Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to point out that iPlayer says the episode will only be available until 10am tomorrow morning. Like others have said the MK Citizen have uploaded it and it'll probably be on Youtube at some point, but if you can't find it on iPlayer that's why :)

Premier League giants Chelsea pitch in to help find missing fan Leah Croucher from Milton Keynes

"The club, after being contacted by the Citizen, has printed a special appeal in its matchday programme, complete with Leah's picture and details, for the Chelsea vs Grimsby game.

Leah has supported Chelsea since she was a toddler and regularly visited Stamford Bridge to watch them play.

Her dad John said: "She had to have a full kit when she was younger, but settled for the t-shirt as she got older.

“She enjoyed going to their family days to watch the players train. She was even interviewed by Chelsea TV with her brother and sister but sadly it was not aired.”

He added: “We teased her that she looked like David Luiz as they had the same unruly hair.”"

Wondering if a sports enthusiast like Leah, might have had a blow to the head or something that could cause amnesia or put her in a fugue state?
Hopeful speculation, imo.rbbm.

What Is Dissociative Fugue?
"Dissociative fugue, formerly called psychogenic fugue, is one of a group of conditions called dissociative disorders. The word fugue comes from the Latin word for "flight." People with dissociative fugue temporarily lose their sense of personal identity and impulsively wander or travel away from their homes or places of work. They often become confused about who they are and might even create new identities. Outwardly, people with this disorder show no signs of illness, such as a strange appearance or odd behavior."

Wondering if a sports enthusiast like Leah, might have had a blow to the head or something that could cause amnesia or put her in a fugue state?
Hopeful speculation, imo.rbbm.

What Is Dissociative Fugue?
"Dissociative fugue, formerly called psychogenic fugue, is one of a group of conditions called dissociative disorders. The word fugue comes from the Latin word for "flight." People with dissociative fugue temporarily lose their sense of personal identity and impulsively wander or travel away from their homes or places of work. They often become confused about who they are and might even create new identities. Outwardly, people with this disorder show no signs of illness, such as a strange appearance or odd behavior."
I would love this to be possible but she would have been found. It's not a remote area but other cctvs would have picked her up if she was wandering around MK :(

Sorry, eta just my opinion obvs

Just wanted to point out that iPlayer says the episode will only be available until 10am tomorrow morning. Like others have said the MK Citizen have uploaded it and it'll probably be on Youtube at some point, but if you can't find it on iPlayer that's why :)

I've been away all week , just got home and tried to watch the video but was confused why I couldn't. Why on earth only available for a few hours? Is there somewhere else to see it please?

I found the video for Crimewatch. It is available for a few days. Here it is

BBC One - Crimewatch Roadshow, Leah Croucher

Hope this link works?

A few questions spring to mind:

1) Was it usual for Leah to change her clothes and pop out to see a friend as soon as she returned from work?
2) Police say their enquiries found that Leah didn't visit that friend. If they say that does that mean the friend has an alibi to back up that Leah didn't visit?
3) All along I felt Valentine's Day was significant. She must have met someone in that missing hour. Did she do online dating? Does someone who they say is shy unless she really knows you even consider online dating?
4) On the video of the last seen sighting of her, shown above in the Crimewatch appeal, does anyone else think Leah has a lot of eye make up on, or is it just a shadow?

Mark Williams-Thomas is a former police detective and investigative journalist and was doing filming today with This Morning and speaking with police regarding the disappearance of Leah. This will be featured on This Morning this week.

Mark Williams-Thomas on Twitter

Wonder if he'll come to the same conclusions a lot of people on here have.

Mark Williams-Thomas
@mwilliamsthomas

Missing : Today on
@thismorning
at 10.45 we feature the case of missing #leahcroucher . I speak to her family &
@ThamesVP
SIO & make a specific appeal for information as to where Leah went between 18.00 and 19.15 on the Thursday 14th February this year .
@missingpeople

EF3L_ZnWsAUnEcH

Mark Williams-Thomas on Twitter

Hope new information comes forward after this new publicity.
Police seem to think where she went on the evening of the 14th is key to her disappearance.
There also said she had some anxieties which she could have shared with someone.

I found the video for Crimewatch. It is available for a few days. Here it is

BBC One - Crimewatch Roadshow, Leah Croucher

Hope this link works?

A few questions spring to mind:

1) Was it usual for Leah to change her clothes and pop out to see a friend as soon as she returned from work?
2) Police say their enquiries found that Leah didn't visit that friend. If they say that does that mean the friend has an alibi to back up that Leah didn't visit?
3) All along I felt Valentine's Day was significant. She must have met someone in that missing hour. Did she do online dating? Does someone who they say is shy unless she really knows you even consider online dating?
4) On the video of the last seen sighting of her, shown above in the Crimewatch appeal, does anyone else think Leah has a lot of eye make up on, or is it just a shadow?

Sorry to repost my old questions but we didn't discuss them. Anyone have any thoughts? I'm particularly interested in the fact I thought I noted on the Crimewatch appeal showing CCTV footage that morning, that Leah was wearing a lot of eye make up. Considering the day before's CCTV she didn't look like she was wearing any and her hair was a mess, does anyone else agree she looks like she is wearing a lot of eye make up in the CCTV from the morning she disappeared? Or is it just shadows? The reason I ask is would that signify going to meet someone you wanted to look attractive to? Obviously we'd need to know if she often wore make up if its make-up and not shadows on the CCTV.

I also want to know more about the popping out the day before after work.

I didn't see This Morning. Is there a clip online?

viewers watching ITV's Tonight programme have spotted a girl with a striking resemblance to the missing 20-year-old in the background of the footage.

The fresh hope came just days after Leah's Emerson Valley parents voiced their worst fears that their daughter may no longer be alive, read full story here.
Tonight presenter Julie Etchingham was being filmed in a busy street market as she talked about car insurance scammers.

An auburn-haired girl wearing a black and white sweatshirt walked into the shot, oblivious of the cameras. She walks past Julie then, as she spots the camera, a look of surprise crosses her face and she hurries on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak