GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #7 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And she didn't stop to find out what had happened, if her kids were all right or involved in any way - she just turned around and drove away. Someone tell me how she didn't know what had just gone down.
Hmmm, so the cops on the crime scene were told to be on the lookout for the ex-wife’s car. Which just happens to come by right after the murder. And she takes a look at the crime scene tape and drives away! OMG.
What about her kids? What about her X?
Cold hearted and guilty.

It was an afternoon get together at a restaurant (Mozaik). The kids were at pre-school. She could have picked them up at 5 or 6 pm, after leaving the restaurant. She said in her testimony she would generally pick them up btwn 3 and 6pm, depending on her schedule.

Oh so the lunch was the supposed Stock the Bar party? Hmmmm......not buying it.

Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 2h2 hours ago
John Sawicki is now taking the stand. His job is to comb through electronic data. Looks like cell tower starts the convo. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27

Karl Etters‏Verified account @KarlEtters 2h2 hours ago
Saam Zangeneh is questioning a digital forensic expert John Sawicki. "There's a lot of material," Sawicki said

Here's a interesting note: Sgt. Corbitt is back in court. He was the expert witness for this stuff (especially cell towers) for the state. He's allowed to sit behind the state during this testimony. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27

Sawicki says he's done about 600 or 700 cell tower witness testimonies. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27

Sawicki says he found deleted things in Charlie Adelson's iCloud. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27

Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 1h1 hour ago
Sawicki says that Charlie Adelson deleted 1800 messages from May to July of 2014 #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27

Karl Etters‏Verified account @KarlEtters 1h1 hour ago
Charlie Adelson deleted almost 2,000 texts between May and July 2014, according to Sawicki who reviewed his iCloud account

There's no way of knowing what was in those messages. Just that once upon a time, they existed. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27

There were also other messaging apps like WhatsApp on Adelson's phone. Investigators didn't request records for those accounts. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27
According to this tweet it says investigators did not request records for the "Whas Up" accounts. Can you get records re this particular account? If records are available, it would be a HUGE mistake not to request those.
CA had the app and I'm sure his sis had one too. I can't help but think that's how she transmitted the news re going by DM's house and seeing police cars and crime scene tape and that the deed had been done. I don't think she'd be able to keep that news to herself.

According to this tweet it says investigators did not request records for the "Whas Up" accounts. Can you get records re this particular account? If records are available, it would be a HUGE mistake not to request those.
CA had the app and I'm sure his sis had one too. I can't help but think that's how she transmitted the news re going by DM's house and seeing police cars and crime scene tape and that the deed had been done. I don't think she'd be able to keep that news to herself.
Yeah, Garcia's expert said that LE did not subpoena WhatsApp, but that seems to be a non-issue -- according to this article, WhatsApp does not store messages. "While a search warrant could entitle authorities to search a person’s phone, or force an internet or mobile service provider to hand over whatever might be stored on their networks, WhatsApp only lets encrypted messages pass through its servers. Since it doesn’t store them there, even if authorities subpoenaed WhatsApp for the data, there would be nothing to see." How Mueller could have gotten Roger Stone’s WhatsApp messages

Last edited:
Hmmm, so the cops on the crime scene were told to be on the lookout for the ex-wife’s car. Which just happens to come by right after the murder. And she takes a look at the crime scene tape and drives away! OMG.
What about her kids? What about her X?
Cold hearted and guilty.
The neighbor must of knew a lot about DM and had information such as the ex-wife and the vehicle she drives. He has shared custody and takes the kids to the day care when it is his turn ...makes that TV repairman alibi look fake. He ended up being a thorn in WA's side.

No. I think they will start fresh Thursday morning. I think closing arguments will take most of the day. DeCoste will take forever if he's doing KM's closing.
You're correct. I heard the judge mention it at the end of the one of the live streams . He mentioned good Lawyers don't usually take over an hour although, he granted them up to two hours each for closing arguments.

You're correct. I heard the judge mention it at the end of the one of the live streams . He mentioned good Lawyers don't usually take over an hour although, he granted them up to two hours for closing arguments.

Yes, I heard that too. But DeCoste won't be able to help himself.

"Now. Let's talk about the first trip."
"Now. Let's talk about the wire taps."
"Now. Let's talk about the second trip."
"Now. Let's talk about the job at the dental office."
"Now. Let's talk about what I had for breakfast."

If WA was supposed to do pickup that day, who was going to watch the kids when she went to the ‘stock the bar” party with the Bulleit whiskey ?
Well she had JL watching her kids so she could go out in the evening previously at times and her parents driving 7 hours to help her so I’d say she had no qualms about getting a sitter on the days she had the kids.

Last edited:
Good question, she was being interviewed at 3 in the afternoon around the pickup for the children and I don't remember anywhere in her interview asking who is going to pick up my children. Dan was supposed to be out of town at that time, who was supposed to pick up the children if not her? Good point.
I thought she said she picked them up at 6 sometimes so I think she would have still been able to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member