Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frosted glass! Where ya been? Brazenkane! Like the name!

Has anyone heard anything about whether the handouts handed-out (duh... lol!) at the April PC had any changes to the image such as moles or freckles made more noticeable or words that seemed directed at someone in attendance there whom LE suspects (or knows) is BG?

I mean, IF they KNOW already who BG is, and if the DNA is scant or inadequate, are they just stalling to break down an alibi or are they hoping to gather more info from townfolk?

How long would they let someone carry on footloose and fancy free if they know he is BG, ... I'm impatient for justice to prevail... when will they go in for his throat?

I think they believe they know who BG is, and he is younger than he looks in the video from Abby's phone.
I agree. I also think that however the investigation was initially focused, it was diverted somehow. Investigators overlooked something or information was gleaned by someone trusted and either they lied or they were also duped. Sometime in early 2019 DNA testing and research led investigators forensically to this early focus again.

I think a lot can be learned from deciding who would be involved in that early LE focus. I think the killer lies in that group of individuals and their offshoots. AJMO

I agree. I also think that however the investigation was initially focused, it was diverted somehow. Investigators overlooked something or information was gleaned by someone trusted and either they lied or they were also duped. Sometime in early 2019 DNA testing and research led investigators forensically to this early focus again.

I think a lot can be learned from deciding who would be involved in that early LE focus. I think the killer lies in that group of individuals and their offshoots. AJMO
IMO, bbm ^^ that without any offshoots. I don't think: a father with his son.
For my part, two brothers would make sense, with quite a similarity between them, only one of them wearing a beard (perhaps). For me it would explain the sketches. MOO

I don’t know what to think. I very much hope they have a perp under heavy surveillance but another part of me thinks they don’t know who he is yet.

I don’t think LE knows who the killer is. I think if they did, they would absolutely have to keep a close eye on the guy and I think their surveillance would have come to the public’s attention pretty quickly considering the attention this case is getting.
I think the key is looking at what LE was looking at early on. Back when they say the new sketch was made, back when they said things like “I think we’re close”, back when they were serving search warrants, back before the old sketch came out. That old sketch changed everything, we were looking for the wrong face, and the wrong age for two years.

Even with the gloves there should be some DNA on duct tape. Also, Libby was fighting for her life, they said.

Where did you hear she fought for her life? Who is the "they" that said it. This is new to me and an interesting aspect on if BG would have had scratch marks etc. I sure hope they both did fight given the chance!

Where did you hear she fought for her life? Who is the "they" that said it. This is new to me and an interesting aspect on if BG would have had scratch marks etc. I sure hope they both did fight given the chance!

It was in all initial articles. I don't remember who said it, either LE or one of her relatives, but it is not a rumor. Just Google - I don't remember where I read it, because the amount of information from the beginning is overwhelming (like the amount of silence from the last presser is deafening).

Here Grandfather of one of murdered Indiana teens speaks out | Daily Mail Online it was from Libby's grandpa and it was in Daily Mail.

This an unconfirmed rumor, but it makes sense considering Libby was an athlete.

And this is something that has been bothering me. They assume, that the BG had taken control of the girls with the gun. Abby was probably scared, but from everything I read about Libby, she was a fighter. In my imagination, she could get angry. Can you imagine her following the guy, or do you think she'd try to distract him somehow? I think it was the threat to her friend that made her more submissive, but i also believe that at a certain point she'd try to fight.

And this is something that has been bothering me. They assume, that the BG had taken control of the girls with the gun. Abby was probably scared, but from everything I read about Libby, she was a fighter. In my imagination, she could get angry. Can you imagine her following the guy, or do you think she'd try to distract him somehow? I think it was the threat to her friend that made her more submissive, but i also believe that at a certain point she'd try to fight.
I think he told them that if one screamed or fought that he'd kill the other. JMO

Yes, sorry, Libby’s phone. I think that because the sketch looks like a young man & they’re trying to break people from thinking of BG as an older guy (the first sketch).

I find it strange BG hasnt taunted in some way. Whether it be to police, or on social media/message board.

Killing 2 girls, being recorded, and getting away with it? Seems like he wouldnt be able to contain that...he would have to boast in some way.

It was in all initial articles. I don't remember who said it, either LE or one of her relatives, but it is not a rumor. Just Google - I don't remember where I read it, because the amount of information from the beginning is overwhelming (like the amount of silence from the last presser is deafening).

Here Grandfather of one of murdered Indiana teens speaks out | Daily Mail Online it was from Libby's grandpa and it was in Daily Mail.

So basically he doesnt know.

Him saying that has brought the narrative that Libby faught back...

Just like KG saying "there's no way one would ever leave the other one" had brought the narrative that one of them could have gotten away but they chose to stay with their friend...

Truth is we dont know. And tbh, based on what little info LE appears to have given even the families, they dont know either.

So basically he doesnt know.

Him saying that has brought the narrative that Libby faught back...

Just like KG saying "there's no way one would ever leave the other one" had brought the narrative that one of them could have gotten away but they chose to stay with their friend...

Truth is we dont know. And tbh, based on what little info LE appears to have given even the families, they dont know either.
That's fair. I have heard other rumors as well that support it, but all rumors. No facts that I am aware of.

I find it strange BG hasnt taunted in some way. Whether it be to police, or on social media/message board.

Killing 2 girls, being recorded, and getting away with it? Seems like he wouldnt be able to contain that...he would have to boast in some way.

We don’t know for sure that he hasn’t. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if he is keeping up with online discussion on the case.

It is so hard to believe this guy has not been caught.
And why have they not released more of the audio , so the public can HEAR MORE of his voice?

This is a difficult one. They likely have more audio of him but can’t release it because it reveals what he did and they don’t want false confessions. I don’t think there was much conversation between him and the girls and things must have got bad almost immediately. I’m sure if they had more audio to release that could be released LE would do so.

It is going to be interesting to see what the strategy is going forward. I’m dreading a third anniversary media interview in February asking for that “one tip” I hope a breakthrough is made so that isn’t necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88