grammashirl

Reaction score
I found your website as I am watching "The Killing Season on Prime right now. My boyfriend, the LOVE of my life, was murdered on Oct. 21st, 1977 in Falls Church VA. and the perp.s have never been caught as far as I know. His name was Christian J. Karostch. He was 17 when shot and killed on Rogers Drive around the corner from the 7 Eleven on the Street my mother lived on. I was on the payphone in front of the 7 Eleven when this occurred and didn't even hear the gunshot. Any how, I like to watch documentaries and read true crime and I am happy to become a member here. I didn't see how to respond to the admin.s welcome post. I am a 61 year old Gramma living in Meadville PA at present. HI Everyone...

I found your website as I am watching "The Killing Season on Prime right now. My boyfriend, the LOVE of my life, was murdered on Oct. 21st, 1977 in Falls Church VA. and the perp.s have never been caught as far as I know. His name was Christian J. Karostch. He was 17 when shot and killed on Rogers Drive around the corner from the 7 Eleven on the Street my mother lived on. I was on the payphone in front of the 7 Eleven when this occurred and didn't even hear the gunshot. Any how, I like to watch documentaries and read true crime and I am happy to become a member here. I didn't see how to respond to the admin.s welcome post. I am a 61 year old Gramma living in Meadville PA at present. HI Everyone...
What have you found out about this since then?

What have you found out about this since then?
I went to google and only found one article on this. The article stated he was walking when a 1968 impala pulled beside him. It is believed that the passenger opened fire with a .22 caliber weapon. With all the information they have, I would believe they probably have a person of interest by now. Just my own guess though. Police might not be sharing any information because they can't prove what they believe.

Attachments

• Evening_Star_October_23_1977_pg. 1, 5.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • Evening_Star_October_23_1977_p. E-13_obit.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • Evening_Star_April_3_1978.pdf
    479.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Washington Post_December 23, 1977_pg. A1.pdf
    763.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Washington Post_December 23, 1977_pg. A8.pdf
    683.2 KB · Views: 2
As stated above, a Cold Case thread is a good idea, we just had an arrest from 1976 so it’s not a lost cause.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back