Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that at every juncture, the parts of this case that center on MT, FD, and NP consistently reveal such reprehensible, offensive, arrogant, and purposefully ignorant attitudes and behaviors (and I mean THEIRS, not just people who concur with them)? I am aghast and that’s an understatement. They have all had access to good educations and many benefits in life and still they are like this? I do not understand it.
SBBM

A good education and benefits clearly don’t make up for a deficit in learning a moral code from your parents/carers.

I’m not saying good people don’t have problem offspring. Of course they do, and sometimes nature defies nurture.

But in the cases of these three Horror-Shows, one of them has a questionable parental role-model which is on display for all to see. And we don’t know too much about the role-modelling the other two had. Two of them meeting was a train wreck. The third, a horrible side-show.

JMO
Eta SBBM

Hi all - well just got back from my 2 week vacation and I see you all have been busy posting. I've kind of scanned the last 3 or 4 threads to get to the current one. And I have a problem - I couldn't find MT next hearing, but did catch FD's court hearing re GPS monitor.

So - if someone could bring me up to speed ?? TIA! :)

Seattle1 said:

Can't access even with my Outline link.

all I am current with is this
46x32px-LL-935065d8_spointing_down_100-100.gif

Friday, October 4th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ am ET) – CT – Jennifer Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – only for *Fotis Dulos (51) arrested (6/2/19), charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond.
Posted bond (6/12/19). Bond conditions on any bond release. Must be posted at courthouse, passport must be surrendered & must submit to GPS monitoring. #FST-CR19-0148554-T Norwalk Superior Court transferred (9/12/19) to Stamford Superior Court.
*Arrested & charged (9/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (9/4/19).
Court info from 6/13/19 thru 9/4/19 reference post #1214 here:
Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

9/12/19 Update: Arraignment on 2nd arrested for tampering with evidence. Plead not guilty to new charges. Some of his attorney’s comments, both inside and outside of the courtroom, led Judge John Blawie to issue the gag order. Dulos is due back in court 10/4 as the case has been transferred to Stamford Superior Court.
9/20/19 Update: Judge John Blawie scheduled a 2 p.m. hearing after receiving a report from probation officials that raises concerns that Dulos is not properly recharging the batteries of his GPS monitoring system. Pattis said the issue apparently occurred four times between August and September. Blawie could revoke his probation on Monday but is more likely to admonish Dulos and warn him to adhere to the rules of the GPS monitoring or have his probation revoked. The GPS system is battery operated and defendants are required to charge it at the same time every day or night. Dulos was scolded for not keeping his GPS tracking bracelet properly charged. The judge said this is not a trivial matter. Dulos’ attorney said his client should not even be required to even wear a GPS monitoring device. Stamford State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo said Dulos should not only be required to wear the bracelet. He asked the judge to have a curfew imposed so that Dulos is sure to charge it every night. The judge said no to both attorneys requests. Back on 10/4 where Pattis will argue their motion to dismiss all charges against Dulos.
*Michelle Tronconis (44) – Motions hearing from 7/18 continued to 9/20. No further dates available - until someone here gives me updated info.

Jennifer Dulos case: Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis due in court
Fotis Dulos returns to court Friday when a judge is expected to hear the defense’s argument to dismiss the charges in connection with his wife’s disappearance.

But noticeably absent from the pre-trial hearing will be defense attorney Norm Pattis, who said he has a scheduling conflict and will be at a sentencing for another client. His associate, Kevin Smith, will represent Fotis Dulos.

Found the next hearing date for MT - just in case anyone else besides me missing it....

Troconis arraigned on latest tampering charge; Fotis Dulos to appear back in court to discuss GPS monitoring

#MichelleTroconis was before a #Norwalk judge for less than 1 minute in her latest tampering case. The case has been transferred to #Stamford. Next appearance: Oct. 10. Investigators say she admitted to lying to them during her first two interviews with them⁦. @FOX61Newspic.twitter.com/Fg8QeEynW7
https://t.co/Fg8QeEynW7

Was the 5 minute Dr. Oz follow up from Oct 1 discussed? If not, I found it interesting that one of the people said that family courts are not equipped to deal with narcissistic parents like FD. They also showed a clip of all of the horrible things NP has said and they commented as to why anyone/FD would hire a person who could bad mouth his missing/possibly dead wife and the mother of his 5 children. They showed the clip of NP talking about Christmas morning where FD smirks.
Disgusting. Evil.
And I think the courts need to get equipped to handle with narcissistic personality disorders because it’s a crisis and devastating for children. Are courts being manipulated? I know it may seem like everyone probably claims “he’s a narcissist!” But it should be taken seriously and investigated, not eye-rolled at!

I always thought it was because if you are cutting anything with a saw, especially an electric type, pieces of clothing or threads, etc. can get stuck in the saw teeth and stop it. Horrible, I know. MOO.

I think so too and that is why FD spent 4 hours at 80 MS Road.

LE spent weeks at MIRA for a reason and after said it was worth it.

I am hoping what they found will be hugely significant. FD can no longer claim it wasn’t him driving the Raptor on the trash odyssey since MT verified it was him and she was talking on her phone.

So not only does he have to explain why he was in Hartford dumping bloody items with JF’s blood on the evening she went missing, how is he going to explain how he got the VV shirt and bra she was wearing on 24 May as I am super optimistic they have surveillance from the school carpool line showing her wearing it or a witness that could conform she had it on.

During Foley’s last interview he alluded to having much more types of evidence. I think AW3 is going to be a whopper!

Of course, MOO

Found the next hearing date for MT - just in case anyone else besides me missing it....

Troconis arraigned on latest tampering charge; Fotis Dulos to appear back in court to discuss GPS monitoring

#MichelleTroconis was before a #Norwalk judge for less than 1 minute in her latest tampering case. The case has been transferred to #Stamford. Next appearance: Oct. 10. Investigators say she admitted to lying to them during her first two interviews with them⁦. @FOX61Newspic.twitter.com/Fg8QeEynW7
Her attorney Bowman requested a last minute status hearing for today at 2 pm that was granted.

So both are today!

Moo

Yes. But I would think the refuse company could confirm any dumpster swap too. Its been so hard to figure out what weight, if any, to place on the dogs barking early in the am.

NC is quiet in the early am until the first round of commuters hit the road heading to the stations but even so its not noisy. Busses hit the roads and this results in more activity and certainly more noise. Contractors and trades people don't typically come in much before 7:30-8am. But, there is a pickup in traffic between 7:30 am and 9 am during the week. The traffic on the Merritt /Rt 15 south starts to pickup around 6-6:30 too but this is background noise depending on where you live in NC. RT 123 also gets morning traffic in both directions starting around 7 am.

Someone sent me a picture of cameras over the stop lights on Rt123 and Little Brook Rd. I have no info on when these cameras were installed or even if they are presently operational. Further down on Rt 123 in Norwalk by Wendys near the Rt7 connector and Cemetary there are also overhead cameras on the stoplights in all directions.

Here is map of NC Transfer Station which is near the intersection of Rt123 and Little Brook Rd.

Google Maps
Good Morning. Crossing my fingers for a good day in court-for JFD!!
A few questions-Besides the dumpster, do you know if there was any other larger scale construction equipment at Sturbridge on the 24 or 25th? Anything else brought in and out, even later that week, or after FD was released on bond? Do we know yet what PG was doing there on the 24th?

Good Morning. Crossing my fingers for a good day in court-for JFD!!
A few questions-Besides the dumpster, do you know if there was any other larger scale construction equipment at Sturbridge on the 24 or 25th? Anything else brought in and out, even later that week, or after FD was released on bond? Do we know yet what PG was doing there on the 24th?

Yes, IIRC, there was his FORE trailer I believe and PG was installing door hardware all day.
Moo

Morning Niner….Both FD and MT will be in court today. FD at 10 and MT at 2.

I'm shocked that NP won't be at the hearing. Among the things that he is to discuss include dismissing the charges, AND he made a big deal about arguing against the gag order. Maybe, since NP's been granted a CT Supreme Court hearing on the gag order in December, he doesn't feel the need to be present today.

There was a BAR hearing yesterday about a sanction charge against NP also. We haven't heard any results on that. MOO

A narcissist doesn't do much by accident. The sweeping. What was he up to? Just posing innocently for the cameras? Nothing to see here, Folks? My wife is missing, I'm sweeping. Normal, normal. Was the something in his sightline he was monitoring? Was there something significant happening inside or outside and he was providing photographic diversion? You suppose he EVER picked up a broom while married? What do we make of his sudden attention to domestic detail?

MOO

I think so too and that is why FD spent 4 hours at 80 MS Road.

LE spent weeks at MIRA for a reason and after said it was worth it.

I am hoping what they found will be hugely significant. FD can no longer claim it wasn’t him driving the Raptor on the trash odyssey since MT verified it was him and she was talking on her phone.

So not only does he have to explain why he was in Hartford dumping bloody items with JF’s blood on the evening she went missing, how is he going to explain how he got the VV shirt and bra she was wearing on 24 May as I am super optimistic they have surveillance from the school carpool line showing her wearing it or a witness that could conform she had it on.

During Foley’s last interview he alluded to having much more types of evidence. I think AW3 is going to be a whopper!

Of course, MOO

I think she may retract this statement in the trial phase, as some people do. At least, it wouldn’t surprise me. I guess it depends on what she ends up getting charged with in addition to what she has already been charged with, and what kind of deal she makes, and how much contact she has with FD (irrespective of the order that they are not to contact each other). Hopefully she is convinced that he is very bad for her.

I'm not familiar with any current info linking FD to tannery.

It's actually MT that has a family business that markets imported hides and leather goods.
The Duolos/Dulos family in Greece owned and operated a tanning operation in Greece (ie. tanners by trade). This fact was obtained from FD self interview and I believe was posted on the FORE website. Various FD relatives remain involved with the processing of hides in the US (PA).

Hi all - well just got back from my 2 week vacation and I see you all have been busy posting. I've kind of scanned the last 3 or 4 threads to get to the current one. And I have a problem - I couldn't find MT next hearing, but did catch FD's court hearing re GPS monitor.

So - if someone could bring me up to speed ?? TIA! :)

Can't access even with my Outline link.

all I am current with is this
46x32px-LL-935065d8_spointing_down_100-100.gif
TODAY! Here is press update live from the courthouse this am: Estranged husband of missing New Canaan woman, girlfriend to appear in court

IF FD had accomplished his task in New Canaan swiftly and without blood letting, EE would never have known his truck was borrowed, there would've been no need for the dumpster drive. We know this was pre-meditated; we just don't know what his plan was. I proffer he did not expect bloodshed because clearly he was ill-prepared for it. Didn't bring tarps, didn't cover the truck seats in plastic, etc.. I've convinced myself he intended to stage her a suicide. Think how easily he may actually have gotten away with that. No evidence he was anywhere near NC.... no one would've been looking for a red Tacoma because no one would have known he drove it.... he could've done it all in a quick hour, been back home with his phone, waiting for word of her unfortunate "suicide" which would have potentially rendered him a very wealthy man, because either he or the children would've been beneficiaries. MOO

I think the only thing he's been honest about is his "revenge suicide" theory, only the revenge was HIS, and suicide was what he wanted everyone to think happened to her. No need to investigate further. MOO

Something unpredicted happened in that garage. Perhaps she fought back and he issued a blow or a slice that drew blood, thereby robbing him of his "suicide story" or the blood spill happened after he'd already killed her. With the trouble he went to to borrow a vehicle, doctor license plates, park at a distance, blood couldn't possibly have been part of his master plan. It was the whole weirdness if his obsession over the car seats that really tipped off the whole investigation into his movements and whereabouts.

No blood in the red truck, no seats to be replaced, and EE would've had no reason to think anyone used his truck, correct? No one would've been looking for it on surveillance tapes....

So what remains for me is JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER. WHAT did he do with her????? Seems like he had a very small window, a lot of unexpected clean up, not enough time to do it, and he'd want to put some distance between her and her house, her and him, her and his house. A malignant narcissist who plots violence for sport, I'll bet, can think of just the perfect hiding spot. Stash and dash. MOO but I believe she's somewhere he knows of. Random construction site. He only had so much time....

I hope they find her, so she can be laid to rest properly and so her body can tell the story of what happened to her.

He needs to be locked up for life.

MOO
Agreed that it was a stash and dash. Would FD choose a random construction site or would he prefer a location that was familiar (i.e. knew of a back way to drive in without cameras installed or knowledge that owners were away in Europe etc...)? FD would be very familiar with a property he successfully sold 5/17 for $5.2 mm (?), 183 Hemlock Hill Rd, New Canaan.

From Jennifer Dulos’ mother claims son-in-law owes her $1.7M

"Fotis Dulos allegedly defaulted on a $1.5 million loan to purchase 183 Hemlock Hill Road in New Canaan in 2016, when he sold the property but only paid back $500,000, according to the plaintiffs’ attorneys."

Wonder if Atty Weinstein was able to subpoena Markowitz and Mawhinney's records on the conveyance? RPC require record retention for 7 years, correct? MM would have had/still have an escrow account at a bank. The FORE operating account wired the $1mm that FD "stole" to...NY Attorney? Who is this NY Attorney? How did FD get access to foreign wire capabilities? Peoples shouldn't be sending foreign wires at the local Farmington branch, unless I'm missing something here. Foreign wires above a certain dollar threshold are reviewed by bank AML officers. FD couldn't even get a loan at Big Bank with connections. But perhaps FIL set up one account for the funding (and could monitor through "relationships") and FD got a private banker assigned to help him "invest" when he was still with JD. You bet that if LE doesn't have that info by now, something is rotten in the state of Denmark...going all the way up the food chain, and I'm sorry to say, the top of the food chain, they too live in New Canaan, Westchester. Hmmm. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms