Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will also need to add Mr Chapman’s statement , and time of approx 1045hrs ....

Speaking of this sighting ...... I wonder why this was never “recreated” by Police to try and jog people’s memories in Kendall ??? Like they did with the Daniel Morcombe Case ???

Reference From Lia Harris tweets...
Mr Chapman told the court he thought he heard the “postie” deliver something in the mail box, so he went outside. As he walked through the house he noticed the clock said it was 10.45am.

This is Frogwell’s post from 1st Inquest ....
are there any new pieces of information that should go in here after the Second Inquest and then we can add to info by @JWSleuth

11/09/'14
9pm Arrive at Kendall, put kids to bed

12/09/'14
6-7am Children get up
7-7.30 FM gets up and opens curtains to see 2 strange cars parked across the road from her house between AMS house and number 35's house.
7.30 - Dress, breakfast, get ready for the day
8.40 - AMS reverses out of her house to take her child to daycare to arrive at 9am. Says there are no cars parked on the street that day when she leaves.
9.00 - Mrs Wilson hears little children outside, leaves house? Doesn't notice any strange cars in the street.
9.03 - FM calls BS, can't remember which phone she uses, leaves a message asking about when the part arrives
9.10? - Kids riding bikes in the driveway, FM notices an Ltd teal coloured car do a 3 point turn in the next door neighbors driveway, remembers driver,
9.15 - FF heads off for a teleconference at Lakewood/laurieton (both have been reported)
9.10- FF plays with WT in the backyard that overlooks Benaroon Dr. Notices the 2 parked cars that she noticed earlier that day are still parked there, tries to get WT to climb a tree
9.37- the last of 5 photos is taken of WT in his spiderman outfit while playing on the back deck, The kids have been drawing pictures to take to the cemetery later in the day
10.15 - 10.30 - WT is playing Mummy Tiger and hiding game around the side of the house, WT is bored and restless waiting for FF to return, FM expecting a text from FF that usually states he will be home in 5 minutes. FM says to kids shall we go down the front and look for Daddy's car'
10.19 - FF has script filled, where?
10.30? - The Crabbes at 51 both noticed hearing a car driving up Benaroon dr, turning and driving away fast, they thought it sounded like the postie. So if that car left the street it went out the Batar Creek rd end of the street.
10.30 approx,- FF states he sent a text via Siri that he is 5 minutes away.
10.30 - FM notices it's quiet and start looking for WT
10.30 - 10.35 - LH is unpacking groceries from her car, she sees the man opposite on his ride on mower when she comes in and gives him a wave. Didn't hear or see any cars.
10.40 - FM is at the front gate of AMS place, meeting for the 1st time, AMS notices she can hear a male calling out for WT from the area behind the FGM's house, begins to start help searching. Because she knows someone is searching uphill she decides to head down towards the Batar Creek rd end of Benaroon Dr. It seems the women split at Ellendale rd. AMS goes down to the bus stop but has no recollection of seeing the man on his ride on mower at that stage. When she returns up the street she sees the FM coming out of Ellendale and the FM says to her, he has hit his head and can't respond or he is not here and now I have to call the police.
10.56 - FM calls the police from her mothers landline, her husband has arrived home somewhere in this time and is searching frantically..

This is awesome - only comment don’t want to ruin frogwells work. My timeline so far is just from one episode of a podcast.

This is awesome - only comment don’t want to ruin frogwells work. My timeline so far is just from one episode of a podcast.

I don’t think we have to ruin Frogwell’s work .... leave it intact and just add other notes and information in bold or a colour or something like that ....??? @JWSleuth

And Mr Craddock mentioned ( very briefly ) that Laidlaw put the time at closer to 10:10 ................:rolleyes:
Which still really works in with the last photo being taken at 9.37. It gives between 28 and 43 minutes for the tiger game to be played, the tea to be made and William to disappear. Not sure at what point they went to look for daddy's car?

Which still really works in with the last photo being taken at 9.37. It gives between 28 and 43 minutes for the tiger game to be played, the tea to be made and William to disappear. Not sure at what point they went to look for daddy's car?
@Wexford ... from Frogwell’s timeline ... it seems like it was one of the last games they did ... as was getting close to when Daddy should be back ....

I must admit I saw this as quite feasible ... FM opened the curtains to let light in early in the am ... might have been too cool outside to actually open the doors .... and sees the cars???

FGM gets up later ... when it’s a bit warmer ... and actually opens the doors..... and sees the cars ???

I personally have no idea if the cars were there or not ... but this could explain what happened ...???
IMO....
My understanding is that nobody other than FFC has been found who saw those cars. If FGM had also seen them I think it would have been widely reported.

My understanding is that nobody other than FFC has been found who saw those cars. If FGM had also seen them I think it would have been widely reported.

Yes you are correct .... I stand corrected in my scenario ... and Laura Beaucroft backs you up on this ... :)

This is Frogwell’s post from 1st Inquest ....
are there any new pieces of information that should go in here after the Second Inquest and then we can add to info by @JWSleuth

11/09/'14

12/09/'14
6-7am Children get up
7-7.30 FM gets up and opens curtains to see 2 strange cars parked across the road from her house between AMS house and number 35's house.
8.40 - AMS reverses out of her house to take her child to daycare to arrive at 9am. Says there are no cars parked on the street that day when she leaves.
8.55-9.00 MFC leaves , FFC said in her evidence that the MFC had already left when kids were riding bikes on the driveway.
9.00 - Mrs Wilson hears little children outside, leaves house? Doesn't notice any strange cars in the street.
9.03 - FM calls BS, can't remember which phone she uses ( she used the landline ) , leaves a message asking about when the part arrives
9.10? - Kids riding bikes in the driveway, FM notices an Ltd teal coloured car do a 3 point turn in the next door neighbors driveway, remembers driver,
9.15 - FF heads off for a teleconference at Lakewood/laurieton (both have been reported)
9.10- FF plays with WT in the backyard that overlooks Benaroon Dr. Notices the 2 parked cars that she noticed earlier that day are still parked there, tries to get WT to climb a tree
9.30-9.35 Crabbb's get home
9.37- the last of 5 photos is taken of WT in his spiderman outfit while playing on the back deck, The kids have been drawing pictures to take to the cemetery later in the day
10.10-10.15 Crabbs heard car ( they said about 40mins after they got home )
10.15 - 10.30 - WT is playing Mummy Tiger and hiding game around the side of the house, WT is bored and restless waiting for FF to return, FM expecting a text from FF that usually states he will be home in 5 minutes. FM says to kids shall we go down the front and look for Daddy's car'
10.19 - FF has script filled, where?
10.30? - The Crabbes at 51 both noticed hearing a car driving up Benaroon dr, turning and driving away fast, they thought it sounded like the postie. So if that car left the street it went out the Batar Creek rd end of the street.
10.30 - 10.35 - LH is unpacking groceries from her car, she sees the man opposite on his ride on mower when she comes in and gives him a wave. Didn't hear or see any cars.
10.40 - FM is at the front gate of AMS place, meeting for the 1st time, AMS notices she can hear a male calling out for WT from the area behind the FGM's house, begins to start help searching. Because she knows someone is searching uphill she decides to head down towards the Batar Creek rd end of Benaroon Dr. It seems the women split at Ellendale rd. AMS goes down to the bus stop but has no recollection of seeing the man on his ride on mower at that stage. When she returns up the street she sees the FM coming out of Ellendale and the FM says to her, he has hit his head and can't respond or he is not here and now I have to call the police.
10.56 - FM calls the police from her mothers landline, her husband has arrived home somewhere in this time and is searching frantically..
11.00 Rowley first saw job
11.06 Rowley arrives @ #48 Benaroon
11.30 ish Inspector Aldridge & Harper arrive
12.30 Snr Cnt Williams arrived ( Land & search co-ordinator )

12.45 Snr Cnt Wendy Hudson arrived with her 2 sons
13.00 Greg Newton arrived ( PS's BIL )

I've added a few bits in red to frogwells post...........that's all I have time for tonight..........

