AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
just made an account, been lurking for a loong time. i live 10 minutes away from this park and if anyone wants some picture of anything i can do it if it would help. not sure though. hard to believe something happening there, i play basketball their once in a while but not for about a month or two.

Welcome @flowoftime to Websleuths! Do you have any opinions or theories about what happened to little Dulce?

I may be wrong, but I feel Dulce ran away after knocking her brothers ice cream to the ground. Either way you look at it, this hunt is recovery effort not a recue. If she was taken she was killed in a hour or two. If she ran off she could not survive on her own this length of time. I pray she is found soon, the not knowing would be the hardest.

Yes, gladly. The person who made the post about the clothing noticed Noema had worn the colors worn by the person suspected to be involved, black shirt and red pants. I didn’t find the original question out of line and didn’t think it was deserving of a reprimand.

The intent seemed not be a fashion critique, but an observation that the colors were the same.

Yes; thus I would argue that Noemi's choice establishes that red and black isn't a weird color combination in clothing. Nothing more, nothing less. In fact, I was just shopping for work clothes and an assembled recommended "look" (White House Black Market), involved a black blazer, black accessories, and ... red pants.

OMG, my hubby spent many months hospitalized, long recovery. Each time I frantically called 911 after he came home I realized I do not do well answering a spur of the moment question under such pressure. Not that I don't know the answer, I just draw a complete blank on the weirdest things under pressure. I fully understand.

This. It's a really stressful situation & she's almost certainly not a true crime buff herself. Plus, Dulce might have changed clothes after school. In the photo with the backpack, she has a polo shirt on. I have no idea if her Kindergarten has uniforms or a dresscode, and I still think the focus on clothing and picking apart every little thing the mom says or does is unkind and silly, but little kids frequently change clothes.

OMG, my hubby spent many months hospitalized, long recovery. Each time I frantically called 911 after he came home I realized I do not do well answering a spur of the moment question under such pressure. Not that I don't know the answer, I just draw a complete blank on the weirdest things under pressure. I fully understand.

I also think it's genetic, based upon anecdata (lol): not too long ago I was lamenting to my father about how often I have caught myself after the fact, giving directions to tourists in NYC with an air of complete confidence - and having said directions be wrong. (Sorry to those tourists I've inadvertently wronged!) If an area is completely unfamiliar to me I'll fess up to it; but for some reason, when I'm in areas where I have long worked, I find myself personally compelled to make a quick answer.

Well, my father spent a few years carrying mail as a second career post retirement, because he's crazy (j/k), and he said "People used to ask me for directions all the time when they saw me; probably because as a mailman, they assume that I know these streets like the back of my hand.

"Of course, I do know these streets like the back of my hand, and these people aren't wrong in their assumptions.

"But just let anyone ask me where something is located, and my brain automatically freezes up and refuses to let go of any details."

Thankfully, this is so well-known a mental block that I think a lot of people can understand; but I can't help but think there are some cases where some posters would have a mailman acting similarly, and would say "Now, how do we know that person wasn't actually a criminal disguised as a postal carrier? I mean, what kind of postal carrier doesn't know his or her own route?"

Yes; thus I would argue that Noemi's choice establishes that red and black isn't a weird color combination in clothing. Nothing more, nothing less. In fact, I was just shopping for work clothes and an assembled recommended "look" (White House Black Market), involved a black blazer, black accessories, and ... red pants.
That seems to be a civil answer to the question that was asked.

Mother of 5-year-old South Jersey girl apparently abducted in Bridgeton park grieves and waits

Why would she wear that outfit for the cover? I’m a huge mom supporter. But red pants and a black shirt. What statement does that make ?

Why is the family going to search the park if Dulce's Mom talked to people who said Dulce was abducted and driven away?

maybe they're hoping to find something? Shoe? Ice cream wrappers? Hair tie? The action might be healing? Trying to put myself in their position, which I don't think is really possible, I would be sleepless. Sitting at home waiting would make it even worse. I'd want to be doing *something*

maybe they're hoping to find something? Shoe? Ice cream wrappers? Hair tie? The action might be healing? Trying to put myself in their position, which I don't think is really possible, I would be sleepless. Sitting at home waiting would make it even worse. I'd want to be doing *something*

Yes, I'd want to be back at the park too. I'd hope and pray that maybe someone will bring her back.

Well it sounds like your friend and I must have been separated at birth. : /
Ask my sister why one of us sits in the front of the church while the other sister sits in the back of the church, opposite side. We grin, giggle, start laughing from nerves. It doesn't matter if it's a wedding or funeral. We're old, too, for God's sake- you'd think we were teenagers!

I dunno, but if she is still in the park, they need to bring cadaver dogs.

just made an account, been lurking for a loong time. i live 10 minutes away from this park and if anyone wants some picture of anything i can do it if it would help. not sure though. hard to believe something happening there, i play basketball their once in a while but not for about a month or two.
WELCOME @flowoftime! Thanks for joining as this search needs all the eyes and brains out there to find Dulce!

So glad you are local!

Many questions here related to the view that Mom might have had of the 2 children playing on the swings (or near the swings I guess as we don't really know where the 2 children were exactly). @otto as always has done some brilliant maps so take a look at them and where he placed the Mom car and see what you think she might have been able to see.

The 911 call IMO seemed to be information Mom got from other people near/on basketball court or the play area rather than what Mom or her sister might have seen.

Do you think its possible that Mom saw nothing from her car and at the time she made the 911 call all she knew is that Dulce and her brother had left her car, headed toward the swings and then when she went to go find them that she couldn't find Dulce?

Did Mom ever see the 2 children on the swings or could Mom say based on where the car was parked where exactly the children were?

Did the children stop midway to the swings to finish their ice creams?

Does it seem possible to you that of all the people on the Bball courts that nobody would observe a child running toward the 2 DPW sheds or even if a person/persons might have been chasing her or even grabbed her?

Is it possible that people from the Bball courts that might have been undocumented would have 'melted away' once they realised that LE was on the way and so they might have critical info but be too scared to come forward?

So many questions as it seems like poor Dulce simply "vanished into thin air"!

MOO

Last edited:
Do we know from MSM reports whether those maintenance buildings were opened and searched? Do they have a storage area up under the roof and was that searched? Were any barrels or oil drums in the buildings searched?
Are the doors padlocked and the windows locked from the inside?
Just some thoughts I had.

Watching the most recent Press conference with the Country Prosecutor, Police Chief and others what hit me was how the Police Chief made it quite clear and strong that, "nobody has been cleared". To make this statement after 2 weeks of very intense investigation by multiple LE agencies and assistance from the Federal Govt., indicates to me that the nature of this case is very complicated and multifaceted.

Do we know from MSM reports whether those maintenance buildings were opened and searched? Do they have a storage area up under the roof and was that searched? Were any barrels or oil drums in the buildings searched?
Are the doors padlocked and the windows locked from the inside?
Just some thoughts I had.
I saw a news report on tv early on maybe the first week, where yes the out buildings were being unlocked and searched. You could see it happening on the video. I will look to see if I can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw