Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I’m wondering if her children were taken from her, and she thought that cupcake could possibly be his.... would this be her delusional idea to kidnap cupcake so she could have a child again??

IDK... grasping at straws, but I really don’t think this was random!! IMO

that thought actually crossed my mind too. Is it possible she thought this was her own child?

So, I’m wondering if her children were taken from her, and she thought that cupcake could possibly be his.... would this be her delusional idea to kidnap cupcake so she could have a child again??

IDK... grasping at straws, but I really don’t think this was random!! IMO

That crossed my mind as well.

That thought too crossed my mind. The dad and the suspect/POI are the same skin complexion and IMO look similar other than the dad being thinner. Hard to tell.

Another theory - If the female POI somehow either right or wrong believes that April and/or Dominic have even a tiny part in her not being with her children. Perhaps she believes that one of them is involved in the reports of abuse and is "getting revenge" before her trial in less than 3 weeks, especially since it seems she will be locked away for a while and will not have her own children again?

Patrick Devone Stallworth, 39, is charged with seven crimes - possession of child *advertiser censored* and possession with intent to distribute child *advertiser censored*. The images were discovered on his phone during the ongoing investigation into the abduction of Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney.

None of the photos on Stallworth’s phone were of Kamille, according to authorities. He has not yet been charged with any crime in connection with Kamille’s disappearance. His bonds on the child *advertiser censored* charges total $500,000.

The woman taken into custody with him Sunday night, 29-year-old Derick Irisha Brown, remains held as well after authorities filed a motion Tuesday to revoke her bond in a 2018 case in which Brown is accused of abducting her three children from DHR custody. Brown also uses the name Quentesa Jackson, and she and Stallworth are in a dating relationship.
Man detained in Kamille McKinney abduction arrested on unrelated child *advertiser censored* charges

Question for those who have sleuthed PS or are able to sleuth him on social media: Can anyone find a connection between Stallworth and this missing Florida woman who happens to have the same last name? FL - FL - Calandra Stallworth, 28, Crestview, 27 March 2017
It may be nothing but a common last name. I don't know how common that name is as far as if there is a possible connection. But thought I would throw it out there for anyone who wants to sleuth and send in a tip if by some chance they are found to be related/connected to one another.

MOO.

Noting:

[...]

Patrick Devone Stallworth, 39, of Birmingham, was arrested and charged with four counts of possession of child *advertiser censored* and three counts of possession of child *advertiser censored* with the intent to distribute. He is being held on a total bond of $500,000.

Derrick Irisha Brown, 29, was originally charged with kidnapping, but ultimately had her probation revoked. She is being held with no bond.

“During the investigation, detectives interviewed both subjects in relation to the disappearance of Kamille McKinney,” Smith said. “Although investigators were unable to gather pertinent information on the location of Kamille McKinney, evidence was obtained to allow detectives to obtain warrants on both subjects.”

During the press conference, Smith said he believed there were other people involved in taking McKinney. In addition, Smith said he believes “Cupcake” is still alive.

[...]

Now the can get into their digital devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305