Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly. That means there is also another child who is present. There are 8 children in the photo. 5 Dulos, 1 MT daughter, 2 extra. Assuming they all (10 people) travelled in that vehicle, they had a passenger/child unsafely/illegally riding in it.

Yes, but if so, why should this surprise anyone? It dovetails nicely with the complete and utter disregard these two adults have demonstrated in word and deed for: a) obeying the law; and b) safeguarding the wellbeing of their children. If evidence exists to the contrary I, for one, have missed it. MOO, of course.

MT knows exactly what she is doing with those fingers....
IMOO and maybe others. Low very low person.
I hope when this is over, time is served, if they are lucky to get out that they are deported if possible. I bet 100% that they or minions read here.

AND....I looked it up....none of the meanings are nice. In many countries it means the same as the middle finger
And here is one link

What does giving the pinky mean?
An outward pointing and raised pinky means you are nothing, poor quality or not very good at something.May 9, 2016
Is flipping someone your pinky finger really the "chinese middle ...
https://www.quora.com/Is-giving-the...he-same-as-giving-the-middle-finger-in-the-US

@Midwestmom2019. No worries. Total nothing burger. Very disappointing day IMO. Atty. P was not in court today with FD, Atty. Smith was with FD today and argued weakly for the motion to dismiss.

Judge Blawie said that FD and Pattis were not in compliance with the 'gag order' terms after doing the 2 interviews with the Greek publications but because the 'gag order' was on appeal nothing would be done but the infraction would be noted. It was unclear whether Judge Blawie even knew there were 2 Greek interviews as he seemed to only reference one. States Atty had brought up the issue of the Greek articles but didn't disagree with Defense summary of the articles which I don't believe was entirely correct. The State supposedly gave a large package of discovery items to the defense today. Judge Blawie punted on the the issue of Defense 'motion to dismiss' and didn't rule today. Next court date is Nov 6 for FD.

MT plead 'not guilty' to charges from AW2 and Atty. Bowman also got a large package of discovery materials today.

Good summary article of the days disappointing events:

Jennifer Dulos case: Fotis warned about comments, Troconis pleads not guilty to latest charge

This is obviously his way of refusing to produce the files. Just because they dissolved the partnership, the files don’t disappear, and as a lawyer, he knows it. Unless he could be criminally implicated in FD’s financial gobbledegook. Markowitz better get with the program and give up the files. I am frankly shocked by how many people are willing to blow their careers and lives to smithereens because of FD. He is quite the charmer!

Markowitz is involved way up to his eyeballs. He was a partner with the guy. Partners in a law firm generally know what the other is doing. my best guess, the files will end up being lost somewhere during the move....
Prove other wise. destruction of evidence is a crime. I guess losing files is accidental.

308 more messages? I worked today and now I’m where?????
Better read with no replies.

You did not miss much.

FD was Not slapped on the wrist for his failure to abide by the Gag Order. In fact, he did not receive any recourse. What a shocker.

Judge did not rule on motion to drop charges either and next Court Date is in November.

MT appeared just long enough to for her plea of Not Guilty to be entered, after there was a delay due to a false fire alarm in the building.

Much ado about Nothing.

IMO.

I’ve lost patience at this point .
I called Blawie “a fence sitter” but, he’s not even that ..he’s ineffective and lazy .

How many warnings can he issue,
do something for God’s sake, that’s why you are sitting in that big leather chair, it’s not for watching Football !

Moo
He does not want to be over ruled by punishing FD and NP if the CT Supreme Ct rules with Pattis. If Supreme Ct says gag order valid, Blawie will rule one way or the other. If Supreme Ct says not valid, Blawie will have reason to not rule.

Ok then.. I’ll bust a move with my theory.

With a 850 sq ft walk in closet ( I made up the size , just go with it). FD had a multitude
of linen or cotton Blazers to choose from to wear to Court, it was 85 degree’s outside.

No man would EVER EVER EVER grab a Velvet or Corduroy blazer from their closet to wear in the middle of the Summer when they knew that they would be sweating their
*advertiser censored* off .

So, why would FD grab this jacket (2 times none the less) and wear it to Court where he was Photographed.

Because ..MT gave it to him.

Non- Verbal gesture, signal to MT .

you are seriously clever.

Door number two! Door number two! Door number two!
Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

Hearing for Fotis Dulos is underway. Before we even got to the motion to dismiss, state’s attorney mentions Fotis Dulos’ comments to a Greek media outlet about Jennifer’s mental health despite a gag order in the case.
@News12CT
@Tomlinson_PE
Colangelo starts by bringing up Dulos’ recent statements to a Greek blog, in which he commented on his estranged wife’s mental health. He said it was a “clear contradiction” of the court’s gag order[/QUOTE

Weenie. It’s a VIOLATION not a contradiction. And violations get sanctions. And sanctions are fines or jail time. JAIL TIME. You blew it. Could have gotten FD behind bars today.

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari 3m3 minutes ago
Blawie says Dulos has been compliant with probation, doesn’t make ruling on motion to dismiss and says next court date will be nov. 6

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

What? FD is not compliant. He’s supposed to keep his ankle monitoring charged. Four times not charged. He’s in contact with kids through second sources. He’s driven over state line.
What is wrong with CT? What is going on out there? Who’s in charge out there?
My dentures fell out and landed on the floor.

Yes you e got the right one, however that is prime beachfront real estate in Miami Beach fl. That is the prime area for real estate . It is surrounded by water . I have relatives living in Florida and friends in that area and that area is highly valued.
Agreed, and although the unit may be outdated, it has Atlantic and inter coastal views.....Miami Beach is very expensive

He does not want to be over ruled by punishing FD and NP if the CT Supreme Ct rules with Pattis. If Supreme Ct says gag order valid, Blawie will rule one way or the other. If Supreme Ct says not valid, Blawie will have reason to not rule.

So, how many months do we have to wait..
Supreme Court ruling will be continued, continued, continued until 2029 .

FD will have given 2457 interviews by then.
No one will care about the gag order in 2029.

Why does Blawie care if he is overruled?
My god !
Take a F———-g stance and stand up for what you believe in even if you get
overruled .
The judges on this case are A JOKE!

Hmmm, I wonder what you’re doing tonight, FD. Oh, I know, I know! Reading/watching all of the evidence against you. I’m so sorry you don’t have a hot date tonight, hopefully instead you’re finally realizing your next hot date may be your cell mate. Cheers!

Moo

Picture of FD from court today.

IMO not looking 100% and his usual 'gregarious' self.

Wonder what he might have been thinking about?

Source:Channel12 Feed

To me, it looks like FD has a stye on his right eye and possibly something on his ear.

He looks defeated and exhausted!

And it has to be tough to realize these are the best days of the rest of his life. MOO

Sorry, the pic didn't follow with the quote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44