Found Safe NC - Ahlora Lindiment, 3, abducted, Greensboro, 9 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

GSO Police Dept. on Twitter
The Greensboro Police Department has identified the suspect in the abduction of Ahlora Lindiment. The suspect is identified as N’denezsia Monique Lancaster, B/F 22, of Greensboro. Contact Crime Stoppers at 336-373-1000 or call 911.
EGmrk0qWoAAV7vp.png

10:31 AM - 11 Oct 2019

WXII Meredith Stutz on Twitter
BREAKING: GPD identifies suspect accused of abducting Ahlora Lindiment as N’denezsia Monique Lancaster, B/F 22, of Greensboro. Ahlora, 3, was found Thursday evening. She faces pending First Degree Kidnapping charges @WXII @NationalMissing
10:33 AM - 11 Oct 2019

Steve King WXII on Twitter
SUSPECT IDENTIFIED:
GPD says 22-year-old N’denezsia Monique Lancaster of Greensboro abducted 3-year-old Ahlora Lindiment Wednesday afternoon at apt complex in GSO. Ahlora is now safe at home. Details at noon on @WXII
EGmuWHZXkAAk-eY.jpg
EGmuWH3W4AMe3H6.jpg

10:43 AM - 11 Oct 2019

That was quick, thank goodness.

Hopefully, she will be in police custody soon.

Almost seems like police are making slightly contradictory statements.
If the abductor is still unidentified and at large, motive and other important details such as her mental health status obviously can't be known, so how can they "not be concerned about more abductions by her?"

I feel like female abductors aren't taken as seriously because their motives and intentions differ and often have an element of desire for motherhood to it (loss of pregnancy in the past, infertility, taking a baby to pass off as their own in order to keep a partner, wanting to save or mother a child)
Whatever her motive, this lady is a dangerous criminal and a whack job.
This woman can not take the chance of showing her face anywhere in NC so I do not think she is lurking out there to take another child. I do feel that a family member or close friend caught her and prompted her to release Ahlora.Someone could be helping her and watching her.People will be watching their children better.

Google Maps

This is a map of the location of Words of Faith Christian Center on Dillard St. in Greensboro. The area seems to be mainly residential, but the Center appears to be about a block south of a busy commercial street, Gate City Blvd.

ETA: WoFCC is about 6 miles SSW of Claremont Court apts., Patio Pl. in GSO.
Gate City Blvd. is a busy high crime area.There has to be cameras everywhere.

Abducted Greensboro girl found alive, reunited with family day after being snatched from playground, police say

From the article:

<snip>"Wallace said an adult family member had been watching the children but stepped inside the apartment moments before the abduction.

A family rule is that if no adult is outside the children should only play on the playground across from the apartment’s front windows. Instead, the children walked down to a merry-go-round perpendicular to their unit. There, the children said, a woman approached them and grabbed Ahlora by the arm.

“My oldest daughter was like, ‘No you can’t take her. She’s got to come home,’” Wallace said.

She said the children tried to stop the woman and tried to alert an uncle.

“By the time he got there, they were gone,” she said."<snip>

ETA: ( for clarity). Wallace is identified previously in the linked article as Shaye Wallace, AL's stepmother, but I didn't copy/paste that part.
It’s almost like counting on children to not break rules is silly! And that’s why adults shouldn’t let them out of their sight!

I’m glad she’s been found. I was sure she would be found alive.

It’s almost like counting on children to not break rules is silly! And that’s why adults shouldn’t let them out of their sight!

I’m glad she’s been found. I was sure she would be found alive.
There are communities in NC that still have a hometown feel where children can still play freely and safely.Most people know their neighbors and most people are born and raised here. I think people assume everyone is keeping an eye out for the kids.

Thankful today !!!!

I wish the sitter hadn't let them go to the playground alone.
If the oldest was only 9, he was not old enough to ensure the younger one's safety.
MOO

Totally agree, and watching a child from a window or porch is not good supervision, as we see in this case.

There are NO safe neighborhoods in today's world. Crime, drug abuse, and child abuse are in every community.

I live in a small town. We have lots of community events, volunteers and good folks, but drugs have taken over. The norm is for kids to be raised by the grandparents or foster care.

Its sad....but, no kid is safe in any community.

Parents must be vigil to watch their kids. Its the parents job or so it use to be.

JMO....

I remain so relieved she was found. It appears she was released and someone did the right thing, whether the perp or someone who knew her. I guess she could have walked out from somewhere unsupervised but think it unlikely.

If every case could have such a positive outcome! Or better yet, they never occur in the first place.

Jmo.

She's such a cutie! :p

Danielle Battaglia on Twitter (Video)
Ahlora Lindiment returned to Claremont Courts just now. Neighbors are celebrating including the kids who witnessed her kidnapping.
4:08 PM - 11 Oct 2019

She looks so happy. :)

Tess Bargebuhr on Twitter (Video)
‘We got our baby back!’ 3-year-old Ahlora Lindiment greeted by family and friends in Claremont Courts after she was found last night @myfox8
4:08 PM - 11 Oct 2019

@PommyMommy ....

The Fox 8 News conference is in the FB page for Fox but not on the website.
Would you know if I can post or where I can look it up?

Thanks.....

Its very enlightening.
You can link the news conference from Facebook if it's MSM. I looked on Fox8's FB and didn't see it but I would like to! MOO

GREENSBORO, N.C. – The Greensboro Police Department has identified the suspect in the abduction of Ahlora Lindiment. The suspect is identified as N’denezsia Monique Lancaster, 22, of Greensboro.

The Greensboro Police Department is trying to locate Lancaster and is encouraging anyone that comes in contact with or may have information about her location to contact Crime Stoppers at (336) 373-1000, or dial 911.
SUSPECT WANTED: Greensboro police identify suspect in 3-year-old Ahlora Lindiment abduction

Does this girl have a social media presence?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back