Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reported by WINK:

Judge Bruce Kyle has announced a 14-member jury (12 seated, 2 alternates) for the murder trial of Jimmy Rodgers in Lee County court Tuesday for the death of Dr. Teresa Sievers at her
Bonita Springs home in 2015.

The jury consists of 5 seated men, 7 seated women, an alternate man and an alternate woman.

Just reported by WINK:

Judge Bruce Kyle has announced a 14-member jury (12 seated, 2 alternates) for the murder trial of Jimmy Rodgers in Lee County court Tuesday for the death of Dr. Teresa Sievers at her
Bonita Springs home in 2015.

The jury consists of 5 seated men, 7 seated women, an alternate man and an alternate woman.
I am happy the breakdown of the jury is official . So many different info in the tweets

Amazed that so many who were here at the very beginning.....when Teresa was murdered, don't seem to be here at this very important time.

Hi, this is my first post on this board so I hope I'm doing this appropriately.

I lived in Bonita then moved to Naples just after Teresa's horrific murder and know the area quite well. Waited patiently ( or not so patiently ) to see justice for Teresa and her children. May these trials begin.

Hi, this is my first post on this board so I hope I'm doing this appropriately.

I lived in Bonita then moved to Naples just after Teresa's horrific murder and know the area quite well. Waited patiently ( or not so patiently ) to see justice for Teresa and her children. May these trials begin.
Welcome! We are a friendly bunch in here

Oregonmama from Tweet said:
Of the 14 people on the jury (this is including alternates who don't know that they're alternates)... 6 men, 8 women. They are being sworn in now.

Oregonmama from Tweet said:
Six men, six women. Alternates one male, one female. Swearing in now.

Well - this doesn't make sense....

If there are 6 men & 8 women as first tweet says - shouldn't the 2nd one say: 6 men, 6 women, Alternates 2 women?

or the first tweet should say 7 men, 7 women - then alternates make sense at 1 male, 1 female.... ??

and Now I'm really confused....

Chelly said:

... I too am here for Teresa!! JUSTICE!!
animated-smileys-occupations-079.gif

I wonder now if Mark will have to be in court on Monday since the jury has been picked? Guess I can go look up the court site...

Hopefully we will get a new thread when trial starts..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member