Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katherine Page on Twitter
RIGHT NOW: Officers searching Marland Apartments on Jefferson Ave, helicopters overhead in search for missing 3-year-old #KamilleMckinney, known as Cupcake. #liveon3340

EHA6pbwXUAE8R69.jpg

12:47 PM - 16 Oct 2019

IMO this isn't nothing. There are too many vehicles, law enforcement, agencies, etc etc etc who have been there and are staying there. Like someone else said, people would be leaving if this was nothing. The reporter I'm listening to has said many times that there's plenty he (and therefore we) cannot see. We're now seeing a large group of LE dressed in tactical gear. It's odd from our point of view that everyone is just kinda waiting around but I can't imagine what's going on inside the complex that we can't see/aren't privy to. Allllll of these people are't just waiting around for nothing. Its been over 2 hours.

That group of LE wearing tactical gear (eight of them) just made their way back to the complex and off the road.

IMO this isn't nothing. There are too many vehicles, law enforcement, agencies, etc etc etc who have been there and are staying there. Like someone else said, people would be leaving if this was nothing. The reporter I'm listening to has said many times that there's plenty he (and therefore we) cannot see. We're now seeing a large group of LE dressed in tactical gear. It's odd from our point of view that everyone is just kinda waiting around but I can't imagine what's going on inside the complex that we can't see/aren't privy to. Allllll of these people are't just waiting around for nothing. Its been over 2 hours.

That group of LE wearing tactical gear (eight of them) just made their way back to the complex and off the road.

True - since they have been there for so long - maybe they have negotiations going on inside ??? we can hope IMO

FOUND SHE'S FOUND!!!!!

Omg I'm shaking and crying this is amazing. Reporter said he's spoken with family friends who said she's been found alive.

EDITING: WE NOW KNOW MSM INCORRECTLY REPORTED SHE HAD BEEN FOUND. CUPCAKE WAS NOT FOUND AT THIS APARTMENT COMPLEX.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member