Found Safe NC - Ahlora Lindiment, 3, abducted, Greensboro, 9 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

Thank you for posting pictures of her looking just FINE AND DANDY! Thank god! The woman who took her needs to be caught ASAP. Ahlora's mom said she was feisty, I just keep thinking she fought! What a fantastic outcome. YOU GO GIRL! ( sorry for the caps, I tend to yell when I'm excited. lol)

If she does have some kind of issue, maybe a relative realized what happened and said to drop her off and they were the one to make the call. Just contemplating how this happened.

I thought of that as well. I agree. The close up pics clearly were going to tell someone who she was or someone would recognize her. Her mother, a brother, a bf, a friend,

etc. They may know her issues and talked her into doing the right thing and called LE but are also worried about her...

Whatever the case may be, it did not end like the last how many child cases I have followed.

And that is a happy end to this day.

Jmo.

Thank you for posting pictures of her looking just FINE AND DANDY! Thank god! The woman who took her needs to be caught ASAP. Ahlora's mom said she was feisty, I just keep thinking she fought! What a fantastic outcome. YOU GO GIRL! ( sorry for the caps, I tend to yell when I'm excited. lol)

she does have a mischievious look in her eye!
I can go to sleep thinking happy thoughts now

Julie Luck | WFMY ✌️ on Twitter
3-year-old Ahlora Lindiment is found safe after being kidnapped from a playground in Greensboro yesterday. @WFMY @greensborocity
@GSO_Police
EGkMiuTWoAE00rQ.jpg

EGkMiuTX4AAAzyW.jpg

10:56 PM - 10 Oct 2019

Awwww - she's a little cutie!!

So glad she's back home!

Relieved that she is ok. Yet I won't rest until that woman is caught and off the street. We don't know why she did this and what her state of mind is right now. Something is either quite clearly off with her or something else is going on.

Relieved that she is ok. Yet I won't rest until that woman is caught and off the street. We don't know why she did this and what her state of mind is right now. Something is either quite clearly off with her or something else is going on.

The call to the tipline, if that was about the location of Ahlora as opposed to the ID of the woman in the video, that makes me wonder if it was something else.

Right now the main thing in my mind is that Ahlora's safe! I love those pictures of Ahlora, beautiful girl!!

Mary King on Twitter
UPDATE: Ahlora Lindiment has been found safe! But authorities say the woman they believe took her has not been found. They have released a photo of that woman.
4:58 AM - 11 Oct 2019

3-year-old Greensboro, NC girl at center of Amber Alert found safe, reunited with family
Police say the woman suspected of the abduction is still at-large and is not in custody. Police are hoping to find her and figure out a motive. They also said they don’t want a similar situation to happen.

Abducted Greensboro girl found alive, reunited with family day after being snatched from playground, police say

From the article:

<snip>"Wallace said an adult family member had been watching the children but stepped inside the apartment moments before the abduction.

A family rule is that if no adult is outside the children should only play on the playground across from the apartment’s front windows. Instead, the children walked down to a merry-go-round perpendicular to their unit. There, the children said, a woman approached them and grabbed Ahlora by the arm.

“My oldest daughter was like, ‘No you can’t take her. She’s got to come home,’” Wallace said.

She said the children tried to stop the woman and tried to alert an uncle.

“By the time he got there, they were gone,” she said."<snip>

ETA: ( for clarity). Wallace is identified previously in the linked article as Shaye Wallace, AL's stepmother, but I didn't copy/paste that part.

Last edited:
Abducted Greensboro girl found alive, reunited with family day after being snatched from playground, police say

From the article:

<snip>"Surveillance footage from Claremont Homes captured a quick video of the woman suspected of abducting Ahlora walking near the merry-go-round shortly before the kidnapping. A video captured earlier Wednesday at a nearby store also showed the woman dressed in the same clothes she wore at the playground — a black crop top and black pants with tiger print faces on them and yellow and white stripes down the sides."<snip>

++++++++++++++

The suspect was filmed at the nearby store before she was filmed on video from the apts.

From the article:

<snip>"Surveillance footage from Claremont Homes captured a quick video of the woman suspected of abducting Ahlora walking near the merry-go-round shortly before the kidnapping. A video captured earlier Wednesday at a nearby store also showed the woman dressed in the same clothes she wore at the playground — a black crop top and black pants with tiger print faces on them and yellow and white stripes down the sides."<snip>

++++++++++++++

The suspect was filmed at the nearby store before she was filmed on video from the apts.
BBM Good catch! Let's hope they find this woman today. MOO

The reporter in this video says that Ahlora was found walking in the street.

She also says they have a little bit more information this morning live on Spectrum News from the Greensboro Police Chief and also a witness who was the first one to see Ahlora safely return to Greensboro.

Giuli Frendak on Twitter (Video)
We’re following up on last night’s cancelled #AmberAlert. 3 y/o Ahlora Lindiment was found SAFE at a church in #Greensboro. Find the LATEST information on @SpecNewsTriad
6:02 AM - 11 Oct 2019

Thanks!

That would be great! As other posters have mentioned, the store photo is very clear and the woman looks very identifiable. The best thing she could do would be to turn herself in. IMO.
Yes, it is. I actually thought we'd wake up this morning to read about an arrest.

Kidnapping is a pretty serious charge - I'm wondering if this woman has any prior criminal history. If so, that would likely influence any decision about turning herself in.

Either way, I think they'll find her soon. MOO

Last edited:
Google Maps

This is a map of the location of Words of Faith Christian Center on Dillard St. in Greensboro. The area seems to be mainly residential, but the Center appears to be about a block south of a busy commercial street, Gate City Blvd.

ETA: WoFCC is about 6 miles SSW of Claremont Court apts., Patio Pl. in GSO.

Last edited:
Lindsay Tuman on Twitter
This is the church where Greensboro Police say a woman spotted Ahlora Lindiment, the 3 year old who was at the center of an amber alert for more than 24 hours. Ahlora is now safe with her family, but police are still searching for her abductor. Details on @myfox8
EGl51kZWkAIgUsi.jpg

6:54 AM - 11 Oct 2019

kandacereddtv on Twitter
On Thursday at 8:18pm, Greensboro police found 3-year-old Ahlora Lindiment, right outside of the “Words Of Faith Christian Center” on Dillard Street in Greensboro. The missing child was found safe and unharmed. @WFMY #Get2It
EGmAsNXWoAAmRBU.jpg
EGmAsWKWwAAxN4V.jpg
EGmAseDX0AAD3YC.jpg

7:24 AM - 11 Oct 2019

Last edited:
Google Maps

This is a map of the location of Words of Faith Christian Center on Dillard St. in Greensboro. The area seems to be mainly residential, but the Center appears to be about a block south of a busy commercial street, Gate City Blvd.

ETA: WoFCC is about 6 miles SSW of Claremont Court apts., Patio Pl. in GSO.
Thanks for the map. I don't see any cameras, darn it.

I don't think Ahlora could have exited the vehicle herself, and I was hoping there was a camera somewhere in that vicinity that captured the vehicle and the suspect getting Ahlora out.

But, no doubt they're all over surveillance footage right now. Maybe we'll get some information on the vehicle today, if nothing else. Fingers crossed! MOO

Police say the woman suspected of the abduction is still at-large and is not in custody. Police are hoping to find her and figure out a motive. They also said they don’t want a similar situation to happen.

Police said they are not concerned for more abductions by her but asks people to know where your family members are.Meaning keep an eye on your kids.

Almost seems like police are making slightly contradictory statements.
If the abductor is still unidentified and at large, motive and other important details such as her mental health status obviously can't be known, so how can they "not be concerned about more abductions by her?"

I feel like female abductors aren't taken as seriously because their motives and intentions differ and often have an element of desire for motherhood to it (loss of pregnancy in the past, infertility, taking a baby to pass off as their own in order to keep a partner, wanting to save or mother a child)
Whatever her motive, this lady is a dangerous criminal and a whack job.

Lindsay Tuman on Twitter
This is the church where Greensboro Police say a woman spotted Ahlora Lindiment, the 3 year old who was at the center of an amber alert for more than 24 hours. Ahlora is now safe with her family, but police are still searching for her abductor. Details on @myfox8
EGl51kZWkAIgUsi.jpg

6:54 AM - 11 Oct 2019

At 8:18 p.m. Thursday, police got a call on a tip line that a small child had been found walking by herself in front of Words of Faith Christian Center, a church on Dillard Street. The woman said she thought it might be Ahlora.

"We, too, believed it was Ahlora," Police Chief Wayne Scott said Thursday night.

Officer found the girl outside the church and Scott said Ahlora told police her mother's name. She was reunited with her family shortly before 10 p.m., he said.

Police said the woman has no known connection with the girl's family.

AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: Photo released of woman suspected of abducting 3-year-old girl from NC playground

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back