Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm Laura, 31 from York, North Yorkshire, England and I'm a support worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities.

I am particularly interested in the Skylar Neese murder, Steven Avery, JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann if anyone would like to discuss these with me or share info and theories.

Hope you all have a nice day!
Hello! I just joined today also. My ancestors were from Yorkshire!

Hi everyone, I just joined Websleuths today. I've spent many years trying to find my grandfather. He abandoned his family in the late sixties and changed his name (allegedly several times). This isn't a missing person's case related to a crime (as far as I know), it's a missing relative. I'm just desperate at this point and I heard that Websleuths is amazing at this kind of thing. I have a lot of information that I'll eventually make a big post about but I want to know if this is something Websleuths could help me with and, if so, could someone direct me to the proper forum for this? Thank you so much :)
Do you know why he left? Is it for certain that he isn't a missing person due to unfortunate circumstances?

Hello everyone,

Another newbie here!
I'm Sofie, 30 and from Belgium. I work at an animal shelter (mostly with the cats). I enjoy to watch movies
(especially horror) and listen to music. Also love to play the guitar and video games.

I'm particularly interested in serial killers and unsolved cases. Strolled into true crime when i was a teen.
It's more the psychology behind the murders.
What drove the killer? What is his background?

I hope to learn a lot more here.

Hello everyone,

Another newbie here!
I'm Sofie, 30 and from Belgium. I work at an animal shelter (mostly with the cats). I enjoy to watch movies
(especially horror) and listen to music. Also love to play the guitar and video games.

I'm particularly interested in serial killers and unsolved cases. Strolled into true crime when i was a teen.

Welcome to Ws! You may want to check out threads within these forums...
Cold Cases

Serial Killers

THE KILLING SEASON

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Another newbie here!

Welcome aboard. You have come to the right place.

Hello! My name is Katherine - currently 26 and living in Arizona. I've known about Websleuths for years and finally decided to join!

Hello! My name is Katherine - currently 26 and living in Arizona. I've known about Websleuths for years and finally decided to join!
Welcome to Websleuths. It's an excellent website. Are there any particular cases you'll be reviewing?

Thank You for accepting me into the Group.
I have been interested to put it mildly in True Crime for over 40 years. I am Ex Army and now partially retired.

I found out about Websleuths after watching the series The Killing Season and reading the book by Robert Kolker.
This was new to me and totally engrossing.

Best Wishes
Cliff
Are you interested in any particular unsolved crimes?

Hi everyone,
Newbie here, although a lurker on the site from time to time reading through some of the cases. I studied forensic science in university many years ago and am fascinated with true crime. Always wanted to find a way to help in any way I can. Have read some interesting case summaries in here, very impressed with how hard everyone works to inform about the cases and keep them in people's minds.
Welcome aboard. Are there any particular unsolved crimes you like reviewing?

Hello everyone,
Thanks for having me. I hope that I can get the hang of this forum. Looks like the biggest problem I am going to have is figuring out where to start.
Welcome aboard. If you like interesting unsolved cases, check out Springfield 3 or jodi Huisentruit. Both cases are very odd.

Welcome to Websleuths. It's an excellent website. Are there any particular cases you'll be reviewing?

I've always been drawn to the cases of the Unidentified, such as the Boy in the Box and Valentine Sally. The fact that these people remain nameless is just something that eats at you...

Hello
I am a 38 year old fascinated with the ID channel and love listening to crime podcasts and reading crime novels. I am from Texas and currently work in aviation by day and watch crime shows by night.

Hello! My wife’s addiction to true crime tv has finally infected me lol I’ve recently been listening to podcasts on the EAR/ONS - surprised to find how little I knew about the case starting out - and found my way here after learning about armchair detectives (or whichever term that’s preferred) and realizing my own interest in that. Admittedly, I have no real idea about how to begin but I’ve done and enjoyed some other research projects online and think I’ll find similar, if not greater, satisfaction with this endeavor.

Hello fellow sleuths, I'm excited to join! I am a college journalism student with a lifelong obsession with true crime and mysteries. I recently read "I'll Be Gone in the Dark" and the whole case surrounding the EARS/ONS fascinated me so I have decided to join here and hopefully help in some way. I'm also an avid podcast consumer with my favorite being The Last Podcast On The Left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam