The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Harry and Ed Sheeran have teamed up in a video in aid of Mental Health Day today.

In the clip, shared to the Sussex Royal Instagram account, Ed Sheeran, 28, jokes to the Duke of Sussex, 35, that nobody understands what it's like for 'people like us' - referring to the fact they are both red-headed.

However, Prince Harry highlights there must be a 'misunderstanding' between the two, as he actually invited him to the cental London location to help raise awareness of mental health and to get people talking.

Alongside the clip, the caption reads: 'It’s World Mental Health Day! Both Prince Harry and Ed Sheeran want to ensure that not just today but every day, you look after yourself, your friends and those around you'

Ed Sheeran and Prince Harry team up for World Mental Health Day video | Daily Mail Online

75EAD84D-B06F-4227-A78E-DAED2BEC4948.jpeg

Prince Harry and Ed Sheeran have teamed up in a video in aid of Mental Health Day today.
Ed Sheeran, 28, jokes to the Duke of Sussex, 35, that nobody understands what it's like for 'people like us' - referring to the fact they are both red-headed.
View attachment 208476
ThinkingEmoji_large.png

nobody understands what it's like for 'people like us'
:p

Eagle-eyed royal fans spot a hilarious £25 commemorative plate that features a picture of ED SHEERAN instead of Prince Harry (but the seller insists it's meant to be a joke)

Eagle-eyed royal fans have spotted a hilarious commemorative plate on sale that features a picture of Ed Sheeran instead of Prince Harry.
4B02E83F00000578-5598583-image-a-11_1523367158302.jpg

Former royal chef Darren McGrady shared a snap of the plate on Twitter, commenting that 'some companies should do a little more research first'
The £25 plate, currently on sale on online marketplace Etsy, features a picture of the red-haired pop star along with Meghan Markle, to mark the royal wedding at Windsor Castle in May.
4B03C78F00000578-5598583-image-m-24_1523369123782.jpg
The plate was inspired by a souvenir mug that showed Harry instead Prince William ahead of his wedding in 2011

Daily Mail

tenor.gif
:rolleyes: Ahh...

All those nostalgic memories
elton-john-pinball-wizard-video.jpg
Yes! Less of the sanctimonious sermons & selling his soul for 'Likes' Mr John may wanna remember the Rocketman-Elton WHO! :D once he was, WHO! gave him the luxurious lifestyle he has today...

Ever since I was a young boy
I've played the silver ball
From Soho down to Brighton
I must have played them all

giphy.gif

z6zvRV.gif

But I ain't seen nothing like him
In any amusement hall
That deaf dumb and blind kid
Sure plays a mean pin ball!
:D
552.jpg

In the clip, shared to the Sussex Royal Instagram account, Ed Sheeran, 28, jokes to the Duke of Sussex, 35, that nobody understands what it's like for 'people like us' - referring to the fact they are both red-headed.

However, Prince Harry highlights there must be a 'misunderstanding' between the two, as he actually invited him to the cental London location to help raise awareness of mental health and to get people talking.

Alongside the clip, the caption reads: 'It’s World Mental Health Day! Both Prince Harry and Ed Sheeran want to ensure that not just today but every day, you look after yourself, your friends and those around you'

Ed Sheeran and Prince Harry team up for World Mental Health Day video | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 208476

Great commercial

Doc Martens!

The truth is that Kate could wear Doc Martens, a pair of ripped jeans, and an old army sweatshirt and still look stunning. Fergie in the exact same outfit, would be a poster picture for "What People Who Shop at Walmart Wear".

INSTA-SHUNNED Mike Tindall doesn’t follow Meghan Markle and Prince Harry or Kate Middleton and Prince William on his newly opened Instagram account

MIKE Tindall became the latest member of the royal family to join social media when he launched his own Instagram account last month.

But while the rugby star, 40, is already following 126 accounts, royal fans may be surprised to hear that the Prince William and Kate Middleton nor Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are not among them.
22141929-american-football-ball-cartoon-character-with-gold-crown-winking-and-giving-a-double-thumbs-up.jpg

Mike’s first post came from a live event for the House of Rugby podcast, for which he’s a host. The athlete shared photos of the set, a table completed covered in full glasses of :p Guinness beer plus selfies with the crowd and fellow hosts James Haskell and Alex Payne.

The Tindalls famously prefer to keep their family out of the spotlight and Hello! suggests that this could be the reason he has chosen not to follow Zara’s cousins.

- Or perhaps he just doesn't want to?
He's already in the "spotlight" by his own right, HE IS a rather famous sportsman :rolleyes:

One of the first photos he has shared shows Zara, 38,.a taking part in a clay shooting event to raise money for wildlife conservation charity Tusk.

NINTCHDBPICT000529176997-1.jpg
Dedicated husband Mike added the caption: "Great day clay shooting for @tusk_org supported by @landrover_uk. Finished up 3rd but it was a lot of fun!!"
NINTCHDBPICT000523554310-1-e1570704288710.jpg

Mike Tindall speaking on GMB
Mike Tindall confirms Kate Middleton, Prince William, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have a 'young Royals' WhatsApp group on GMB*
- Ooops! :D
*I'm assuming Good Morning Britain
The Sun

INSTA-SHUNNED Mike Tindall doesn’t follow Meghan Markle and Prince Harry or Kate Middleton and Prince William on his newly opened Instagram account

MIKE Tindall became the latest member of the royal family to join social media when he launched his own Instagram account last month.

But while the rugby star, 40, is already following 126 accounts, royal fans may be surprised to hear that the Prince William and Kate Middleton nor Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are not among them.
22141929-american-football-ball-cartoon-character-with-gold-crown-winking-and-giving-a-double-thumbs-up.jpg

Mike’s first post came from a live event for the House of Rugby podcast, for which he’s a host. The athlete shared photos of the set, a table completed covered in full glasses of :p Guinness beer plus selfies with the crowd and fellow hosts James Haskell and Alex Payne.

The Tindalls famously prefer to keep their family out of the spotlight and Hello! suggests that this could be the reason he has chosen not to follow Zara’s cousins.

- Or perhaps he just doesn't want to?
He's already in the "spotlight" by his own right, HE IS a rather famous sportsman :rolleyes:

One of the first photos he has shared shows Zara, 38,.a taking part in a clay shooting event to raise money for wildlife conservation charity Tusk.

NINTCHDBPICT000529176997-1.jpg
Dedicated husband Mike added the caption: "Great day clay shooting for @tusk_org supported by @landrover_uk. Finished up 3rd but it was a lot of fun!!"
NINTCHDBPICT000523554310-1-e1570704288710.jpg

Mike Tindall speaking on GMB
Mike Tindall confirms Kate Middleton, Prince William, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have a 'young Royals' WhatsApp group on GMB*
- Ooops! :D
*I'm assuming Good Morning Britain
The Sun
It is refreshing to see down-to-earth Mike Tindall and Zara Phillips eschwing a royal life (as much as possible)

It is refreshing to see down-to-earth Mike Tindall and Zara Phillips eschwing a royal life (as much as possible)
Yeah, clearly he's been accepted as part of the family simply being that same 'daft Yorkshire lad' he's always been. :D
They all seem to get on really well with him & he definitely makes them ALL laugh.
15103120-0-image-a-44_1561156135058.jpg

RICHARD KAY reveals Mike Tindall has always been the royal joker

juqgbqpmwfp49urn2lqt

Mike Tindall makes the Queen howl with laughter at Royal Ascot
Mike Tindall achieved the impossible this week — diverting the camera lenses from a bevy of glamorous princesses to a retired rugby player whose most famous feature is a nose broken eight times in the line of duty. :confused: - Ouch!
mike-tindall-beatrice-royal-ascot.jpg

Mike Tindall with Princess Beatrice.
His performance, greeting one royal then another with a smile, a wink, a squeeze and a hug in the parade ring at Royal Ascot was not just a theatrical tour de force. It was also entirely natural.
Prince-William-shares-a-laugh-with-his-cousin-Zaras-husband-Mike-Tindall-as-Kate-giggles-Image-Rex.jpg

Prince William shares a laugh with his cousin Zaras husband Mike Tindall
Yet for all his sure-footedness as an outstanding player for his country — he was part of England’s 2003 World Cup winning :p side — it has been the way he has smoothly adjusted to marriage to the Queen’s favourite granddaughter which has been striking.
Zara-Mike-Tindall-shared-laugh-queen-event-back.jpg

Zara and Mike Tindall shared a laugh with the queen
He is, say friends from his rugby-playing days, a force of nature, possessing the kind of sense of humour that is infectious. Anyone who can make the imperious Princess Royal, so frosty on public occasions, dissolve into giggles must have deep reserves of character.

The Word News

Last edited:
Zara Tindall stuns crowds with singing skills as she belts out 80s classic

Zara Tindall has been captured letting her hair down as she belts out Paul Simon's 80s hit Call Me Al during karaoke at a star-studded charity event.

Zara Phillips :confused: Tindall Wows Guests With Sensational Singing Performance
She's a royal Olympic medallist and top equestrian, but it seems Zara Tindall's talents don't stop with horse riding.
image.jpg
The Queen's granddaughter stunned guests with her singing skills when she belted out the popular song at the star-studded Celebrity Cup charity golf tournament.
16026808-7245807-image-a-22_1563104851067.jpg

Couple goals: Zara, 38, and her husband Mike Tindall, 40

The mother-of-two took to the stage and even showed off her dancing at the event in Celtic Manor resort with her husband and former England rugby captain Mike Tindall.
16026812-7245807-Posing_with_Boyzone_member_and_former_Coronation_Street_actor_Ke-a-21_1563108902489.jpg

:D Posing with Boyzone member and former Coronation Street actor, Keith Duffy

The Express

Meghan Markle recorded a secret voice message to a fan who has been bravely battling a brain tumour and got her husband Prince Harry to play it to her during an official engagement.

The Duchess of Sussex has been chatting to 14-year-old Aleyna Genc for about two years after the schoolgirl wrote to her saying she had been inspired by one of her speeches.

Meghan sends secret message to fan she's been chatting to for years via Harry

85611BD6-E35C-456D-BEF2-8937D3784E6C.jpeg

This is very kind of the Duchess of Sussex to do.

As stunning as Kate is, she does not look good in all colors. How the Queen looks fabulous in every color is beyond me.

Meghan Markle recorded a secret voice message to a fan who has been bravely battling a brain tumour and got her husband Prince Harry to play it to her during an official engagement.

The Duchess of Sussex has been chatting to 14-year-old Aleyna Genc for about two years after the schoolgirl wrote to her saying she had been inspired by one of her speeches.

Meghan sends secret message to fan she's been chatting to for years via Harry

View attachment 208560

This is very kind of the Duchess of Sussex to do.

I love reading this. It is such a contrast to some of the well to do in America of that age

Bringing the Markle sparkle to Netflix! Meghan's best pal and stylist Jessica Mulroney snags her own TV SHOW on the streaming site that will see her giving couples their dream wedding

Jessica Mulroney lands her own wedding-planning TV show on Netflix | Daily Mail Online

What do you think of this? I don’t know how I would feel if I was a member of the royal family and a very good friend of mine was making $$$ out of their connection to me. Maybe the Duchess of Sussex doesn’t have a problem with it but I would imagine it would make some members of the royal family unhappy.

What do you think of this? I don’t know how I would feel if I was a member of the royal family and a very good friend of mine was making $$$ out of their connection to me. Maybe the Duchess of Sussex doesn’t have a problem with it but I would imagine it would make some members of the royal family unhappy.

Its not shady dealings like with the undercover investigations that have been done over the years of royal family members selling access or influence (I think Fergie and Sophie were the ones caught doing that) and its not selling photos of events people think are private like Peter Philips wedding or using the royal connection in an undignified way like Edward with its a Royal knockout.

If the program was called "I'm Meghan Markles best friend" or if she goes out of her way to draw on the connection or something then I could see some having a problem with it. Lets face it Pippa Middleton didn't get her party book or Waitrose column just by being a great party planner

Bringing the Markle sparkle to Netflix! Meghan's best pal and stylist Jessica Mulroney snags her own TV SHOW on the streaming site that will see her giving couples their dream wedding

Jessica Mulroney lands her own wedding-planning TV show on Netflix | Daily Mail Online

Yet another dream-fulfillment pseudo-reality TV show that's basically product and service promotions.

As long as she never mentions H& Markle, or any other royal she'll be OK. But it's not like this is a new concept. <yawn>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth