Found Deceased CA - Erin Valenti, 33, from Utah, en-route from Palo Alto to San Jose, 7 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be doing something wrong- is anyone else getting a blurred out image on Google street view of the 6582 Bose area?

Or is this what Google does to protect privacy of address when a crime address is reported?

End users can request to have their home blurred, but typically it takes a little while. It’s easy to request, you can google it. I checked an hour ago and that house wasn’t blurred.

Husband said on the Help Find FB page that they'd searched the ping neighborhood yesterday and wanted help looking in more remote areas now.

It doesn't seem there was any LE help, so the family was pretty much on their own trying to figure out where to look IMO.
It’s posts like this that make me wish there was a “hate this info but thanks for posting it” option.

I think we could potentially have to wait a while until we figure out what happened here.

My sense is that autopsy results might be inconclusive, and a lot of questions will be answered by toxicology.

That takes time.
Yep, we're going to be left wondering for a while.
Her being in the back makes a hell of a lot of sense.

If those windows were tinted, her body wouldn’t be as conspicuous as it would be in the front seat.
That definitely helps explain it.

Her being in the back makes a hell of a lot of sense.

If those windows were tinted, her body wouldn’t be as conspicuous as it would be in the front seat.

I’m a frequent traveler and have carried the highest statuses of rental reward programs at Avis, Hertz and National over multiple decades, and I’ve never seen a rental car with tint ever in my life. Some cars have a subtle factory tint, although I don’t think Nissans do. Even with factory tint, it’s very light and wouldn’t conceal a body. However, with rear seats down in an SUV and someone laying down as if it were a bed, it would require someone outside to really make an effort to look in (versus obviously seeing someone sleeping in a proper seated position).

End users can request to have their home blurred, but typically it takes a little while. It’s easy to request, you can google it. I checked an hour ago and that house wasn’t blurred.

I came to say this too. You can request to have your house blurred by Google. I once found a house blurred in Google, but then searched it in Bing and found an unblurred view of it. Just FYI.

So if you ever plan to blur your google street view, make sure to blur bing too!

Weird...why would the house across the road be blurred...are we sure that’s not the right house?

Apparently her body has been found:

Maria Medina KPIX5 on Twitter

I was expecting she would be found today or tomorrow.
I REALLY hope that she died quickly after hanging up with her Mom.
I REALLY hope that she could not have been saved if she'd been found sooner.

It's possible that she had a mini stroke as @MsFacetious mentioned. MOO

This is possible and maybe it led to something more serious? I don't know.

I'm a little angry right now.

I am FURIOUS. Absolutely enraged. Even if Erin was dead quickly, her family didn't need to suffer for 5 days!

I wonder if the family simply went to the last ping location and found her. SJPD seems to have been absent in this search. Very odd situation.

Because her family was there, I fear this happened. It's possible they just heard about the police activity while passing out flyers. Maybe a reporter was near them and they overheard the call on the scanner or something? I hope they didn't find her... please...

I agree. I wonder if she crawled back there to sleep. MOO

I hope so. I hope she just fell asleep and didn't wake up. I hope it's an easy diagnosis at autopsy too. So the family knows and hopefully knows she couldn't have been saved.

I speak from experience. If police refuse to help you search... you end up locating the missing person on your own... and then you find out they could have been saved if found earlier... it is so much worse.

Please let Erin have gone quickly and quietly.

We don’t have a ton of details here, but I think suicide is unlikely. I see foul play as being even more unlikely than that.

She was exhibiting strange behavior, and taking the words of her family and friends at face value, that was highly unusual.

Having some sort of a sudden onset mental health episode is reasonable, but that doesn’t explain her suddenly dying from such a thing.

So I’ve got to think that she had to have consumed something that caused her death (the weather doesn’t seem conducive to exposure).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151