Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
UMQFZMSKLFG77PCADCPG5WGQPE.JPG
I'm just getting home from work and seeing this thread. My word, this picture melts my heart. Please be okay Kamille!! Please find this baby safe!!

The vehicle was discovered when condominium resident Ricardo McGhee got off work and noticed the SUV parked outside the building. He conferred with a neighbor about whether he also though it looked like the suspect vehicle released by police. Both agreed it was, and their neighbor was the man depicted in the photos released by police. "We both called 911,'' McGhee said. “It wasn’t just me.”

McGhee said they stood watch over the vehicle and police were quickly on the scene. "They drew down on us,'' he said.

Officers took the male suspect and his girlfriend, a black female, into custody. McGhee said the man has only lived there a short time. "I don’t know him personally,'' McGhee said. “But it’s bugging me because i have a child that was just born on Labor Day and he obviously was looking for a child.”

Kamille 'Cupcake’ McKinney abduction: Man detained after 3-year-old taken from Birmingham birthday party
Ah, so they do have a woman?!

I wonder if LE is searching the condo area now. Is there any woods behind there?

I am really scared for darling Cupcake now. Seeing that they brought in a POI and his girlfriend (according to the neighbor in the article posted above, a black female was taken with the POI to the police station) and there's been no news of her being found, makes me wonder if she's outside somewhere. I hope not, but we know how many of these cases end. :(

The reporter starts talking at 8 minutes in. o_O

LIVE: The latest update in the kidnapping of 3-year-old Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney.

I wonder if LE is searching the condo area now. Is there any woods behind there?

I am really scared for darling Cupcake now. Seeing that they brought in a POI and his girlfriend (according to the neighbor in the article posted above, a black female was taken with the POI to the police station) and there's been no news of her being found, makes me wonder if she's outside somewhere. I hope not, but we know how many of these cases end. :(
According to the reporter in the above quote, they are searching the complex now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie