UK UK - Sarah Wellgreen, 46, Kent, 9 Oct 2018 #2 *B. Lacomba guilty*

snipped by me

Someone kindly got the weather report and it said no rain in New Ash Green; Ms Morgan thinks it was raining heavily somewhere in Kent that night.

It was me put up the weather for October 8 - 10

But I think Pros is referring to the night of Sunday October 14, when he went back out, in pouring rain, to throw the phones into the river

Here's the forecast -
Sun 14th Oct, 2018
122_day_sm.png

Overcast
Max:19°c
Min:12°c
Rain: 2.06 mm
Sunrise: 07:21 AM Sunset: 06:08 PM
Moonrise: 01:03 PM Moonset: 09:34 PM

upload_2019-10-16_14-19-0.png

New Ash Green Historical Weather

snipped by me

It was me put up the weather for October 8 - 10

But I think Pros is referring to the night of Sunday October 14, when he went back out, in pouring rain, to throw the phones into the river

Here's the forecast -
Sun 14th Oct, 2018
122_day_sm.png

Overcast
Max:19°c
Min:12°c
Rain: 2.06 mm
Sunrise: 07:21 AM Sunset: 06:08 PM
Moonrise: 01:03 PM Moonset: 09:34 PM

View attachment 209363

New Ash Green Historical Weather

I see, thanks for clearing that up.

Where on earth could he have buried her?? It must have taken him a while to dig a big deep hole. How long do we think? And his phone was inactive for a couple of hours, thereabouts? I don't think she's far. But it must be somewhere where no one is going to notice newly disturbed earth. Where does he play with his nerf guns? Can anyone link to a map where his car was spotted that night please?

If he planned it maybe he was waiting for rain to make the ground softer. I'm sorry fellow sleuthers, that's a really creepy horrible thought.

Here's the map from NAG to Littlefields. After that there is no more cctv sighting and there is the 2 hour time gap before he is caught again, returning back to NAG.

Google Maps

re the Nerf Guns, usually played in the local village hall in NAG

Have you seen the

Shoes

Have you seen the shoes?

We have seen the shoes he went into the office with (poo flickers) but i was actually refering to the "brown" shoes that were missing for a few days.
Maybe thats the 11 mins she went in the house looking for them so she could take them (and maybe other things) and get them clean ready to reappear!

We have seen the shoes he went into the office with (poo flickers) but i was actually refering to the "brown" shoes that were missing for a few days.
Maybe thats the 11 mins she went in the house looking for them so she could take them (and maybe other things) and get them clean ready to reappear!

Yup, my thoughts too ... shoes .. PJ top that reappeared wet ... wonder what else

They close threads and start a new one when it gets to about 50 pages. I think all today's posts have been copied over to the new one.
Tagged onto an old post from Coconutmilk in 2018 though LB? Where's the link to thread #1?

It'll be @JerseyGirl I bet? Is she still on 'L' plates? When does the probation period end?

All we need next is SillyBilly showing up.

Accused 'could have dug grave in advance'

“Did you dig Sarah’s grave before night of the 9th and 10th of October?” she asked.

“I did not,” replied Lacomba.

“You’ve heard Sergeant Law give evidence,” she added, explaining how the perimeter of the police search area for Sarah’s body was based on the fact Lacomba’s car was seen on CCTV returning towards New Ash Green two hours after it left the area on the night Sarah disappeared, and the time it takes to dig a grave, being an hour and a half.'

I also wondered this. It makes some sense.

“Did you dig Sarah’s grave before night of the 9th and 10th of October?” she asked.

“You’ve heard Sergeant Law give evidence,” she added, explaining how the perimeter of the police search area for Sarah’s body was based on the fact Lacomba’s car was seen on CCTV returning towards New Ash Green two hours after it left the area on the night Sarah disappeared, and the time it takes to dig a grave, being an hour and a half.'

Im wondering if he has gone back too?

When did he dump the phones in the Thames and drive for 90mins that the prosection asked where to?

If it was the 16th then the 17th would be a week since the last clean of car, before going to taxi office routine. Cleaned again etc

Eta:

Scrub that ( no pun intended) 14th phone dump

“Did you dig Sarah’s grave before night of the 9th and 10th of October?” she

I wonder who did the timing for an hour and a half. He does not look the fittest and 6 foot is a big *advertiser censored* hole if u r digging on your own. Dont get me wrong i know he had his mommys big spade but still?
I think more towards water tbh just like the phones.

Still laughing at the whole "i wanted to be seen" scenario" what a crock of ****
I think as said previously he is trying his luck and thinks he is clever and when hopefully found guilty he will claim she attacked him and it was an accident but cant remember wherehe buried her as he is a selfish terd and wont want them finding her to disprove him in anyway . Poor kids

Im wondering if he has gone back too?

When did he dump the phones in the Thames and drive for 90mins that the prosection asked where to?

If it was the 16th then the 17th would be a week since the last clean of car, before going to taxi office routine. Cleaned again etc

Someone mentioned that if he buried Sarah somewhere he passes he could stick his fingers up as he went passed. Very likely she is somewhere he can get relatively close to so he can have a little smirk to himself, imho. As l said in a previous post, l really don't think she's far. Even if he admits he did it, l'm not sure he will admit where Sarah is. That part, he will want to keep to himself- especially if her body can give any evidence that contradicts his version of events.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back