Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @stormbird i wondered where the 1010 from Laidlaw came from exactly too? As we need to reference it ...

And did anybody explain why these times are being suggested anyway? (What happened to 10:30am or whatever was originally proposed?) Thanks.

We are just trying to collate all of the new information gained from 2nd inquest and add to the old timeline to create a more accurate one ...
Det Sarg Beaucroft suggested from 1005hrs from the investigation ... so we are going to add things like that in as notes... to try and give a more clear picture .. hope that makes sense??

@drsleuth

Do you have any further information about that, please? To me that seems like the most important thing you've relayed so far, but I'm not sure what you mean. @Wexford's link says "the inquest heard evidence from Detective Sergeant Laura Beacroft, who pinpointed the time William disappeared to between 10.05am and 10.15am". BBM
- "William Tyrrell inquest: Neighbour admired boy's close relationship with foster dad", 10 Speaks, 20 Aug 2019

Did Mr Craddock say DCI Laidlaw put the time in the middle of the range, or did he mean a specific time, 10:10am?

And did anybody explain why these times are being suggested anyway? (What happened to 10:30am or whatever was originally proposed?) Thanks.

I feel that something happened with the Crabbs testimony. Initially feeling that they heard a vehicle like postie's vehicle at around 10:30am (4WD leaving the street?), then it being mentioned that they heard it around 10:05am.

Would have to check MSM and tweets to verify.

Perhaps Laura Beacroft was able to help them pinpoint the time more specifically later on?

Another question for the time line is regarding Heather Savage playing Bingo on the Friday morning ....

I think we all agree that she left at 10:37hrs or approx that time ...

I have read many times in the thread that Bingo started at 1100hrs ....

In the Podcast by Lia Harris on 24th August she states that Heather played Bingo - in Laurieton
Starting at 11:30 ....

Can anyone confirm there was Bingo in Laurieton
On Friday Mornings at 11:30 ???

Eg newspaper ad , etc etc

Thanks ... All help greatly appreciated on this ...

Another question for the time line is regarding Heather Savage playing Bingo on the Friday morning ....

No, we don't all agree. Paul Savage stated that time.

Sounds like he can't get anything straight or reliable.

In the Podcast by Lia Harris on 24th August she states that Heather played Bingo - in Laurieton
Starting at 11:30 ....

Can anyone confirm there was Bingo in Laurieton
On Friday Mornings at 11:30 ???

Eg newspaper ad , etc etc

Thanks ... All help greatly appreciated on this ...
@SLouTh

I can't help much with the bingo time, sorry, except to agree that Lia Harris does say that it started in Laurieton at 11:30am. I checked the podcast because I was surprised: I remember a post by @2cents2 (thread #42, post #581) saying that currently (2019) Friday bingo at the Laurieton United Services Club starts at 11:00am, not 11:30.

Here's my transcript of what Lia says:
"Meanwhile, [PS's wife H] was getting ready for bingo, which was in Laurieton, which she did every Friday starting at eleven thirty. At ten thirty five am [PS] looked at his watch and noticed that she was running a little bit late and he said to her, 'You'll be late if you don't get going'. This is what he said in court this week."
- from about 05:55, "Faded Memories", Where's William Tyrrell? acast page, 24 Aug 2019

2cents2's post says that the driving time to the club would be about 16 minutes, so PS's words about being late would make more sense if his wife was trying to get there by 11:00, IMO.

A work I progress... But trying to note down all the cars.
disclaimer: I am not inferring any cars mentioned are involved just good to have a list of all cars.

Cars of interest or mentioned in media

• Grey Isuzu Ute with canopy (cctv - mentioned in podcast 1 of where is William tyrell)
  • Beige or fawn 4wd older box style (witness statement only - By RC)
  • Blue iridescent sedan (witness statement only - by RC)
  • White wagon (old) (witness statement only - by Foster Mother)
  • Grey sedan (old) (witness statement only - by Foster Mother)
  • White van (bonny hills area not specified Area searches by police. (witness statement only neighbour confirmed NOT BS vehicle)
  • white Holden Commodore speeding -(witness statement only - Palmer and Mcneilly?)
  • Burnt out car (to be confirmed)
  • Dull red dull Nissan Patrol wagon, a 90s model (witness statement only - PS - day before wt missing)
  • Grey Freelander (witness statement only - PS)
  • dark grey, old-model, medium-sized sedan(Witness statement only - Foster Grandma)
  • White station wagon (witness statement only - Foster Grandma)
  • dark green or greyish-coloured sedan. (Witness statement only drove past kids playing)
  • white commodore corrected by PS to Camry possibly 90s model (witness statement only - PS - 2 days before wt missing)
  • Blue commodore possibly 60s or 70s model (witness statement only - PS - 2 days before wt missing)
Confirmed vehicles and owners
  • White Suzuki van (RD confirmed via police video and warrant to inspect)
  • 2014 Land Rover discovery (foster carers confirmed)
  • White Holden commodore (TJ vehicle car searched confirmed)
  • old silver Holden VX Commodore (Kim Loweke confirmed from Kim)
*last updated 3 October 2019 3.12pm AEST
@JWSleuth

Re TJ's vehicle: here's a photo of it being carried away for testing:

image.jpeg

- "Paedophile's car seized in Tyrrell case", Daily Telegraph, 26 Sep 2015

Are you sure it's a Holden Commodore?

Re the two parked cars on Benaroon Drive: if this report is accurate, then @JLZ and @SLouTh are correct: FGM didn't see the cars:

"The vehicles were described by Ms Swift as being a white station wagon and a grey sedan parked in close proximity to each other on Benaroon Drive. Det Sgt Beacroft confirmed this was evidence provided by William's foster mother.

Det Sgt Beacroft also confirmed there were no other people who had reported seeing the vehicles matching William's foster mother's description, including the child's foster father and grandmother."

- "William Tyrrell inquest: Court hears about vehicles seen at Benaroon Drive, Kendall on day William disappeared", Port Macquarie News, 19 August 2019

@JWSleuth

Re TJ's vehicle: here's a photo of it being carried away for testing:

View attachment 207554

- "Paedophile's car seized in Tyrrell case", Daily Telegraph, 26 Sep 2015

Are you sure it's a Holden Commodore?

Re the two parked cars on Benaroon Drive: if this report is accurate, then @JLZ and @SLouTh are correct: FGM didn't see the cars:

"The vehicles were described by Ms Swift as being a white station wagon and a grey sedan parked in close proximity to each other on Benaroon Drive. Det Sgt Beacroft confirmed this was evidence provided by William's foster mother.

Det Sgt Beacroft also confirmed there were no other people who had reported seeing the vehicles matching William's foster mother's description, including the child's foster father and grandmother."

- "William Tyrrell inquest: Court hears about vehicles seen at Benaroon Drive, Kendall on day William disappeared", Port Macquarie News, 19 August 2019
PS allegedly saw the cars in the street according to his 2016 statement: William Tyrrell neighbour breaks down at inquest
And also mentioned them at the inquest (it does say he saw them on 10th Sept): NoCookies | The Australian

Last edited:
I don’t believe a word that comes out of his mouth. Along with a couple of others.

His words are useless in any exclusive timeline imo. Potentially instantly inaccurate.

For my own benefit, I've been gathering some info on what others were asked of him - with more items to be added, as these items are just from Lia's tweets. The Coroner seems very interested in him.

Anne Marie Sharpley - Asked if knew Paul & Heather Savage - they used to say hello in passing
“I went to Paul’s house and knocked on the door and he came out and I said they were looking for a little boy....He came out and started looking,”

Lydene Heslop - she and some local SES volunteers did a line search “from behind Paul Savage’s house”
about 20-25 people were involved in the line search, they linked arms and walked down behind the homes, calling out William’s name. (Greg Newton said he and Paul Savage participated)

Peter Crabb - asked if he saw Paul Savage that morning, he tells the court he cannot recall seeing him. But said he would normally walk up the trail near his house in the morning.

Sharelle Crabb - asked if she saw Paul Savage that day walking up past her house. She responds “I can’t remember seeing him going for a walk earlier that day”. She told the court she saw him in the afternoon and they spoke about William.

James Opdam - asked about Paul Savage. He tells the court he saw Paul outside William’s foster grandmother’s house amongst a group of people preparing to search.

Last edited:
Agree. And also the questions about his radio, what he was wearing, coroner wanting to see photos of the search etc.

Yes, at some point in time I will go through MSM articles and add those items. I want to see if I put them together exactly what time period the Coroner is looking at for him. Or if it is the entire day.

And I wonder where Heather was. I feel that she must have not been around at significant times - or has said in her statement that he was outside tinkering in his outbuildings and she didn't see him. The Coroner seems to also be questioning his morning walk that day.

I noticed that when Laura Beacroft visited him, she had him show her exactly what cups/plates he used that morning for his tea and toast, among other things. They put him way under the microscope on a fairly extended basis.

Last edited:
bingo....Activities
im guessing hs went to the laurieton united services club bingo?

Yes, I agree. As we have discussed in past threads, that is the most logical place.
I think their bingo schedule might have changed now - according to a convo I had a little while back with another member - but back when we discussed it on-thread bingo was at 11am on a Friday.

zx9.JPG

Thanks @bearbear I looked that that up but there is no bingo on Fridays at the club ...
I was looking for evidence of Bingo in Laurieton on a Friday in 2014 .

Maybe look for cached old info, like we did at the time. Or believe that what bearbear offered is the cached old info of the club's previous schedule ... as has been posted several times back in the threads.

Maybe look for cached old info, like we did at the time. Or believe that what bearbear offered is the cached old info of the club's previous schedule ... as has been posted several times back in the threads.

I have looked at 2014 info The Kendall Chronicle
Where Bingo is listed as aWed Night 7pm in the regular activities section ...
http://www.kendall.org.au/Chronicle/Volume_11_issue_9.pdf

I will keep trying to find it ..so if any one does have an old version of local paper or other document mentioning Bingo on Friday in Laurieton I would be grateful for the help and link ... thanks

Or do you know the thread number and page number where this discussion was earlier in the thread ?? ..Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson