Found Deceased FL - Stevencia Barlatier, 21, Pregnant, Orlando, 25 Nov 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Original
Original
Original
Original

Original

Missing Person / NamUs #MP42540
Stevencia Barlatier

Female, Black / African American
Height 5' 5" - 5' 6" (65 - 66 Inches)
Weight 100 - 110 lbs

Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown

Accessories
Pink Backpack

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact: November 25, 2017
NamUs Case Created: March 9, 2018
Last Known Location Map
Location Orlando, Florida 32803
Orange County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Barlatier was 18 weeks pregnant on 11/25/17 when she was last seen buying a sandwich at the Publix located at 1400 E. Colonial Drive in Orlando, Fl
Circumstance Notes
Barlatier was last seen at a grocery store located at 1400 East Colonial Drive in Orlando, Fl on 11/25/17.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

She’s on The Charley Project page:
“Barlatier was last seen at Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies in Orlando, Florida on November 26, 2017. She has never been heard from again. Her phone last pinged in Kissimmee, Florida.

Barlatier's family reported her missing on December 31. It's uncharacteristic of her to leave without warning, and her family fears she came to harm. Her case remains unsolved.”
Stevencia Barlatier – The Charley Project

Some additional info at this site:

MISSING [11/26/2017] — Stevencia Barlatier Was Pregnant When She Went Missing Around Thanksgiving 2017

. . .What we do know is that the pregnant 21-year-old disappeared from Orlando, Florida around Thanksgiving 2017. Now, according to NamUs (National Missing and Unidentified Persons System), Stevencia was 18 weeks along in her pregnancy. However, WESH 2 News reports that the young mother was due in December. Also, NamUs claims that Stevencia “was last seen buying a sandwich at the Publix located at 1400 E. Colonial Drive,” but The Charley Project, a website database of missing persons, reported and the Orlando Police Department tweeted that she was last spotted at the Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies just a few days after Thanksgiving.

Three months after Stevencia disappeared, her cousin Britney Beauchard spoke with WESH 2 News and said the last time she had contact with Stevencia was on Thanksgiving Day [November 23, 2017] when they “FaceTimed for a little bit.” I found Stevencia’s Facebook profile, Unbreakable Stevencia NeavahAiden Barlatier, and her last post was on November 25. According to WESH 2 News, Britney was the one who filed a missing person report about Stevencia on December 31...

There is more at the link.

Here is Stevencia's IG:

Stevencia Barlatier (@selfmade_suzie) • Instagram photos and videos

A person that is 5’ 5” tall and 110 lbs is thin. They state she was pregnant with twins. At 18 weeks pregnant, especially with twins, she would be underweight in my opinion. If she were truly due in Dec of that year, then even more so. Who was the father of these babies? The most dangerous time in a woman’s life is when she’s pregnant is something I’ve alway heard. This pregnancy was planned or unplanned and a source of contention? The cousins’ responses are odd to say the least.

From the link:

Britney did briefly converse with someone in the comment section of one of Stevencia’s Instagram photos. Britney wrote, “Sleep in peace cousin I love u.” Someone replied to her saying, “I just saw on the news that this girl was a missing person so she passed away? The baby?” Britney told the person that the family doesn’t know what happened to Stevencia or “if she is dead yet” but “it’s just that feeling u get cause she wouldn’t up n leave like that.” She ended it by saying, “But she did lose the twins.” When I looked through a few of Stevencia’s Instagram photos, she does seem to confirm that she was pregnant with twins at the time of her disappearance, but there wasn’t definite clarity on the timeline of her pregnancy.

That says her body was found:
HERNANDO COUNTY, Fla. — It's a cold case detectives need your help solving: The murder of 21-year-old Stevencia Barlatier.

Barlatier was living in Orlando when she was last seen alive on November 25, 2017. Her body was later found more than 50 miles away, in a remote wooded area in eastern Hernando County.

I'll alert mods to move her thread to located.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back