Identified! WI - Ashford, I-41, Wht/HispFem 15-21, 764UFWI, in creek, Nov'08 - Amy Marie Yeary

Since this was called a suspicious death, we may be waiting a while to hear that she was officially identified. LE will be investigating all who had contact with her and they may want to do that investigation before they reveal to the public that her identity is known. For example, Philadelphia Jane Doe was tentatively identified by DNA Doe Project in early August but we still have not heard an official announcement from LE. That case is a criminal investigation too.

MOO.

So is the case of the Rock County Doe, while we don’t know if it’s a criminal investigation, the announcement is pending.

Doe Network updated her as officially identified today: 764UFWI
That’s great news! It’s intriguing how the pages have been updated slowly, does this happen on other UID that have been ID? I think that we’d know maybe today an official announcement

her NamUs is back online so she's still UID

That's too bad she is not identified but thanks for letting us know. Sometimes they temporarily pull a file down while updating it and that might be what happened here. We should keep in mind that the public cannot see all of the information on her profile-- I believe there is more info that only LE/case admin can see. Hopefully the temp removal means that important progress is happening on the case behind the scenes to help get her identified. MOO.

Thanks for the heads up. Quite frankly, I'm annoyed as to why LE removed her page in the first place.

That's not the first time I've seen that happen. I remember that one time, long before Cali Doe was ID'd as Tammy Jo, the Livingston County Sheriff's office took her NamUs page offline, and then put it back up a few days later.

That's not the first time I've seen that happen. I remember that one time, long before Cali Doe was ID'd as Tammy Jo, the Livingston County Sheriff's office took her NamUs page offline, and then put it back up a few days later.

Hey Carl! when the NamUs page is taken off and uploaded again, do they update some info? Did they added more clues to Tammy’s page before she was ID’d?

Hey Carl! when the NamUs page is taken off and uploaded again, do they update some info? Did they added more clues to Tammy’s page before she was ID’d?

I don't recall what they added, but I called them up and asked if she had been ID'd.

He responded that she had not been ID'd. He said he had been working on the file, and didn't realize that she was offline. He immediately logged on and brought it back online.

It's not been reverted back to being unidentified yet. I wish these pages could have waited with the updates until an official announcement had been released, so we wouldn't have all this confusion.

We can use the wayback machine to see if it was updated in the time the confusion took place

Does it say when it was updated to that status?

I went back on Reddit Unresolved mysteries and it looks like someone did call the sheriffs dept and she has NOT been identified. The Doe Network does still say identified.

I wonder if Ashley Summers from Cleveland has been ruled out. She looks amazingly like her?

I went back on Reddit Unresolved mysteries and it looks like someone did call the sheriffs dept and she has NOT been identified. The Doe Network does still say identified.

I wonder if Ashley Summers from Cleveland has been ruled out. She looks amazingly like her?
I agree, the age progression photo looks remarkably like last year's reconstruction.

Did you give the tip to FDLPD?

No, I've never done that before? I'm not even sure how to do it?
You can contact the sheriffs office at:

920-929-3388 (Detective Gerry Kane)
920-929-3383 (Detective Cameron McGee)

Fond Du Lac County Sheriff’s Office Tip Line: 920-906-4777

Fond Du Lac Jane Doe, Case Info:

NCMEC Case Number: 1115220
NamUs Case Number: 3043

I can’t call from my country as I’m from Chile but I did leave an email to the captain of the criminal investigations department, hopefully they get the tip and maybe solve this case.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back