Tori Spelling expecting again, financial woes and more

I have a feeling even if she had inherited the entire fortune she would still be broke. Some people can't hold onto money no matter what. JMO.

This is what I think too. I think on her show (if I remember correctly) she used to hold a grudge that her mother withhold so much money from her but her mother Candy would say Tori was bad with money. It looked bad on Candy back then but now we are seeing that Tori is truly bad with money.

I have a feeling even if she had inherited the entire fortune she would still be broke. Some people can't hold onto money no matter what. JMO.
I was just thinking about all those people living on the streets, or on minimum wage. They struggle with life every year, every month, every day, hour, minute, second...and this rich idiot (who has been rich all her useless life) complain about her financial situation.
I don't like to say that but she deserves to become homeless...for real. It would be a good thing for her (even for her black soul) :cool:

I was just thinking about all those people living on the streets, or on minimum wage. They struggle with life every year, every month, every day, hour, minute, second...and this rich idiot (who has been rich all her useless life) complain about her financial situation.
I don't like to say that but she deserves to become homeless...for real. It would be a good thing for her (even for her black soul) :cool:

I still don't think that would make a difference to Tori Spelling. She would spend her time doing pitty party interviews and embarrassing reality tv competition shows while her mother looked after the kids to prevent them from going into government care (as would happen to a non-celebrity).
However, I do think going to jail for at least 2-3 years would change her.

I still don't think that would make a difference to Tori Spelling. She would spend her time doing pitty party interviews and embarrassing reality tv competition shows while her mother looked after the kids to prevent them from going into government care (as would happen to a non-celebrity).
However, I do think going to jail for at least 2-3 years would change her.
Going to jail for 2/3 years? I absolutely agree on that! ;)
Life changing experience for her :cool:

Going to jail for 2/3 years? I absolutely agree on that! ;)
Life changing experience for her :cool:

I agree. Talk about "privilege", I have seen people in my town go to jail for bouncing checks. But, somehow, that doesn't happen to TORI! She is "Tori Spelling"! She can't go to JAIL!

Tori Spelling And Family Red Carpet Amid Money Woes

Tori, if money can solve all of your problems, you don't have any problems. She needs to learn this.

Last edited:
I agree. Talk about "privilege", I have seen people in my town go to jail for bouncing checks. But, somehow, that doesn't happen to TORI! She is "Tori Spelling"! She can't go to JAIL!

Tori Spelling And Family Red Carpet Amid Money Woes

Tori, if money can solve all of your problems, you don't have any problems. She needs to learn this.
And we should never forget how beautiful she would be in an "orange dress" :D

This is what I think too. I think on her show (if I remember correctly) she used to hold a grudge that her mother withhold so much money from her but her mother Candy would say Tori was bad with money. It looked bad on Candy back then but now we are seeing that Tori is truly bad with money.
Her greedy and entitled nature is so clear. Blatantly having an affair and flaunting it is so disgusting.

Everytime I see this thread floating around I almost jump in horror and think "she's pregnant AGAIN?!". I feel so terribly bad for those kids. They don't even care to pretend that they're bad parents, bad partners and just not so great people either. I don't understand why they're able to keep the kids, this doesn't look like a stable situation.

Everytime I see this thread floating around I almost jump in horror and think "she's pregnant AGAIN?!". I feel so terribly bad for those kids. They don't even care to pretend that they're bad parents, bad partners and just not so great people either. I don't understand why they're able to keep the kids, this doesn't look like a stable situation.

These children are obviously well fed, clothed, sheltered, educated, healthy, loved and indulged. Who would take them away?A lot of parents are self centered jerks. That doesn't warrant removing their children (so MOO).

And I'm no fan of Tori or Dean in the slightest

These children are obviously well fed, clothed, sheltered, educated, healthy, loved and indulged. Who would take them away?A lot of parents are self centered jerks. That doesn't warrant removing their children (so MOO).

And I'm no fan of Tori or Dean in the slightest
'She has a ton of pressure and stress': Tori Spelling, 44, had a 'nervous breakdown' because 'it's too hard juggling work, FIVE kids and Dean'

PICTURED: Tori Spelling's husband talks to police after he called 911 amid 'domestic violence incident' to report she'd had a 'nervous breakdown'

Maybe they're doing better now, I don't know.

Last edited:

I have no doubt that Tori Spelling is a hot mess. And the kids are just growing up in a house, being raised by two parents who are basically adult children. It is probably the definition of dysfunctional.

That being said, CPS leaves kids with sex offenders in California, so these kids are probably doing okay, based on the criteria for "good parents" in California.

I have no doubt that Tori Spelling is a hot mess. And the kids are just growing up in a house, being raised by two parents who are basically adult children. It is probably the definition of dysfunctional.

That being said, CPS leaves kids with sex offenders in California, so these kids are probably doing okay, based on the criteria for "good parents" in California.
I know, many many many kids have it way worse than this all around the world and still don't get taken away.

Tori clearly has poor impulse control, but there also clearly wasn't much "raising" of Tori done by either Candy or Aaron along the way, and she needed not to be spoiled and babied through life.

However, if I were she I would have dumped Dean minimum 3 kids ago, because the guy is a schmuck (can we say that on WS? guess I'll find out). He's a financially irresponsible cheat who allegedly left Tori supporting his son through college, when he stopped paying child support. I'm all for involved stepparents and blended families, but Dean's children should be his financial responsibility first and foremost. Ugh, I really dislike that guy...

Tori clearly has poor impulse control, but there also clearly wasn't much "raising" of Tori done by either Candy or Aaron along the way, and she needed not to be spoiled and babied through life.

However, if I were she I would have dumped Dean minimum 3 kids ago, because the guy is a schmuck (can we say that on WS? guess I'll find out). He's a financially irresponsible cheat who allegedly left Tori supporting his son through college, when he stopped paying child support. I'm all for involved stepparents and blended families, but Dean's children should be his financial responsibility first and foremost. Ugh, I really dislike that guy...
Does he even see that kid? That's like the minimum he can do, my God.

Kudos to Mary Jo Eustace for taking matters into her own hands and fighting for her son! Dean owes her child support payments, as well as alimony. The fact that she has to take him to court AGAIN to get him to honor his financial commitment to their son Jack is disgusting. Dean was supposed to pay for Jacks rent while he was in university but the cheques bounced. Jacks bank accounts were also depleted by the IRS to pay debts.
I dislike the man so very much.

I certainly hope this child support and alimony issue has been resolved.

Dean McDermott Fires Back At Ex-Wife After Claims Of Unpaid Child Support: ‘I’m Not A Deadbeat Dad’

Dean McDermott Fires Back At Ex-Wife After Claims Of Unpaid Child Support: ‘I’m Not A Deadbeat Dad’

“This is a woman who is trying to exact revenge,” McDermott told The DailyMailTV. “She’s constantly in the press, calling me a deadbeat dad and saying these charges are for delinquent child support. They are not.”

“I do not deny that I owe her money,” he continued. “I have tried countless times to work things out with her. She knows I’m an actor, she knew that when she married me all those years ago. The business is up and down. I’m not making a ton of money right now.”

Adding, “I got behind on it but I will pay. I told her up front I was having a hard time financially. I reached out to Mary Jo to discuss it and work it out. Instead of being a normal human being and working it out with me, she went to the courts and put me on notice.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back