Found Deceased AK - Kathleen Henry, 30, video of murder victim found, Anchorage, 9 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

Smith's wife says she is shocked and will stand by him:

Police identify 30-year-old Alaska Native woman as victim in Anchorage SD card killing | Daily Mail Online

I sense a serial killer here. Or one in the making. I hope any compatriots/clients he may have had are all exposed and prosecuted.

I'm not the least bit shocked anymore when a woman is standing by their violent predatory man.

More, and more we are seeing females who are either the masterminds behind brutal planned murders or they are fully engaged coconspirators with the horrific abuse, and murder of their own children.

Plus in our news feed here we have more, and more murders being done solely by females alone with most victims being their own defenseless children. Which includes selling their children to known pedophiles or selling videos online showing the moms sexually assaulting their children.

So again, it's not surprising to me this one is also supporting the evildoer, and not the victim.

Jmho

I almost wonder if this guy wanted someone to see this, like that Canadian guy who changed his name to something really dramatic and filmed himself killing his boyfriend and desecrating the corpse... name escaping me but it was about a decade ago I think? ...
Brian Steven Smith: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Luka Magnotta
Smith's wife says she is shocked and will stand by him:

Police identify 30-year-old Alaska Native woman as victim in Anchorage SD card killing | Daily Mail Online

I sense a serial killer here. Or one in the making. I hope any compatriots/clients he may have had are all exposed and prosecuted.

I sense the same. I think a serial killer is about to be revealed - perhaps it is another murder or assault on a woman that he was under investigation for and which assisted in identify him by that police officer.

Self-employed with a wife so suspect he may have had a job that allowed for travel and overnights away from home as to not be suspicious to here … BUT, there's video of what was obvious a brutally horrific crime committed against his victim here. That factoid alone should see the support for him stop in it's tracks right there on the spot.

I need to look up if there's any other women missing from the area or places around.

W@@!!! What a horrible story. Killing a wonderful woman, recording it....Snuff movie....I'm glad the card was found and he was caught, before he could leave the country and harm other women. And his wife...may she burn with him in hell for eternity. Investigators had him on their radar before....maybe he killed already other women. I wan't to know all about this guy.

I'm not the least bit shocked anymore when a woman is standing by their violent predatory man.

More, and more we are seeing females who are either the masterminds behind brutal planned murders or they are fully engaged coconspirators with the horrific abuse, and murder of their own children.

Plus in our news feed here we have more, and more murders being done solely by females alone with most victims being their own defenseless children. Which includes selling their children to known pedophiles or selling videos online showing the moms sexually assaulting their children.

So again, it's not surprising to me this one is also supporting the evildoer, and not the victim.

Jmho

Is it possible she is in shock or not ready to process that her husband is a killer. Once reality hits then you have to question every detail of your life with that person. Do you feel guilty for missing things?

Is it possible she is in shock or not ready to process that her husband is a killer. Once reality hits then you have to question every detail of your life with that person. Do you feel guilty for missing things?

Hi Cherry!

I really have no idea, but I've seen the same pattern as repeated here.

Should she have said she is absolutely horrified, but will be open minded as to what the evidence reveals? Perhaps, but it would have been wiser instead of immediately supporting his side only. Imo.

We see this often unfortunately where others supports very evil individuals. Evildoers always seem to find supporters who enable, and make excuses for them. Imo.

That's why it is so refreshing when we occasionally see partners of either gender or even parents report their loved one to LE. It must be a terrible decision to make, yet they do the moral, and just thing...while thinking more about the victims involved instead of taking the easiest path of staying silent.

Do I think she's in denial? No, I do not. She may windup knowing many hidden secrets he has, and saw red flags. If so, I hope she fully cooperates with LE to bring justice for the victim..the one who truly matters.

I wouldn't be surprised either if he has done this before.

Now that he has been arrested LE will do a deep dive into all SIM cards he may have had in his possession along with having SWs of all communication devices that may show he did the same to others as he did to this lovely woman.

He may even be a sadist serial killer predator who gravitates toward the great pain, and suffering he inflicts to his victims.

Jmhoo

Last edited:
Hi Cherry!

I really have no idea, but I've seen the same pattern as repeated here.

Should she have said she is absolutely horrified, but will be open minded as to what the evidence reveals? Perhaps, but it would have been wiser instead of immediately supporting his side only. Imo.

We see this often unfortunately where others supports very evil individuals. Evildoers always seem to find supporters who enable, and make excuses for them. Imo.

That's why it is so refreshing when we occasionally see partners of either gender or even parents report their loved one to LE. It must be a terrible decision to make, yet they do the moral, and just thing...while thinking more about the victims involved instead of taking the easiest path of staying silent.

Imo, do I think she's in denial? No I do not. She may windup knowing many hidden secrets he has, and saw red flags. If so, I hope she fully cooperates with LE to bring justice for the victim..the one who truly matters.

I wouldn't be surprised either if he has done this before.

Now that he has been arrested LE will do a deep dive into all SIM cards he may have had in his possession along with having SWs of all communication devices that may show he did the same to others as he did to this lovely woman.

He may even be a sadist serial killer predatir who gravitates toward the great pain, and suffering he causes to his victims.

Jmhoo

If your husband "works" weird hours or you think he is lying about things, you rarely think it involves murder. Cheating or drugs would be where most people would go. It can't be easy to reconcile a person you married with someone that videotapes a vicious murder. You shared a bed a home and it was with a killer. There is guilt and denial and god knows what else a person feels. Hopefully she cooperates. She might be a victim too in a way. She isn't dead but her world is possibly torn a part.

I could understand the wife's reaction if it was "a maybe", but in this case it's not...yes, off course she is in shock, has to process it...her whole live is collapsing....and that hurts real bad (if she didn't know anything about his "hobbies"). Yes, you could be in denial at first....but facts are facts. I would be sick to my guts, going over and over everything again and again....and come to terms with it...no not ever would I stand by him if he turned out to be a sadistic killer. I would feel betrayed....

It's great LE has trained dogs now which can scent any type of evidence even if the suspects have them hidden behind walls where they are sure they won't be discovered.

They have found sim cards, child *advertiser censored*, videos of the recorded violence against victims, and hidden cameras.

I'm sure these dogs will be used in this case.

Jmho

I wanted to share this. In addition to the struggles she had faced in life, having everything taken from her in one horrible night by this disgusting excuse for a man (whom we recently welcomed as one of our own citizens). I hope the first picture didn't come from that night (she looks scared). The second picture is just lovely, and one I want to think of when I think of her.

PICTURED: Alaska murder victim Kathleen Jo Henry whose alleged killer filmed the assault | Daily Mail Online
You're right. It doesn't look like a typical selfie...

I could understand the wife's reaction if it was "a maybe", but in this case it's not...yes, off course she is in shock, has to process it...her whole live is collapsing....and that hurts real bad (if she didn't know anything about his "hobbies"). Yes, you could be in denial at first....but facts are facts. I would be sick to my guts, going over and over everything again and again....and come to terms with it...no not ever would I stand by him if he turned out to be a sadistic killer. I would feel betrayed....
I'm thinking if you had a good relationship with your husband you might say NO to it immediately. But things... suspicious things might start coming to your mind. Some might stay in denial....etc.
As far as we know, women are often in the dark about 'goings on'. Some guys are extremely good liars.

I wondered...he is 48 and she is in her late 60's (if media is right) ....love is a wonderful thing. My boy friend is 7 years younger then me, so no judgement here. Could she be a bit blind....enchanted by the fact he was a "gorgeous" younger guy?

I wondered...he is 48 and she is in her late 60's (if media is right) ....love is a wonderful thing. My boy friend is 7 years younger then me, so no judgement here. Could she be a bit blind....enchanted by the fact he was a "gorgeous" younger guy?
Thanks for bringing that up. I'm always missing out on some facts and didn't know that about their ages.
My sister is married to a younger guy, as well, but he went prematurely gray so no one knows. :)

I thought the same thing. She's 21 years older than him. I wonder if she had some money? I wonder if someday soon there would have been a "suicide note" and the wife would have disappeared into the Alaskan wilds. Oftentimes these guys have some they kill for pleasure, and some they kill for money. Like John Edward Robinson.

I'm not excusing her saying she'll stand by him, by any means. There's a video, lady. I just wonder if she was destined for a premature demise herself. Or, she could be fully aware of what he is and just not care. Time will tell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adayinthelifeofasd
Back