Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They tried to kill somebody before Mr. Dyck! Presumably.

"The police report contains a frightening account from a witness who pulled over to take a nap on the Alaska Highway and saw a man - believed to be one of the teen fugitives - coming towards his car holding a long gun and in a ‘hunting stance’."

Alexis Daish on Twitter

"They shot and killed the couple before continuing up into the Yukon."

The RCMP doesn't say they went to Whitehorse.
The report confirms sightings in Whitehorse

"On July 15, 2019, at 4:00 p.m., Schemegelsky and McLeod were at a Whitehorse gas station. They purchased a 20-liter gas jerry can. [A jerry can nozzle was seized from the burnt truck scene.]"

"On July 15, 2019, at 4:00 p.m., Schemegelsky and McLeod were at a Whitehorse gas station. They purchased a 20-liter gas jerry can. [A jerry can nozzle was seized from the burnt truck scene.]"
My bad! I just got to the report itself now.

So I was right about them possibly traveling into Yukon during the 15th-17th and then back into BC. Possibly even attempting to head home to Port Alberni before happening upon Leonard. After reading that article that @NJSleuth91 shared and how they were found, I was fairly convinced Kam shot Bryer, either out of fear he was going to leave him or Bryer just couldn't go through with it. All very sad.

>>On July 17, 2019, at approximately 11:40 p.m., a witness was driving westbound on Alaska Highway and pulled off the road into a pullout to take a nap. This was located approximately 30 minutes west from Haines Junction Petro Canada and 2 hours 10 minutes west of Whitehorse. Within 5 minutes of being parked, a truck with camper drove past him and stopped about 50 yards ahead. An unknown male got out of the passenger side of the truck holding a long gun. The male walked towards the tree line and started moving towards the witness in a tactical or hunting stance. The truck also started driving slowly towards the witness. The witness drove away from the armed male and drove past the truck. The driver covered his face with his hand and the witness was not able to see the driver’s face. [Although the witness described the truck as being a white GMC, the time, location and male descriptions fit McLeod and Schmegelsky. The witness made the report to police on July 21, 2019.]On July 18, 2019 at 3:03 p.m., McLeod and Schmegelsky made purchases at a store in Dease Lake as previously mentioned.<<

RCMP in British Columbia - Overview of Fort Nelson and Dease Lake Homicide Investigation

Wow.

Honestly I was feeling more and more over the past few days it was planned, and was a Columbine thing. I have this whole theory of motive (I shared part of it here) and I realized it wouldn't exactly work unless it was planned....

Good thing I got drunk for this....

Seems the two got themselves trapped. Raging river on one side, steep bank on the other, unable to crawl back up. (The location was shown in the Globe article linked earlier, sort of a steep treed ravine leading down to the river.)

Not preplanned and crimes of opportunity ... I'm not convinced it wasn't somewhat preplanned.. I'm sure they knew what they were going to do when they left with those guns. Why buy an extra gun to go on a trip looking for work? I think they planned on killing, but didn't plan on who it would be. They just found their victims as they went, victims that were easy targets. I think they always knew how their trip was going to end.

I wonder how they know that Mcleod shot Bryer first, and that it was a definite suicide pact. Guess it was mentioned in one of their videos.

Not preplanned and crimes of opportunity ... I'm not convinced it wasn't somewhat preplanned.. I'm sure they knew what they were going to do when they left with those guns. Why buy an extra gun to go on a trip looking for work? I think they planned on killing, but didn't plan on who it would be. They just found their victims as they went, victims that were easy targets. I think they always knew how their trip was going to end.

Agreed...some semblance of planning.

Also, I was right about Prof. Dyck being shot and the gun used on all victims were the same. Thus the link between the murders established.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members