Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
His new attorney's partner has a rapsheet just sayin'.
View attachment 208076
71952673_10218849315897500_6350185193826942976_n.jpg

And his partner (?) Michael Habib....although looking promising as a young attorney, was in a bit of trouble over a bankruptcy. Notice 30% of his practice is criminal law...must be a buddy of NP's:

Michael Habib

Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Hartford, CT
Inzitari Law Office LLC
PO Box 261392, Hartford, CT 06126

Selected To Rising Stars: 2018 - 2019
Licensed Since: 2012
Education: University of Connecticut School of Law
Practice Areas:

• Criminal Defense (30%),
  • Creditor Debtor Rights: Consumer (40%),
  • Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff (20%),
  • General Litigation (10%)
Top Rated Hartford, CT Criminal Defense Attorney | Michael Habib | Super Lawyers

Bankruptcy Problem:
EW woman faces foreclosure after attorney took money and disappeared, family says

MOO

And his partner (?) Michael Habib....although looking promising as a young attorney, was in a bit of trouble over a bankruptcy. Notice 30% of his practice is criminal law...must be a buddy of NP's:

Michael Habib

Inzitari Law Office LLC

Practice Areas:

Top Rated Hartford, CT Criminal Defense Attorney | Michael Habib | Super Lawyers

Bankruptcy Problem:
EW woman faces foreclosure after attorney took money and disappeared, family says
Oh yea~ Michael Habib is his attorney. That's why my post said his partner Thomas Willcutts is the rapsheet guy. Seems like the guy stealing money from the victim is not Habib and he is the one helping her. The guy stealing money is Amendola. Article is a bit confusing. If he is a young lawyer (33) then maybe he is taking on FD case pro bono lolupload_2019-10-7_12-0-16.png

Oh yea~ Michael Habib is his attorney. That's why my post said his partner Thomas Willcutts is the rapsheet guy. Seems like the guy stealing money from the victim is not Habib and he is the one helping her. The guy stealing money is Amendola. Article is a bit confusing. If he is a young lawyer (33) then maybe he is taking on FD case pro bono lolView attachment 208084

Maybe it is pro bono....We need a spreadsheet to keep track of all FD's attorney, past and present...:p:D

^^sbm

I think it's possible that the vehicles he returned to US are the property of the Fore Group Corporation-- which GF has been challenging FD's use of its assets in court.

^^sbm/bbm

Since 2001 (18 years ago), it would be very difficult if not impossible for FD to smuggle any of the above by airfreight (i.e., inside vehicle).

Reviewing Bills of Lading, and inspections are really down to a science today. While it may be easier to load contraband at the point of origin - it will certainly be confiscated in the US port of entry.
IMO, you're giving A LOT of credit to the US ports. I have now been in the importing business for over 20 years. The words 'certainly' and 'impossible' are opinions. While C-TPAT has made importing more secure, it has also given businesses more freedom, including fewer customs examinations. C-TPAT certification is, unfortunately at times, easier to achieve than was intended.

For some reason MT is back for a pre-trial hearing October 25th.
Troconis pleaded not guilty Friday afternoon to the latest tampering with evidence charge during a brief appearance, which was momentarily stalled by a false fire alarm. She will return to court Oct. 25.

Yea I think it was always 10/25 and FD is 11/06

His new attorney's partner has a rapsheet just sayin'.
View attachment 208076
71952673_10218849315897500_6350185193826942976_n.jpg
Great sleuthing! Why doesn't this surprise me! In the beginning of this sad case I would have expressed shock and dismay but now we have FD's full line up "bad boys of CT LAW" and this is just one more to add to the crew of Pattisville!

The site you found to check out the atty was interesting too. Which site was it? I do wonder if the reason Atty. P wasn't in court with FD last week is that perhaps he has been suspected due to the false affidavit issued in the Jones case? I keep checking the site to check on the discipline action taken after last weeks hearing but don't see anything.

MOO

Great sleuthing! Why doesn't this surprise me! In the beginning of this sad case I would have expressed shock and dismay but now we have FD's full line up "bad boys of CT LAW" and this is just one more to add to the crew of Pattisville!

The site you found to check out the atty was interesting too. Which site was it? I do wonder if the reason Atty. P wasn't in court with FD last week is that perhaps he has been suspected due to the false affidavit issued in the Jones case? I keep checking the site to check on the discipline action taken after last weeks hearing but don't see anything.

MOO
Thank you Aftizy ~~ Its this site called avvo https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/06103-ct-thomas-willcutts-1451544.ht

Norm doesn't have any reprimands or suspensions in his whole career according to that site!!

I've been trying to figure out the result of the hearing last week regarding Atty. P. being reported for filing a false affidavit in the Jones case. No luck so far.

BUT, in looking for information I ran into this DA and CD article again talking about the Dulos case "gag order". I think this article represents a perfect example of what IMO is continued weak reporting on this case and its self serving to boot given that the HC is seeking to file an amicus brief on the issue at a later date.

The article IMO is a classic example of 'reposting' that DA has down pat in that the article simply serves as a very long column to put out the Atty. P POV on the 'gag order'.

But its actually worse IMO because what the HC did was then proceed to print the EXACT sections of the Greek articles that dealt with the subject matter that Judge Blawie said in court DID violate the gag order! I believe the HC should be sanctioned by Judge Blawie no differently from FD and Atty. P. for violation of his order. A copy of the article has thus been sent to Atty. Colangelo with the offending sections highlighted and I do hope the State pursues the matter as the HC decided to simply be no better than FD and Atty. P IMO.

What I don't understand is WHY didn't the HC do its own due diligence on the issue in order to determine their POV on whether the Greek interviews were a violation? My suspicion is that the HC did their own legal work on the Greek articles but simply wants to overturn the gag order so decided to push ahead by 'reposting' the Greek articles in contravention of the standing Judge Blawie order. Great, its not enough that we have attorneys such as Atty. P and Atty. S. who chose their convenient readings of the Judge Blawie order, but now we have a major newspaper in CT doing the same. IMO its pathetic but totally par for the course with what we have seen from the HC on the Dulos case. We know from subsequent articles done by the HC that the reporter DA and the HC legal team and I even believe their General Counsel have fully read the Judge Blawie gag order document and so are quite familiar with its terms. IMO this was cynically done pure and simple by the HC.

Nope. HC did none of this 'investigative type work' on the Greek Articles but instead choose to simply 'repost' the comments of Atty. P. Yawn and absolutely zero value added. I'm annoyed I even spent 2 min reading the HC article as it was a total waste IMO of column inches. Again I ask WHERE IS THE EDITOR AT HC and don't the Editors ask basic questions of their Reporters/Reposters such as DA? The Editor didn't ask the questions because the HC plans to file an amicus brief in support of Atty. P appeal request. It wasn't enough to simply step away and write an article about the amicus brief (they did that too) but NO, they had to print the exact sections from the Greek articles that Judge Blawie cited as being included in the 'gag order provisions'! Great example set here by the HC IMO! Not.

I know folks here get down on the reporting of the Daily Mail/DM, but EVEN THE DM looked at the Greek interviews, discussed them with their counsel and made the determination (correctly BTW!) that the articles were not in compliance with the Judge Blawie order. Kudos to the DM for actually doing more than 'reposting"!!!!

Judge Blawie at the most recent court date in fact confirmed what we all believed which was that the 2 Greek Articles DID in fact violate the 'gag order'.

But the HC didn't see it the way Judge Blawie saw it I guess or worse yet didn't want to get into the mix given their plan to file an amicus brief alongside Atty. P to overturn the Judge Blawie gag order. In short, why even bother to write an article if its just going to be a self serving pap about the gag order topic such as was served up by DA and his colleague CD and go on to repeat the offending sections from the Greek articles?

I think the HC plan to file an amicus brief in the 'gag order' discussion should be renamed the 'reposters rights order' as it seems the HC reporters don't really have any interest in fundamental journalism and certainly not in investigative journalism IMO, they simply want to 'repost' the words of Atty. P, over and over and over again!

Sad situation IMO.

Fotis Dulos’ lawyer: Interview with Greek publication did not violate gag order

MOO

Last edited:
IMO, you're giving A LOT of credit to the US ports. I have now been in the importing business for over 20 years. The words 'certainly' and 'impossible' are opinions. While C-TPAT has made importing more secure, it has also given businesses more freedom, including fewer customs examinations. C-TPAT certification is, unfortunately at times, easier to achieve than was intended.

This is exactly what I meant yesterday about stuff getting caught (or not) at our ports-I think FD would absolutely take the chance! Can you spend more than one life in prison?

Haven't been able to keep up with this case, but L&C just uploaded these today, so I thought I would post here

Thanks for good copies...sound was better, IMO.

The most interesting things from the tapes:
  • The pink/blue lady appeared in the video of MT's hearing in black and white.
  • Mama A looked bewildered and seemed to ask, "Is that all?" at the end of the hearing. (Rather the same way many of us felt! Why the emergency?)

I have not lost interest in this case, I have lost time in my real life for this case! I sneak looks on bathroom breaks and when waiting in line at the grocery store. As I walk into work. As I walk to my car after work. Between/before/after everything I do! I am jones-ing to be here on this thread, I am simply too busy right now. My work waxes and wanes so when I have time off again, guess where I'll be?

Anywhoooo....thank you all for being here. At the time when I am sneaking looks I'll read a great post and wish I was logged in to thank it, but I don't stay logged in on my phone. So to all who have kept me updated/informed/thought provoked... a big THANKS!

I am sad this case has become such a fiasco, it feels like a slap in the face that FD and MT are not behind bars at this moment. I feel like, noooobody has this much patience. The reign of terror that FD brought on the Farber family, it must be stopped!

I do, however, still feel justice will eventually be served. I have learned, though, that often times justice does not come soon enough. Or ever. In this case, I believe the time will come.

But, if I hear FD say one more time how much he loves his children I am going to freak out!

Michael Habib

Inzitari Law Office LLC

Practice Areas:

Bankruptcy Problem:

MOO
Omg. I’m way behind! Did FD get a new Atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member