GUILTY TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you watching? This fellow officer and friend is beautiful and articulate. Why are you'll calling her sister?
because her sister was on the stand.

AG's mom testified that Amber wished many times that she could take Botham's place. I don't believe that. She has spent the last year justifying her actions by villainizing him (in her own mind, at least). Maybe her recollections are real, but seriously flawed. We KNOW Botham could not have been swaying back and forth and/or making a move toward her because of the bullet trajectory evidence. But its possible she has had to create that false memory in her head for her own sanity. Either that, or she flat out lied. But in either scenario, she has justified the murder to herself. If there was any part of her that paid attention to Botham's legacy, she would #belikebo. What would have done? He would have accepted responsibility for his actions, apologized profusely and sincerely and accepted the consequences. One of the most disturbing things to listen to in her testimony was that she wished it was Botham who had the gun that day. As if Botham would have acted in any way like she did, from beginning to end.

Is this supervisor going to take responsibility for not training AG properly? Otherwise, please get off the stand lady! She just said AG was ready to be out on the street and she did fantastic. And she took criticism very well! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe if Amber could sing people would give her a chance. I think the judge will, as she seems to have compassion and is able to see both sides of this tragedy. I am gobsmacked at the level of mistrust. Witnesses paid?? Come on.

I appreciate this testimony. It does not change the facts or the verdict but gives me a full picture of who Amber is, just like I felt I knew Botham at the end. It is all information and puts it in context for me, and I am sure for the jury.

Is this supervisor going to take responsibility for not training AG properly? Otherwise, please get off the stand lady! She just said AG was ready to be out on the street and she did fantastic. And she took criticism very well! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
court tv took a commercial during this supervisor's testimony...that is how important it is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member