kids at the playground". 18 Sept NJ. com "Police Search for 5 year-old girl who went missing monday night in Bridgeton NJ.
Still searching where it stated LE will not reveal the name of the witness.

I asked before what qualifies her to be on the FBI top 10 VS. the rest of the list VS. just missing and didn’t get a response so I’m not sure if anyway is aware but the current convo makes me consider is it...

A. The tie to Mexico (no fingers placed here just the general involvement of 2 countries)
Or
B. The possibility/knowledge of a trafficking ring

ETA or just something that happens sometimes for no specific reason but that seems unlikely to me?

Last edited:
I agree that it is alarming about the sexual assault and sexual offenders but those offenders go for teenagers not prepubescent little girls, thats a totally different critter. They are at risk for reoffending and attacking more teenage girls. I believe we should be looking for offenders that have a history of assault on little girls, not necessarily little boys either. Not tweens, not teens or adult women but little girls. & if I'm not mistaken.m, accordng to WS TOS, we cannot sleuth the offender registry and post about what we find here.
*technically prepuescent isnt even a 5 yr old, its 9 yrs to 14 yrs the time before puberty begins. Its sick that offender fall into categories but I believ a lot of research has been done about this. They have a predilection for a certain age bracket..i just read an article on crossover offenders from the 90's. They do rely on the offender self reporting so maybe this is all wrong but its what we always seem to hear. I would surmise that its not impossible for an offender to start small amd graduate to what they really prefer? That sounds so horrible.
Is there anyone on WS that can educate us on the likelihood of a crossover offender?

I am confident LE hit the s.o. registry early on and if they're smart they found these "hold for ICE" early released sexual offenders early on too
Edit to add, well theure hunting the "hold for ICE" offenders at least. What a mess. Seems like common sense would tell thm thats not a person you just release and ignore ICE or fail to chk w/ then.

Last edited:
That part I don't remember - I was so focused on the timeline and the direction/roads traveled. To a point though, I've driven many an SUV over the years and have referred to my own as a truck at times.

I think something like that being lost in translation is not quite as detrimental as the rest of the info is important. IMO

I agree. Many native English speakers refer to their SUV as a truck. IMO, they wouldn't refer to their SUV as a van, but would call it either an SUV or a truck.

Zecats posted this article #59 "About two dozen people were playing basketball at a court near the play area at the time the child went missing, police said. All were interviewed by police and they didn’t report seeing an abduction. Witnesses did confirm seeing the kids at the playground". 18 Sept NJ. com "Police Search for 5 year-old girl who went missing monday night in Bridgeton NJ.
Still searching where it stated LE will not reveal the name of the witness.
Ok, thanks, I actually didn't see this one either.
Last I read they were still tracking down some of the witnesses. I wonder who it was that saw the van. Imo

I won't lie, I'm pretty disgusted in my local media for not continuing to shine a light on this. Definitely seems more important and newsworthy than the Eagles winning last night (though that is great news). I'll never understand how the world just opens up and seemingly swallows a human and people just don't care. MOO

Oh my God, what is going on with this thread today lol? Lots of communication problems between us. As I, and other posters have been trying to explain. That is a translation of a portion of this article: Sale a la luz video clave en la investigación del caso de la niña mexicana Dulce María. This is the original quote, in spanish:

Which translates to: In the images the vehicle is seen as it enters the five-acre park at about 4:20 P.M. and leaves around 4:24 P.M., that fits the timeline in which the little girl, who is of mexican origin, disappeared.
So, just to clarify once more: the original article, writen in spanish never stated that Dulce was born in Mexico, it was just a not so good translation, which happens and is no big deal because we, the ones that can understand spanish, are here to help with that. So, Dulce was not born in Mexico, she was born in the US.

Why does it matter where she was born? She's a missing child. And who cares who does and doesn't speak Spanish? We're all looking for verified by LE details, no matter what language it's in. Most of us read Spanish well enough to get the high level details. Where she was born or her origins simply don't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine