GUILTY TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her chickens r coming home to roost .

If she had just talked to Bo..
She would of made a new friend.
Had a laugh at herself.
Possibly did some serious self reflecting.
What a hot head.

MOO

It is tragic how true this is. If she had just taken a breath and reacted like a sane, rational person this would be nothing more than an amusing anecdote. Instead someone is dead and she is on her way to prison, probably for a long time.

Edit : grammar correction

Last edited:
White cop Amber Guyger is found GUILTY of murder | Daily Mail Online

19167682-7525717-image-m-120_1569951272760.jpg

A sheriff's deputy inside the courtroom appeared to stroke and fix Guyger's hair immediately after the guilty verdict was read out.

See the video at link above. This really creeped me out. :eek:

OMG ... This is totally inappropriate behavior for a courtroom deputy!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You may feel it answers your question. Understand that grand jury are average citizens. Not politicians. And they remain anonymous.

I believe the people of that county felt there should be accountability here for the actions of what appear to be a rogue cop.

I like when Grand Juries are used to help decide what charges, if any, should happen.

The only thing that is still somewhat of a mystery to me is why the jury could not have been given both options of convicting her of either Murder or Manslaughter.

I read the definitions of both and depending on interpretation, I could see where there could be a case made for both.

The interesting thing with this case is either charge forces us to "fit" it into this case. For the murder charge, its not like she purposely went there with the intent to kill him and for manslaughter, its not like it was a total accident. It was only an accident that she went to the wrong place. So either charge requires us to "fit" it to this case and it makes me think both options should have been given to the jury.

I’m glad the jury saw through her lies and cover ups and saw AG for the murderer she is. Now we are hearing clarification that Botham was much more valuable to this world than she ever will be. I’m so angry for his poor mother. She has so much dignity I’d be a raging bull in that courtroom.

This information should be reason for an investigation into the hiring practices and background information of all the Dallas PD officers.
You have no idea what departments will overlook to fix the manpower shortage. SMH. I was the only one in my recruit class who had not used illegal drugs or been charged with at least a Misdemeanor. LMAO. They called me squeeky (as in clean).

That's disingenuous. The GJ does not hear info and then scour the statutes to find the charge. The DA prepares the forms and requests the charge, in this case murder, of the GJ. Then the GJ true bills or no bills the charge that the DA requested.

What do it all mean? charges, bills, no bills (this is the rhetorical part).

The DA presents the GJ with the proposed charges but the GJ is specifically instructed they can indict on lesser includeds instead. Which they did not decide to do here. So after hearing the evidence presented and a consideration of the statute of murder, THEY decided to indict on murder. Not the DA.

Does anyone know what the pin on Botham’s mom’s dress represents? I can see that it’s some kind of flag pin.

I won’t take the time to correct those who still can’t understand why AG is guilty of murder. It’s like the late comers party and some haven’t bothered to read back.

This was Botham’s castle! AG was the intruder!

Now please watch his mother’s testimony and try telling me she accidentally killed an intruder, purlease.

Off to sit on my hands now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members