Found Safe NC - Ahlora Lindiment, 3, abducted, Greensboro, 9 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

She def looks like 20’s in the DG video to me now. LE knows what she was saying to the others at the park, they must have an idea of what her mission was. Someone is going to recognize her now.... I just pray it isn’t too late and Ahlora is found alive. MOO

The Kidnappers photo from the Dollar General needs to go ENLARGED on Flyers along with the REWARD $
Someone that knows her could easily recognize her in the photos.
Yes, it does. @Kapua, is there any chance you would have time to put together a flyer? I completely understand if you can't; never hurts to ask, though. :)

The woman below has been named a suspect and there is now a $2,000 reward. Both should be on the flyer, along with Ahlora of course.

EGjNZmdWoAkxBj1.jpg:large
72806079_2468939673155094_9130295658849239040_n - Copy.jpg

Here is her description from the AA:
  • Age Now 20's
  • Sex Female
  • Race Black
  • Height 5'6"
  • Weight 135 lbs
  • Description Subject was wearing a Gold necklace, black short sleeve crop top, tiger print pants with yellow stripe, dark flip flops. She had a short ponytail.
Have you seen this child? Ahlora Ashanti Sample Lindiment

Ahlora's current flyer:

EGjJVUIX0Ac_exJ.jpg

Last edited:
Could the 10 for my diamond be part of a rap song?

If it were, I should think that Google would be on top of it; instead, I just get gibberish. I even tried assuming that the mother had said "dimin' (g)" instead of "diamond", as in, "to dime out"; and discovered no catchphrases with this language either.

I do, however, have faith that the locale has some sort of beat policemen who are familiar with the slang and have taken the guesswork out of it.

I am local and have to agree here about the gang activity in Greensboro and in High Point.Many arrests lately for gang shootings/killings.
I want to mention I got the AA at 10:30 last night, a bit late I think and I drove to Raleigh today and saw the Alert all the way down 1-40.
Something is going on here,JMO.
Two kidnappings at playgrounds where children were not properly supervised.(Dulce)

Another local here who got the AA late last night. High Point has seen a huge increase in gang related violence over the last year or so. Greensboro has even bad for a while.

I pray for the safety of this sweet child

This woman is going to get caught. She is not bright.....didn't think of cameras, no hoodie or whatever to hide her face, and could have been tackled by an adult in the area, or caused the other children to scream. I think like others here, that this woman wants a child for herself. I hope so. It's the best scenario at this point. I don't want to fear she is selling little Ahlora, or has other nefarious purposes causing harm.

This woman is going to get caught. She is not bright.....didn't think of cameras, no hoodie or whatever to hide her face, and could have been tackled by an adult in the area, or caused the other children to scream. I think like others here, that this woman wants a child for herself. I hope so. It's the best scenario at this point. I don't want to fear she is selling little Ahlora, or has other nefarious purposes causing harm.
She also wore some pretty unique bottoms. :oops: MOO

I don’t think she could be tracked through a throw away phone?
“Burner” phones are very difficult to trace, this is true. Wonder if she’s not suffering a mental break and decided to “go out and get her a kid”, like has been suggested here. She definitely wasn’t smart in doing it (Cameras/no disguise) so this leads me to believe this scenario. MOO
EBM

Another local here who got the AA late last night. High Point has seen a huge increase in gang related violence over the last year or so. Greensboro has even bad for a while.

I pray for the safety of this sweet child
Yes, 2 last night in HP, it seems every 2-3 days there is a killing then retaliation.Very young men involved. Today I saw a woman had a BBQ for awareness then last week was a parade/walk but none of that will help.The law goes light on these juvies and they are right back out.
High Point is the Furniture Capital of the US and holds a Furniture Market twice a year that starts today, these shootings give bad reputation

Store needs to activate it when it is sold.( edit- not all of them do- they just ring it up) They have some information about that phone. Distributor knows exactly what imei's are going to which reseller. It's up to the reseller to keep track from there. As mentioned earlier, most big box stores (target, walmart, bestbuy) still need to release (authorize) a device at point of sale so it could be used. Dollar General, it would depend on their policies- which I don't know. They know what brand (at least) she bought

Edit again: most burners are hard if not impossible to track, as most people pay cash-the best LE can do is find out where it was sold- but not to whom. Here we have her buying it. Tracking it may be hard- most use it once or twice and toss it

Last edited:
Why would she plan ahead to change Ahloras clothes? If she was planning on being in the open with Ahlora around other people maybe she would be traveling by greyhound bus.
She would change her clothes because LE would be looking for a pink shirt. Sometimes, the kidnappers will even dye a child's hair.

I don't think she necessarily planned on being in the open with Ahlora, did she? I may have missed something?

I think there was a vehicle waiting (possibly at the Dollar General) and that's where her purse was while she abducted Ahlora.

I also think there's a good chance another person is involved since Ahlora was not seen inside the store with her. MOO

POI is very distinctive looking in her wardrobe. Somebody knows who this woman is, of this I am sure. I'm surprised someone hasn't called her in yet.

Do Gangs really kidnap little kids? I know mom was speaking with a Gang vibe, but really? TBH, I thought mom spoke quite well. She had all the info and was held together even though I could tell she was shocky.

Let's hope we find this little one soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back