Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Rescued from Cave, 23 June 2018 #6

A bit off topic, but I love the word "spelunker"
:D
post-38426-0-98906400-1394137086.jpg

Spelunker is set in a colossal cave, with the player starting at the cave's entrance at the top, and the objective is to get to the fabulous treasure at the bottom
220px-Spelunker_originalcover.png
Wikipedia

From the docs in @angelainwi 's link:
On August 24, 27, and 30, Musk received separate written reports stating that Unsworth met Tik when she was at least 18 or 19 years old (and married her some years after that)–but less than 8 hours after getting the last such report, Musk nonetheless told the BuzzFeed reporter that Unsworth is a child rapist who married a 12-year-old child bride.

After he doubled and tripled down on Twitter on the accusation known to describe a pedophile (betting it was true and suggesting truth by Unsworth’s failure to sue(SF 2-3, 7-8)), Musk then paid at least $52,000 and offered an incentive bonus of $10,000 to a convicted felon with whom he had no prior relationship to prove whether Unsworth was “another Jeffrey Epstein.”(SF 95). He obtained confidential information on Unsworth’s contacts with his UK legal counsel and orchestrated a malicious, false, and anonymous leak campaign in the UK and Australian press. When that failed, he took matters into his own hands by sending emails to an adversarial reporter,in response to a bona fide request for comment,which stated as a matter of fact false accusations that Unsworth was a child rapist with a 12-year-old child bride. Musk contends that the republication of his email accusations was not reasonably foreseeable despite the undisputed facts that he emailed them to a reporter with whom he had no historical relationship, calling the reporter a “*advertiser censored**ing *advertiser censored**hole” in the first sentence, has admitted that he wanted the information published whether true or false, and told the reporter that publication is “up to you.” The most accurate description to this defense is set forth by adopting Musk’s description of his conduct:
I didn’t expect Buzzfeed to publish an off the record email. My intent was to have them investigate and come to their own conclusions, not publish my email directly. Still, I’m a *advertiser censored**ing idiot.”
(SF 65 (emphasis added)).

Attachments

• UnsworthResponse10-7-19.pdf
    405.8 KB · Views: 5
I haven’t read here since the rescue. I thought it was wonderful that Elon Musk sent a team to help out. The technology behind what he has done/ does fascinates me.
HOWEVER he lost me the minute he used the term “ pedo”. It’s actually quite sad to see a successful man in his field, someone kids/teens should be able to look up to, turn out to be such a crappy human.
None of this should have happened. A lot of things were said from both sides. Both were guilty of that. Things got heated, words were thrown around, Musk took it way too far. Musk needs to pay the Piper and they need to move on.

Last edited:
He went on a massive power trip and, er, tripped.
source.gif
Kinda 'On Topic' - Musks Mega- Mouth & Tweetz

He'll just never learn...
b7eb5f7a2c0e27de6882516efcde01d6.jpg

Elon Musk trolls NASA chief with his own sick space burn
The SpaceX head responds to nagging from NASA's Jim Bridenstine by calling out the space agency's own timelines.

It's perhaps the nerdiest troll war :pever. SpaceX CEO Elon Musk and NASAadministrator Jim Bridenstine have been clapping back at each other over spacecraft, and it's getting pretty epic.

It all began when Bridenstine put out a statement on
Twitter ahead of Musk's big reveal of his new Starship rocket prototype Saturday...
But Bridenstine was quite the party pooper with this troll job:

EFgSAh6XYAAN3BH
But after he left the stage, Musk turned it up to full burn mode in an interview with CNN when he was asked to respond to Bridenstine's tweet once again...
troll.jpg

Elon Musk mugs after clapping back at NASA's Jim Bridenstine on CNN.

...Musk asked with full-on snark before mugging his best troll face for the camera and cracking himself up for nearly 10 seconds.

CNET
1505395625-sep-14-2017-09-25-38.gif

:D SpaceX FAIL

Is Elon still with Amber Heard? Just a question of who rubbed off on who.
Last I know of he was dating some wacky Canadian 'singer, songwriter, record producer and visual artist':rolleyes: called Grimes.
They've split-up, got back together, split-up ... but I have no idea which phase they're in right now :D

Has Grimes Gone Full Tech Bro? Or Is She Just a Troll?
11235882-6831195-image-a-62_1553099521923.jpg
Vanity Fair

:cool: He's also just been subpoenaed in Johnny Depp's defamation case against Heard thou. He's been ordered to hand over all private messages with Amber from the time of the alleged assault.
Daily Mail

He's a very, busy guy :p
360.jpg

Only just googled this guy, Vern has the big guns on his side!
L. Lin Wood - Wikipedia
Yeah, he's got quite the reputation.
Anyone familiar with the Jonbénet Ramsey case will be very aware of him. o_O He's also represented many people involved in some of the biggest, high profile cases.

Attorney L. Lin Wood on Representing the Ramseys and Other High-Profile Individuals

John and Patsy Ramsey, Richard Jewell, and Gary Condit are names everyone has heard as they were all on trial in the court of public opinion...
Also,
Wood represents Beth Holloway, the mother of 19-year-old Natalee Holloway, who disappeared during a high school trip to Aruba in 2005

https://legaltalknetwork.com/podcas...epresenting-ramseys-high-profile-individuals/

Elon Musk says 'pedo guy' tweet should not be taken 'literally'

The tech billionaire says his tweet was in reply to Mr Unsworth suggesting he should "stick his submarine where it hurts".

Elon Musk's tweet in which he called a British man a "pedo guy" should not have been taken literally and was just a retaliatory insult, the billionaire has told a court.

The Tesla chief executive is being sued by Vernon Unsworth who was involved in the rescue of the Thai boys football team from a flooded cave in July 2018.

...Under questioning, Musk insisted he did not mean for his tweet to be taken literally.

"I assume he did not mean to sodomise me with a submarine... just as I didn't literally mean he was a paedophile."

1126.gif
SkyNews

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member