Found Deceased CA - Erin Valenti, 33, from Utah, en-route from Palo Alto to San Jose, 7 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first picture caption makes it seem as though Erin was found right there, and those people are within the tape. I wonder if it's those people who found her, and whether she was in fact still in her car, parked near that house.

The first picture caption makes it seem as though Erin was found right there, and those people are within the tape. I wonder if it's those people who found her, and whether she was in fact still in her car, parked near that house.

I wonder about that as well. Definitely not the first time things like this happen.

I have seen some posters saying she may have had a psychotic episode due to the phone calls. I am a bit late to this case, but reading this which seems to suggest she had no prior mental health history, this type of severity doesn't just spontaneously happen out of the blue.

To me, this sounds like she had either willingly or unknowingly taken some illegal substance. Given she had prior to just been with a former colleague, they may provide a clue as to that.

Tech exec who told family “We’re in the Matrix” still missing – East Bay Times

I’m highly skeptical of this being a homicide.

The strange phone calls seem to indicate that she was in the throes of some sort of mental health crisis, or perhaps under the influence of something.

I think it’s unlikely that she also happened to encounter a murderer at the same time.
I feel the same way. I suppose it's possible that she met someone that took advantage of her fragile state, but sadly I think it's much more likely her death involved a medical condition or self harm of some type, intentional or unintentional (drugs of some kind).

OCT 12, 2019
Utah tech CEO Erin Valenti reportedly found dead after police say she was ‘voluntarily missing’
[...]

When asked for comments on the case Saturday evening, the department said they investigating a death in the 6500 block of Bose Lane in San Jose.

“A body was located inside a vehicle parked on the street. The Santa Clara County Coroner’s Office will determine the manner and cause of death,” according to the statement. The department declined to release the deceased’s name until they notify their next of kin.

[...]

OCT 12, 2019
Utah tech CEO Erin Valenti reportedly found dead after police say she was ‘voluntarily missing’
[...]

When asked for comments on the case Saturday evening, the department said they investigating a death in the 6500 block of Bose Lane in San Jose.

“A body was located inside a vehicle parked on the street. The Santa Clara County Coroner’s Office will determine the manner and cause of death,” according to the statement. The department declined to release the deceased’s name until they notify their next of kin.

[...]
Omg.

I'm not sure about drugs, she seems too smart. A sudden change in cognitive function can occur. My daughter is a neuroscientist, she has come across such cases. An undiagnosed tumor in the brain, an aneurism ......?
So very sad....

OCT 12, 2019
[...]

[...]
Looks to be maybe 2 blocks from a Fire Station

Google Maps

OCT 12, 2019
[...]

[...]

Ok, so that is about ONE BLOCK from the 76 gas station where I stopped today- and gave them a flier because they said they hadn't heard about a missing person o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong