Found Safe NC - Ahlora Lindiment, 3, abducted, Greensboro, 9 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

OCT 10, updated OCT 11, 2019
North Carolina 3-year-old has been found safe - CNN
[...]

A long day ends with a positive outcome
[...]

According to officials, Lindiment was standing in front of the church by herself.

Officers will be working through this evening to find the suspect, including looking at any video from the area and finding additional witnesses.

[...]

I am getting sound. What fixes have you tried? MOO

I tried turning the sound thing that you click on the video on and off. I tried it in another tab. I checked that other videos have sound. I cleared my cache.

ETA I've tried doing the same things in a different browser, and the same problem, that video has no sound, anything else I click on has sound.

Last edited:
I tried turning the sound thing that you click on the video on and off. I tried it in another tab. I checked that other videos have sound. I cleared my cache.

ETA I've tried doing the same things in a different browser, and the same problem, that video has no sound, anything else I click on has sound.
How strange. I will transcribe it; fingers crossed I don't get interrupted. :oops: MOO

I have a very strong feeling that this woman is local. She was shopping in the area prior to arriving at the playground/park, she dropped the child off locally not 100 miles away.

I am shocked that a name has not been put to this person as yet. I fully expected an arrest this morning.

We don't get these happy endings very often. It's nice to come here today and feel elation and happy tears rather than what we typically experience.

Now we need to find this woman and get her off the streets. I really want to know her motivation for kidnapping Alhora.

I think the woman is local, too, as Ahlora wasn't even taken out of Greensboro, or at least brought back to Greensboro. The abductor obviously is hiding out somewhere, I'm sure LE has her name and information, just a matter of tracking her down.

Here you go, @Amonet

(My transcription of Ahlora's mother's interview): RAW | Amber Alert Issued: Mother of 3-Year-Old Pleads for Daughter's Return, Describes Abductor
WFMY News 2
October 9, 2019

"Um, I was sleep, um I woke up, I received a text message that Ahlora was missing and I came over here, that was around seven something.

Um, the footage shows that the lady was actually at the playground and playing at the playground with the children around four or 4:30, 4:35 or something like that.

Um, none of the children know the lady. Um, she was an African-American, African-American lady with brown skin, uh, puff ball, um tiger-print pants - white and yellow stripe down the side and, um with a black shirt with a v-neck crop top.

Um, when I pulled in, I initially thought I saw someone that fit that description in a gold or gray small door, small 4-door car um, with ["her" or "a"] son in the front seat with a red t-shirt on and a puff ball.

Um, they said that she took her and walked down to the end, the very end of the apartments, through the playground. So, where the camera can't see, they said that she picked her up and took, and started walking with her when she was fighting her.

Um, the other children that seen her went and get someone and they went and looked for her and wasn't able to find her. She initially walked down to out of the apartments and down to the dead-end street down there and so now we're trying to find her.

[She is asked who texted her] Um, my baby dad texted me.

[She is asked if Ahlora was at the playground] Yeah, she was at the playground with the kids in the apartment, her sisters and brothers, and they were playing on the merry-go-round.

Um, I believe they have video footage of the lady. Um, I looked at the video footage, and after seeing the footage, I, I, I've seen two people that possibly fits the description - that lady that I passed at the stop sign when I came in and the lady that stays at the top [pointing], to the left.

Um, I believe the police are up there now [pointing again] um, but, they don't [crosstalk]...yeah, but they're not really listening to me what I'm sayin that I thought I seen a lady in a light-colored gray or silver car with her son in the front seat and the, uh, I'm not sure what's going on right there because the police just pulled up up there to talk to the lady that I seen up there that fits the description.

Um, I keep hearing these um different screams everywhere around here and so I'm not really sure, I'm just hoping that she's alive and that we can find her.

Um, other than that um, I, I really just want my 10 for my diamond. for everybody that's involved in this. I want everything on God, on blood, I mean everything, like I want my daughter back unharmed [pauses, sniffles, deep breaths, hand to nose].

[She is asked how old her daughter is] She's three years old.

Um, I think they have uh, uh, the fire department and more police officers and search and rescue is up at the um, the Family Dollar at the end of the street, so right [reporter interrupts]

[She is asked if she lives there] No, I don't live here.

[Reporter asks, as a mom, what is going through her mind?] Um, I don't know. I wonder where my daughter is, I wonder if she's okay um, I wonder why this person did this to my daughter.

Um, I heard some individuals down there [pointing] say that they uh, not to say anything and different stuff like that but I don't care about none of that and I will pull rank if I have to. And, like I said before I want my 10 for my diamond, for everybody that's involved.

Um, if anybody knows anything, could you please contact me, contact the police, contact um, Channel 2 News, um, if you have seen her. If you've seen anybody that remotely fits the description, um, if you've seen my child - if anybody and everybody could help us find my child."

GSO Police Dept. on Twitter
The Greensboro Police Department has identified the suspect in the abduction of Ahlora Lindiment. The suspect is identified as N’denezsia Monique Lancaster, B/F 22, of Greensboro. Contact Crime Stoppers at 336-373-1000 or call 911.
EGmrk0qWoAAV7vp.png

10:31 AM - 11 Oct 2019

WXII Meredith Stutz on Twitter
BREAKING: GPD identifies suspect accused of abducting Ahlora Lindiment as N’denezsia Monique Lancaster, B/F 22, of Greensboro. Ahlora, 3, was found Thursday evening. She faces pending First Degree Kidnapping charges @WXII @NationalMissing
10:33 AM - 11 Oct 2019

Steve King WXII on Twitter
SUSPECT IDENTIFIED:
GPD says 22-year-old N’denezsia Monique Lancaster of Greensboro abducted 3-year-old Ahlora Lindiment Wednesday afternoon at apt complex in GSO. Ahlora is now safe at home. Details at noon on @WXII
EGmuWHZXkAAk-eY.jpg
EGmuWH3W4AMe3H6.jpg

10:43 AM - 11 Oct 2019

Here you go, @Amonet

(My transcription of Ahlora's mother's interview): RAW | Amber Alert Issued: Mother of 3-Year-Old Pleads for Daughter's Return, Describes Abductor
WFMY News 2
October 9, 2019

"Um, I was sleep, um I woke up, I received a text message that Ahlora was missing and I came over here, that was around seven something.

Um, the footage shows that the lady was actually at the playground and playing at the playground with the children around four or 4:30, 4:35 or something like that.

Um, none of the children know the lady. Um, she was an African-American, African-American lady with brown skin, uh, puff ball, um tiger-print pants - white and yellow stripe down the side and, um with a black shirt with a v-neck crop top.

Um, when I pulled in, I initially thought I saw someone that fit that description in a gold or gray small door, small 4-door car um, with ["her" or "a"] son in the front seat with a red t-shirt on and a puff ball.

Um, they said that she took her and walked down to the end, the very end of the apartments, through the playground. So, where the camera can't see, they said that she picked her up and took, and started walking with her when she was fighting her.

Um, the other children that seen her went and get someone and they went and looked for her and wasn't able to find her. She initially walked down to out of the apartments and down to the dead-end street down there and so now we're trying to find her.

[She is asked who texted her] Um, my baby dad texted me.

[She is asked if Ahlora was at the playground] Yeah, she was at the playground with the kids in the apartment, her sisters and brothers, and they were playing on the merry-go-round.

Um, I believe they have video footage of the lady. Um, I looked at the video footage, and after seeing the footage, I, I, I've seen two people that possibly fits the description - that lady that I passed at the stop sign when I came in and the lady that stays at the top [pointing], to the left.

Um, I believe the police are up there now [pointing again] um, but, they don't [crosstalk]...yeah, but they're not really listening to me what I'm sayin that I thought I seen a lady in a light-colored gray or silver car with her son in the front seat and the, uh, I'm not sure what's going on right there because the police just pulled up up there to talk to the lady that I seen up there that fits the description.

Um, I keep hearing these um different screams everywhere around here and so I'm not really sure, I'm just hoping that she's alive and that we can find her.

Um, other than that um, I, I really just want my 10 for my diamond. for everybody that's involved in this. I want everything on God, on blood, I mean everything, like I want my daughter back unharmed [pauses, sniffles, deep breaths, hand to nose].

[She is asked how old her daughter is] She's three years old.

Um, I think they have uh, uh, the fire department and more police officers and search and rescue is up at the um, the Family Dollar at the end of the street, so right [reporter interrupts]

[She is asked if she lives there] No, I don't live here.

[Reporter asks, as a mom, what is going through her mind?] Um, I don't know. I wonder where my daughter is, I wonder if she's okay um, I wonder why this person did this to my daughter.

Um, I heard some individuals down there [pointing] say that they uh, not to say anything and different stuff like that but I don't care about none of that and I will pull rank if I have to. And, like I said before I want my 10 for my diamond, for everybody that's involved.

Um, if anybody knows anything, could you please contact me, contact the police, contact um, Channel 2 News, um, if you have seen her. If you've seen anybody that remotely fits the description, um, if you've seen my child - if anybody and everybody could help us find my child."

WOW!!! You are amazing to transcribe the interview!!!

Thank you so much. It is much easier to understand reading.

OCT 11, 2019
Police identify suspect in toddler's abduction, seek public's help in finding her
The suspect is is 22-year-old N’denezsia Monique Lancaster of Greensboro, according to a Greensboro Police Department news release. She has pending first degree kidnapping charges, police said.

The Greensboro Police Department is encouraging anyone who comes in contact with Lancaster or may have information about her location to contact Crime Stoppers at 336-373-1000, or dial 911, the release said.

GSO Police Dept. on Twitter
The Greensboro Police Department has identified the suspect in the abduction of Ahlora Lindiment. The suspect is identified as N’denezsia Monique Lancaster, B/F 22, of Greensboro. Contact Crime Stoppers at 336-373-1000 or call 911.
EGmrk0qWoAAV7vp.png

10:31 AM - 11 Oct 2019

WXII Meredith Stutz on Twitter
BREAKING: GPD identifies suspect accused of abducting Ahlora Lindiment as N’denezsia Monique Lancaster, B/F 22, of Greensboro. Ahlora, 3, was found Thursday evening. She faces pending First Degree Kidnapping charges @WXII @NationalMissing
10:33 AM - 11 Oct 2019

Steve King WXII on Twitter
SUSPECT IDENTIFIED:
GPD says 22-year-old N’denezsia Monique Lancaster of Greensboro abducted 3-year-old Ahlora Lindiment Wednesday afternoon at apt complex in GSO. Ahlora is now safe at home. Details at noon on @WXII
EGmuWHZXkAAk-eY.jpg
EGmuWH3W4AMe3H6.jpg

10:43 AM - 11 Oct 2019

Great!!!!

Now they will hunt her down. As we say in the south....you can run but you can't hide.

Imho

The police stated that the woman who called in the tip has no known connection with the family. Do we know whether the woman stayed with Ahlora until the police arrived?
If not, I am wondering whether she possibly has a connection with the kidnapper.
Then again, I guess if they know she has no connection to the family, police must have talked with her. Hence not an anonymous person.

Now find this Lancaster woman and get her off the streets.

OCT 11, 2019
Police identify suspect in toddler's abduction, seek public's help in finding her
The suspect is is 22-year-old N’denezsia Monique Lancaster of Greensboro, according to a Greensboro Police Department news release. She has pending first degree kidnapping charges, police said.

The Greensboro Police Department is encouraging anyone who comes in contact with Lancaster or may have information about her location to contact Crime Stoppers at 336-373-1000, or dial 911, the release said.

Don't see a SM account for her, under this name. Hum...wonder if she deleted?

Moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back