GUILTY TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am relieved for this man's family. I hope he can rest in peace knowing that justice has been served.

I am sure that his family would give anything to have him back. I am equally sure that Ms. Guyer wishes she could turn back time as well.

it is nothing to celebrate. It is a tragedy on both sides.

Oh. I would never celebrate. (I understand the outpouring of emotion from his family.) I have heard nothing of her family, but I imagine they feel they just lost their daughter, friend, etc.

I feel relief. Pure relief. I am not happy. I am relived that our system worked.

She is sitting alone crying. I do not hate or despise this woman. I do believe she murdered him. I do hope she is feeling alone as he did now. I believe that ultimately makes this punishment just.

No. I was having a conversation about this. I despise her actions and lack of action. But hate her? That's a lot to carry.

And based on his faith, many of us are certain Bo Jean would have and has forgiven her.

Accountability is a different matter and I'm so happy for justice today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member