Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
carol robinson (@RobinsonCarol) on Twitter

More than likely, EMS is in standby on the outside of the police perimeter.

The scene must be safe before they enter.

We saw this with J. Closs.

Jmho

I just thought it was interesting the reporter that is on scene made a point to mention that there has been no medical vehicles that he has seen. I assume they believe the scene is safe/no active threat considering the casual nature of everyone wondering around and residents outside their apartments again.

The helicopter is back.
(My personal opinion on the helicopter- the news team has mentioned this is a new helicopter that Birmingham LE have recently purchased. They've even said the name of it a few times. Not to diminish the seriousness of this situation/belittle LE or Birmingham but personally I think this is a "shiny new toy" that they're a little quick to use.)

I am watching the live stream on CC and it said something about SWAT making a 'dynamic entry' ???
I have read on Twitter that police "swarmed" the apartments... MOO
From the article:
[...]

Birmingham Police have formed a large perimeter, cordoning off apartments in the 2700 block of Jefferson.

[...]

CBS 42’s Michael Clark and Jessalyn Adams are on the scene, where Jefferson County’s Star 1 helicopter is aiding in the search. Members of Kamille’s family, including her parents and grandparents, are present on the scene. A crowd has gathered outside of the police perimeter.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member