I believe, if others want to look back in the threads, that our question has been ... how many assemblies was Hallelujah sung at? Or do we assume it was only sung at one assembly?
Some have even speculated that the school was practising the song for some other more statewide/local appearance.

Unfortunately, any testimony by school representatives has not been heard in open court or has not been heard in a non-suppressed manner - even though a school representative IIRC is on the witness list, or was stated by MSM to be slated to appear.

As JW said ... shaky alibis. Nothing that we have heard is proof positive. Just indicative. imo
bbm
The Kendall National Violin Competition, a major event for young violinists, is on 13th and 14th September. The Op-Shop is proud to sponsor the school concert that follows on Monday September 15
http://www.kendall.org.au/Chronicle/Volume_11_issue_9.pdf

page 3

With all due respect, as registered members we're ALL entitled to our opinions as long as they're within TOS, regardless of what others may say or think.

If only the focus could get back to William.
Yes..over bs its about finding William and all adults should remember that..i dont give a rats ..... about whats happened to anyone but him..

And Mr Craddock mentioned ( very briefly ) that Laidlaw put the time at closer to 10:10 ................:rolleyes:
@drsleuth

Do you have any further information about that, please? To me that seems like the most important thing you've relayed so far, but I'm not sure what you mean. @Wexford's link says "the inquest heard evidence from Detective Sergeant Laura Beacroft, who pinpointed the time William disappeared to between 10.05am and 10.15am". BBM
- "William Tyrrell inquest: Neighbour admired boy's close relationship with foster dad", 10 Speaks, 20 Aug 2019

Did Mr Craddock say DCI Laidlaw put the time in the middle of the range, or did he mean a specific time, 10:10am?

And did anybody explain why these times are being suggested anyway? (What happened to 10:30am or whatever was originally proposed?) Thanks.

Here is frogwell's timeline again ... with drsleuth's additions in red, and I added a little from Lia's tweets in purple .... times have been bolded to make easy to see, nothing has been changed, only added to.

11/09/'14

12/09/'14
6-7am Children get up
8.55-9.00 MFC leaves, FFC said in her evidence that the MFC had already left when kids were riding bikes on the driveway.
9.03 - FM calls BS, can't remember which phone she uses (she used the landline), leaves a message asking about when the part arrives
9.10? - Kids riding bikes in the driveway, FM notices an Ltd teal coloured car do a 3 point turn in the next door neighbours driveway, remembers driver,
9.15 - FF heads off for a teleconference at Lakewood/Laurieton (both have been reported) - had prescription filled at chemist in Lakewood at 10:19am
9.30-9.35 Crabbb's get home
10.10-10.15 Crabbs heard car ( they said about 40mins after they got home )
10.19 - FF has script filled, where? - Lakewood chemist
10.56 - FM calls the police from her mother’s landline, her husband has arrived home somewhere in this time and is searching frantically.. - FM stayed home to care for daughter while FD searched
11.00 Rowley first saw job
11.06 Rowley arrives @ #48 Benaroon - doorknocked and looked around houses, canvassed every house and business that may have had CCTV showing vehicles entering or leaving area, identified someone at local café had asked for directions, first spoke with FM about cars she saw 3 days later(15th)
11.30 ish Inspector Aldridge & Harper arrive
12.30 Snr Cnt Williams arrived ( Land & search co-ordinator )
‘lunchtime’ SES coordinator Paul Burg arrived

12.45 Snr Cnt Wendy Hudson arrived with her 2 sons - off duty at the time, took William’s sister aside and asked if she recalled anything & if William had any hiding places, sister couldn’t think of any. Attended home of ‘bit strange’ neighbour
13.00 Greg Newton arrived (PS’s BIL) - saw Paul Savage standing in street with locals (when he left on 13th he could not recall anyone stopping him as he left)

We actually have quite a bit to add to this ... a few of us are working behind the scenes... collating information and times with references etc ...
re-listening to every Podcast ... to create the best and most accurate timeline we can ...
Oh I think you forgot to mention @JWSleuth @SLouTh and others who are contributing to this new timeline idea....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member