GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #8 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to thank you ( and Jada E Williams) again for all of the great updates!

5215.gif

Actually, as I was looking at it in slow motion and in real time, he look like a Cheshire Cat. It look like he was pleased. But that's just my opinion. I'm about to re-watch it again right now and very slow motion on YouTube, where you can slow it down as much as you want and Rewind it easily.
Ah ok! Let us know your thoughts!

Screenshots of 2nd question. Is cell mapping available for our consideration?

Attachments

• secondq2.JPG
    secondq2.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 59
  • secondq1.JPG
    secondq1.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 59
No verdict tonight ya’ll. They want to review cell tower maps.

Well I was wrong. I was sure there’d be a verdict tonight! No telling how this will shake out. Keeping fingers crossed that they convict KM!

Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 14m14 minutes ago
Jury now asking about cell tower exhibits. They're looking for the demonstrative aids used during Sgt. Corbitt's testimony. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL

Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 11m11 minutes ago
Judge Hankinson tells them some of the maps are demonstrative aids and not available. There are some exhibits that show mapping. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL

Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 10m10 minutes ago
Judge reminds jurors to collectively remember Corbitt's testimony involving some of the computerized maps. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL

" State exhibits 93 - 96 are maps related to cell tower information. The computerized maps were demonstrative aids and are not available as exhibits."

You will simply have to Collectively remember his testimony as to any other cell tower mapping information."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member