Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
A work I progress... But trying to note down all the cars.
disclaimer: I am not inferring any cars mentioned are involved just good to have a list of all cars.

Cars of interest or mentioned in media

• Grey Isuzu Ute with canopy (cctv - mentioned in podcast 1 of where is William tyrell)
  • Beige or fawn 4wd older box style (witness statement only - By RC)
  • Blue iridescent sedan (witness statement only - by RC)
  • White wagon (old) (witness statement only - by Foster Mother)
  • Grey sedan (old) (witness statement only - by Foster Mother)
  • White van (bonny hills area not specified Area searches by police. (witness statement only neighbour confirmed NOT BS vehicle)
  • white Holden Commodore speeding -(witness statement only - Palmer and Mcneilly?)
  • Burnt out car (to be confirmed)
  • Dull red dull Nissan Patrol wagon, a 90s model (witness statement only - PS - day before wt missing)
  • Grey Freelander (witness statement only - PS)
  • dark grey, old-model, medium-sized sedan(Witness statement only - Foster Grandma)
  • White station wagon (witness statement only - Foster Grandma)
  • dark green or greyish-coloured sedan. (Witness statement only drove past kids playing)
  • white commodore corrected by PS to Camry possibly 90s model (witness statement only - PS - 2 days before wt missing)
  • Blue commodore possibly 60s or 70s model (witness statement only - PS - 2 days before wt missing)
Confirmed vehicles and owners
  • White Suzuki van (RD confirmed via police video and warrant to inspect)
  • 2014 Land Rover discovery (foster carers confirmed)
  • White Holden commodore (TJ vehicle car searched confirmed)
  • old silver Holden VX Commodore (Kim Loweke confirmed from Kim)
*last updated 3 October 2019 3.12pm AEST
Thank you. Another correction: that FGM saw the cars was alleged by one MSM source only. It was evidently a mistake for FFC.

Thank you. Another correction: that FGM saw the cars was alleged by one MSM source only. It was evidently a mistake for FFC.

I must admit I saw this as quite feasible ... FM opened the curtains to let light in early in the am ... might have been too cool outside to actually open the doors .... and sees the cars???

FGM gets up later ... when it’s a bit warmer ... and actually opens the doors..... and sees the cars ???

I personally have no idea if the cars were there or not ... but this could explain what happened ...???
IMO....

Asking this out of ignorance (or bad memory) - do we know anyone who has an Isuzu? (Too many cars to keep track of for this old brain! :D)

What kind of vehicle is this that tgy posted (the white one) back in the threads ... parked outside the Kendall post office?
Perhaps one of them is post lady's vehicle?

The blue/grey one was parked there in Jan 2008.
The dirty white one was parked there in Mar 2010.

zx6.JPG zx9.JPG

zx7.JPG zx8.JPG

Last edited:
What kind of vehicle is this that tgy posted (the white one) back in the threads ... parked outside the Kendall post office?
Perhaps one of them is post lady's vehicle?

The blue/grey one was parked there in Jan 2008.
The dirty white one was parked there in Mar 2010.

View attachment 207450 View attachment 207451

View attachment 207452 View attachment 207453
The front looks kinda like a Toyota but looking at images a lot of Toyota (around that age) have a metal tray.

Ford, Holden all seem to have more of a distinct front end for the brand.

It very much could be a Isuzu ? Worth looking into utes of this age.

The front looks kinda like a Toyota but looking at images a lot of Toyota (around that age) have a metal tray.

Don’t tell me PS used to have a car like this hanging out at the post office all day....

Don’t tell me PS used to have a car like this hanging out at the post office all day....

I guess I am wondering if postie lady haired out of Benaroon Drive - to avoid Savage's stalking - around the time William went missing, and was also captured on CCTV.

It could be a reason why the vehicle was mentioned.

Per another user’s suggestion, here is a rough transcribe of timeline from beginning.

(details transcribed from nowhere child— Episode 1: Missing William Tyrrell (trying to keep sources to a minimum to verify easily

timeline

• 3.15pm (approx) arrived at cat boarding house @ Duffy’s Forest
  • 3.45pm (approx) arrived to collect children at childcare
  • 4.00pm approx left childcare
  • Drove 4 hr trip to Kendall, north via F3
  • 1st stop: Caltex Wyong - toilet break 5 minutes
  • 2nd stop: 6.25pm Raymond terrace McDonald’s photo evidence
  • 6.40 cctv leaving McDonald’s
  • 3rd stop: 2 minutes later stopped on side of Rd to put on pull-ups
  • Arrive Kendall 9pm
Cars mentioned
  • Isuzu ute with canopy - grey (cctv near tennis courts)
    • Reference: Podcast 1 @ Approx 23:00 “We don’t know what evidence was lost as cars freely came and went in the early days, some of those cars, for example an Isuzu Ute with a canopy, grey in colour where caught on the cctv near the Kendall tennis club, but there is more than one road out of Kendall.”
  • 2014 land-rover - foster car
  • White van with business stickers(BS)
This is great @JWSleuth
Should we add this to the timeline done by ??Frogwell (from memory .. so apologies if I am wrong) did from the 1st Inquest with any new info that has been gained at 2nd Inquest...?

This is Frogwell’s post from 1st Inquest ....
are there any new pieces of information that should go in here after the Second Inquest and then we can add to info by @JWSleuth

11/09/'14
9pm Arrive at Kendall, put kids to bed

12/09/'14
6-7am Children get up
7-7.30 FM gets up and opens curtains to see 2 strange cars parked across the road from her house between AMS house and number 35's house.
7.30 - Dress, breakfast, get ready for the day
8.40 - AMS reverses out of her house to take her child to daycare to arrive at 9am. Says there are no cars parked on the street that day when she leaves.
9.00 - Mrs Wilson hears little children outside, leaves house? Doesn't notice any strange cars in the street.
9.03 - FM calls BS, can't remember which phone she uses, leaves a message asking about when the part arrives
9.10? - Kids riding bikes in the driveway, FM notices an Ltd teal coloured car do a 3 point turn in the next door neighbors driveway, remembers driver,
9.15 - FF heads off for a teleconference at Lakewood/laurieton (both have been reported)
9.10- FF plays with WT in the backyard that overlooks Benaroon Dr. Notices the 2 parked cars that she noticed earlier that day are still parked there, tries to get WT to climb a tree
9.37- the last of 5 photos is taken of WT in his spiderman outfit while playing on the back deck, The kids have been drawing pictures to take to the cemetery later in the day
10.15 - 10.30 - WT is playing Mummy Tiger and hiding game around the side of the house, WT is bored and restless waiting for FF to return, FM expecting a text from FF that usually states he will be home in 5 minutes. FM says to kids shall we go down the front and look for Daddy's car'
10.19 - FF has script filled, where?
10.30? - The Crabbes at 51 both noticed hearing a car driving up Benaroon dr, turning and driving away fast, they thought it sounded like the postie. So if that car left the street it went out the Batar Creek rd end of the street.
10.30 approx,- FF states he sent a text via Siri that he is 5 minutes away.
10.30 - FM notices it's quiet and start looking for WT
10.30 - 10.35 - LH is unpacking groceries from her car, she sees the man opposite on his ride on mower when she comes in and gives him a wave. Didn't hear or see any cars.
10.40 - FM is at the front gate of AMS place, meeting for the 1st time, AMS notices she can hear a male calling out for WT from the area behind the FGM's house, begins to start help searching. Because she knows someone is searching uphill she decides to head down towards the Batar Creek rd end of Benaroon Dr. It seems the women split at Ellendale rd. AMS goes down to the bus stop but has no recollection of seeing the man on his ride on mower at that stage. When she returns up the street she sees the FM coming out of Ellendale and the FM says to her, he has hit his head and can't respond or he is not here and now I have to call the police.
10.56 - FM calls the police from her mothers landline, her husband has arrived home somewhere in this time and is searching frantically..

Someone mentioned that the car outside the post office looked like a Suzuki Sierra. It looks like the right model to me.

We don’t all have to agree.... but I personally think we should add a note to the timeline about Det L Beaucroft’s statement about the possibility of William going missing from as early as 1005hrs ..

Just a note... not a fact!

CO didn't come along until at least 12 months after William vanished from what I remember and shows in the date of this article.

Her first venture into Williams case was his care status not his disappearance and not ever William.

IMO this shows in her podcast, she's more about all the background of Foster status, Cadavers, Memory, Investigation etc., that shows through with her side interviews in the podcast - not William.

I will say that I have found some of her podcasts interesting, but I think she's actually missed the mark about William.

She writes quite a bit of stuff about foster children and has, it seems, for years.

Back in 2008 she was actually reporting on the need for privacy of foster children. That "leaking of home details puts foster kids at risk from parents".
By Sep 2015 (when, I think, she first mentioned the 'secret' about William) her stance had changed.

Media report where her 2008 (above) article quote is repeated:
NSW reports: Leaking of home details puts foster kids at risk from parents - 19 September 2008

Last edited:
Does any one have any notes on the Crabb’s Statement....???
There appears to be a discrepancy in the thread about the time they heard the “car”

10.30? - The Crabbes at 51 both noticed hearing a car driving up Benaroon dr, turning and driving away fast, they thought it sounded like the postie

Can we establish where the new time of approx 1005hrs came from ??? (Has been mentioned in the thread .., from second Inquest I think??? )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam