LA LA - Slidell, WhtFem 20-30, UP852, Breast Implants, Pregnant Jun'86

Status
Not open for further replies.
There use to be a Kmart and a Sears in Slidell. I did ask my brother in law to.see if he could get me some info on her case. Waiting....

And it was within proximity of acouple of miles where she was found. Look back you could drive the service road straight down to the lake front.

Have tossed around that the weight could have come from a boat .... its not unheard of using one for a boat anchor or even crab traps.

BTW TY for asking your BIL

16UFLA.jpg
RTEmagicC_knobel.jpg.jpg

Side by side LPJD and Heidi Knobel....she has the nice teeth, the right age and the somewhat thicker lips. But still nothing to explain or a hunch how she got from Switzerland to Slidell, LA.

Such a resemblance though....

My brother in law is a detective for st. Tammany parish. Im going to see him tomorrow. I will see if he can find out anything.

There use to be a Kmart and a Sears in Slidell. I did ask my brother in law to.see if he could get me some info on her case. Waiting....
Any updates?

AFAIK, Lake Pontchartrain Jane Doe is not an official, or at least publicized, Parabon Nanolabs or DNA Doe Project case.

My brother in law is a detective for st. Tammany parish. Im going to see him tomorrow. I will see if he can find out anything.

@gnsndr33 did you ever hear any updates?

An excerpt from the article:

(...) "But something else that didn't exist then is available now, Sharp said: genealogy. "Hopefully, genealogy is going to be tremendous in that case. It might trace her back to some relative from 1780 or something like that. They say they do have that capability," he said, though it's expensive.

The producers of a crime program have offered to pay the bill, Sharp said. "They have a pretty high success rate. They have experts on staff, experts in genealogy and in DNA," he said.

The woman's DNA profile has been submitted to open source databases, and Sharp said they are very hopeful that they will finally have a name for the victim. "The most important thing is identifying her," he said. "After that, I think everything else will fall into place."

Does this mean that genealogists are working on her case right now, and it's only a matter of time that she might be identified? (◉_◉)

Were going on a year now that this article came out suggesting that LPJD was in DNA genealogy research ... would love to know where their at today.

Rule Outs List - 07/09/2020

MP37676
Nichole Fielding, 07/11/1986
Wagoner, OK

MP6998
Rozlin Abell, 07/25/1985
Oklahoma, OK

MP22513
Deborah Post, 04/13/1986
Worcester, MA

MP6910
Judy Worrell, 10/05/1981
Sacramento, CA

MP8239
Amanda Fravel, 06/13/1986
Clark, NV

MP8284
Annette Vail, 10/22/1985
Tulsa, OK

MP23648
Susan Riedling, 03/31/1986
Bullitt, KY

MP1868
Shannon Potter, 03/03/1984
Baltimore, MD

MP11224
Debra Cressotti, 04/30/1985
Hampden, MA

MP1376
Tammy Lepert, 07/06/1983
Brevard, FL

MP1370
Faye Self, 03/31/1983
Red River, LA

MP10738
Mary Shinn, 07/20/1978
Columbia, AR

MP974
Patricia Schmidt, 06/04/1985
Henrico, VA

MP1100
Hazel Klug, 05/20/1986
Henrico, VA

MP8385
Nadine Timm, 11/16/1965
Will, IL

MP6022
Carol Donn, 01/02/1981
Palm Beach, FL

MP3063
Joyce Walcott, 05/29/1986
Los Angeles, CA

MP2075
Sally Stone, 05/16/1986
Kootenai, ID

MP1689
April Zane, 04/18/1977
Will, IL

Lisa Sexton
OH

This is going to be quite a stretch....Susan Elaine Hallowell (Miller) missing since 1980, from Florida, brown hair, brown eyes, 5'3 -5'4, would have been approx. 30 in 1986, nothing on scars, hip injury, pregnancy or breast implants and she has a daughter. I wish we knew if LPJD had given birth before. Never saw anything about that, except her being pregnant when she was killed.

Florida Missing Persons

Quoted from the Facebook page:

"My mother Susan Hallowell, Miller went missing from our home on Avicado ave in melbourne fl in 1980 and i dont know who to talk to. my grandmother did file a missing person repot back then but she passed away a few years ago my mother was the comon law wife of william john ferry the man who fire bombed the win dixie in tampe fl i was contacted by a miami county detective in Ohio in 2010 i think he sent me a dna kit and it was sent to texas for testing in for a body that was found there a jane doe but came back not a match i just need to know who do i need to talk to so she is not forgotten its getting harder to find the news paper articals that were done on her the police were sure Ferry killed her and burried her at their camp site in Ocal state park but nothing turned up i just need help"

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail

I submitted Kathleen as a potential match for lpjd. I wasn’t searching for a potential match on this case but soon as I saw her missing persons she reminded me upon this Jane doe’s original reconstruction. Kathleen went missing in 1979 there’s no details on previous injuries or a possible accident but she does have breast implants and a scar on her knee noted.

Attachments

• 3BFFB6FF-1712-4EFC-9EFB-5D7DAA7E481F.jpeg
    3BFFB6FF-1712-4EFC-9EFB-5D7DAA7E481F.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 39
I submitted Kathleen as a potential match for lpjd. I wasn’t searching for a potential match on this case but soon as I saw her missing persons she reminded me upon this Jane doe’s original reconstruction. Kathleen went missing in 1979 there’s no details on previous injuries or a possible accident but she does have breast implants and a scar on her knee noted.
She does look like a solid match!

Good you did submit, I already brought her up a long time ago #720 up threat, but never submitted her because of her age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne