Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Markowitz and Mawhinney 'dissolved' their law practice and now Markowitz is claiming that files cannot be easily found and given to Weinstein due to the move etc. Clearly many games are ongoing on Weinstein is working hard to get the files but the roadblocks are sadly many and the courts don't seem to be taking any steps to safeguard the file evidence either which IMO is disappointing. MOO

This is obviously his way of refusing to produce the files. Just because they dissolved the partnership, the files don’t disappear, and as a lawyer, he knows it. Unless he could be criminally implicated in FD’s financial gobbledegook. Markowitz better get with the program and give up the files. I am frankly shocked by how many people are willing to blow their careers and lives to smithereens because of FD. He is quite the charmer!

What a bunch of garbage.
Warning. So what. FD will take warnings all day long.
So glad I don’t live in CT. MOO

From FD and NP’s point of view, Judge Blawie can take his warning and stuff it. Wonder who will get an interview with him next, and what will he say? Blawie looks like he is going to let the defense push him around. I am extremely disappointed in him.

IMO the Atty's know there will be no consequences so these sad games are simply a way of operating in CT! MOO

This is obviously his way of refusing to produce the files. Just because they dissolved the partnership, the files don’t disappear, and as a lawyer, he knows it. Unless he could be criminally implicated in FD’s financial gobbledegook. Markowitz better get with the program and give up the files. I am frankly shocked by how many people are willing to blow their careers and lives to smithereens because of FD. He is quite the charmer!

What is she going to do? Be a puppet for Fo and Pattis? I would love to hear what sort of ridiculous garbage she would spew.

This is likely it-she wants to advocate for herself as her boyfriend has done. And the way things have gone, she (MT) may get her chance. I am starting to feel less certain that these two mutts will be going to prison.

From FD and NP’s point of view, Judge Blawie can take his warning and stuff it. Wonder who will get an interview with him next, and what will he say? Blawie looks like he is going to let the defense push him around. I am extremely disappointed in him.
Yes, I am with you on this situation. Overall a huge nothing burger from Judge Blawie. I wonder though if he was directed to do what he did today by the higher court? CT Courts are IMO a 'go along to get along' kind of operation so its unlikely we will see dissension in the ranks. I also wonder if the courts overall are doing things the way they are in order to make future appeals by Pattis more difficult. IDK, but it was disappointing to not see Judge Blawie stand behind his gag order and all he did was notate for the record the the Greek interviews DID NOT COMPLY with the gag order. IMO very sad state of affairs in CT courtrooms.... MOO

It was interesting that someone shouted at FD while he was making his statement after court about, "...broken Family Court system".

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter 8m8 minutes ago
Here’s Fotis Dulos and Kevin Smith leaving court. When asked what he had to say, Smith zipped his lips. Dulos again talked about his kids and how much he loves them. @News12CT

/>
1 reply0 retweets2 likes

Yes, I am with you on this situation. Overall a huge nothing burger from Judge Blawie. I wonder though if he was directed to do what he did today by the higher court? CT Courts are IMO a 'go along to get along' kind of operation so its unlikely we will see dissension in the ranks. I also wonder if the courts overall are doing things the way they are in order to make future appeals by Pattis more difficult. IDK, but it was disappointing to not see Judge Blawie stand behind his gag order and all he did was notate for the record the the Greek interviews DID NOT COMPLY with the gag order. IMO very sad state of affairs in CT courtrooms.... MOO

He will speak out again publically-wait and see!

How can one man be so teflon-coated? Pretty to look at, nothing sticks to him and toxic to everyone? MOO

With just what he's been charged with, throwing away his missing wife's blood, how is he free???? How about THEFT??? I'm pretty sure JD didn't voluntarily give FD the bloody shirt off her back.

MOO

Justice rolls slowly.

Sorry. That post didn’t work!

·
5m

Here’s Fotis Dulos and Kevin Smith leaving court. When asked what he had to say, Smith zipped his lips. Dulos again talked about his kids and how much he loves them.
@News12CT

Ok. 3rd times a charm. Take a look at Melissa Alter Twitter. The body language of RR and FD leaving court, and RR walking away. Even when heckler begins, and FD turns towards RR -for help? RR doesn’t even turn around.

Agree. Smith looked to make a motion of 'lips are sealed' [and then he actually winked at the press group-IMO it was more than a bit creepy to say nothing of being unprofessional but then this is Pattisville in action and they seem to be defined by unprofessional behavior] as he faced the press and THEN IMO totally ditched FD and the body language between the 2 looked terrible IMO.

The heckler seemed to be saying, "we have a broken family court system and then dads lives matter". I wonder if Pattisville is now hiring hecklers to provide entertainment at their court appearances? I strongly doubt that the strong 'fathers rights' groups in CT would want anything to do with FD. Baffled. Do wonder if this was a paid heckler.

I do wonder though if Pattis was sanctioned and perhaps that is why he wasn't in Court today? Not buying the 'scheduling issue'.

Wonder how long it will take for the transcript of the hearing yesterday to post or even if it will be made available to the public? DA seemed to be moaning about 'no Pattis' in Court today but I wonder if DA will do a simple article about the Pattis hearing yesterday?

Wonder what is going on with Pattis and the States filing additional charges against FD and MT. MOO
Ok. 3rd times a charm. Take a look at Melissa Alter Twitter. The body language of RR and FD leaving court, and RR walking away. Even when heckler begins, and FD turns towards RR -for help? RR doesn’t even turn around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member