Found Deceased CA - Erin Valenti, 33, from Utah, en-route from Palo Alto to San Jose, 7 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more sinister possibility is that she was drugged when she visited her colleague and that resulted in her inability to find her vehicle, navigate to the airport, and speak coherently. Was she alone, or was someone following her?

It's very likely a tragic accident, but at this time it doesn't make sense that an intelligent, independent 33 year old woman would suddenly lose her mind.

As the family member of someone who is bipolar, unfortunately, it can often appear that way. There can be years of remission, then mild episodes, then more remission, then a severe episode.

Maria Medina KPIX5‏Verified account @MariaKPIX
Scene where the body of missing tech exec Erin Valenti has been found in San Jose. A group of distraught onlookers can be seen inside the crime scene tape. Follow or watch @KPIXtv for more details.

<modsnip: image removed>

EGt9nW9VUAAJtcW.jpg

5:27 PM - 12 Oct 2019 pst
Oh man :( I was not expecting to see this when I checked this thread today. Prayers to everyone who loved her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see anything on SJPD's Facebook, can you link the post please? MOO

<iframe src="Facebook" width="500" height="591" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

The post is under "Traffic Safety". It's a long post at the end.

Was this the area where her phone last pinged?

Shocked. Was just 15 mins ago looking at the post on her FB missing page where it had been posted her last calls had been "confusing and disjointed."

Looks like a similar neighborhood to the Sunset Almaden neighborhood (supposedly where the phone last pinged)- although I'd say most neighborhoods in the Bay Area look like this, so it's really hard to pinpoint just from this photo. We'll have to wait for more details to come out.

MOO.

<modsnip: referenced image was removed>

Notice the windows, looks like covered with plastic? or new? the little white tags? Or under construction, remodeling?

<iframe src="Facebook" width="500" height="591" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

The post is under "Traffic Safety". It's a long post at the end.
Hmmm. All I see under the Traffic Safety post is a post about PG&E. Weird. Thanks for trying. MOO

<modsnip: quoted post was modsnipped>

This always makes me wonder if LE knows something family & friends (and we) don't know. I wonder if they've spoken with her or know where she is and she doesn't want to be contacted for reasons we're unaware of.
I can only suspect 99.99% of the time, LE DOES actually know things the family and the public does not know. I don't know if this is the case with Erin, but no matter why she was missing, voluntary or not, it's certainly not the ending of this case anyone hoped for. :(

Anything new? My browser doesnt like that site for some reason.
No, just this and when you click on the "KPIX reports" it looks like that article has been pulled. Strange. MOO

A Utah tech CEO, who was expected to receive an award this week in Salt Lake City, and has been missing since Monday night, has been found dead, Bay Area TV station KPIX reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd