Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what it sounded like to me. Near the end I think I hear her say, "Find our Cupcake!" because the officer then says, "I know, we're gonna find her..." MOO
I thought I heard her something something to the effect of "Please don't ask me where the EFF I was again!" and then she walked away, with the cop following her.

The dad also mentioned in the video that she can be naughty (paraphrase)

A naughty THREE YEAR OLD?!
Oh the horror! :eek::rolleyes:;)

I am so sorry, I did not mean to insinuate "us" at WS are anything like SM or offend anyone.

SM has no rules/filters, thank goodness WS has "rules" and that's what makes this site so wonderful.

I see SM damage in a lot of cases, its sad and can be very hurtful to the family.

Please, except my apology,

JMO

No, my bad I shouldn't post with a migraine!
The link didn't paste.
I meant in the post you quoted, the statement was a bit offensive.
Nothing you said could possibly be construed as offensive.

Here's the link, it was more offensive yesterday. Probably the migraine. lol

Search experts warn social media could hurt kidnapping investigation

BBM

I have a small problem with this, though. I went back and listened to the press conference specifically for mention of this because I didn't remember the chief saying that. And, he didn't.

I have no trouble imagining that the images were of young girls but I don't consider that a fact just yet. MOO

I presumed this was information that the reporters obtained from LE off camera or from filings. However, it's very possible it's incorrect as well.

Would LE have informed Cupcake’s family of PS release? I certainly would hope they were already told. It’d be harder on them finding out through media IMO (I realize PS may not be involved, but he has been named a POI) MOO

Actually I am worried if they did inform her family that might not be a good thing. I'm concerned that certain members might take matters into their own hands...

I imagine this just released POI is laying real low. Based on what he has been charged with he should be afraid, very afraid to be out in the public.

Also based on Cupcake's family... and the comments from the community.

I would really like to know how he got out so quickly. MOO

How Stallworth posted bond remains unclear. In court documents filed Thursday to appoint a lawyer for him, District Judge Katrina Ross wrote that Stallworth was indigent and was “without funds and unable to employ counsel.” Emory Anthony has been appointed as Stallworth’s attorney.

Yes, I would like to know that as well.

I hope the community realizes, if he’s involved, he’s better off living. IMO

I do too... but I'm still worried about a torture situation.

Where did these people live before they moved into apartment they were arrested in. I believe it was a month ago? Were they already local?

Yes, they were local. Brown was living in Centerpoint when her kids were removed and then abducted in 2018, she's been in the area at least several years. Stallworth attended school in the area so he's been around a while.

As far as LE purposefully letting him out, I'd be a bit miffed if I was his girlfriend and still sitting in jail. I might be persuaded to chit chat a little if the correct cookie was dangled in front of my face.

"Oh him? You didn't know he bailed out? Geez, did he leave you here all alone?"

Yep. Turn them against each other and see if the one released will lead you to any evidence. Let's hope it works.

Alabama News Network on Twitter
Please #share and #retweet! Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney has been missing since Saturday, October 12 since she was abducted at a birthday party in the Tom Brown Village housing community. A $25,000 reward is being offered for information assisting law enforcement in the search.
EHHA9_yX0BYhQZu.jpg
EHHBAy1W4AAwyPC.jpg

5:13 PM - 17 Oct 2019

I couldn't tell who was swearing for sure and who she was swearing at. The video showed the mom walking with a cop and few others at the time the F-bomb was dropped. It could have been another reporter or a family member trying to ask mom where she was at the time Cupcake disappeared. But that's just my speculation. I assume the cops wouldn't be questioning her out in public like that the day after it happened. Wouldn't they have already questioned her in private? It seemed like the police officers standing around and staying near the parents were there to keep the peace. Also maybe in case Cupcake was found they could be there to inform the parents first thing. They may have also been there to observe residents for anything suspicious. But I didn't notice the police questioning anyone at that time. MOO.

ETA: I'm talking about in this video after the neighbor lady's interview:
Were the police questioning her on the video?

It just seemed to me to be a big chaotic mess filmed by a random person.
Was this video really released by the media?
It seemed like a random recording rather than something released by MSM.

Who was the reporter or what was the news source recording all this stuff?
It looked to me that it was just a random video capturing what went on after Cupcake was reported missing.

Imo

Last edited:
Thanks for looking @PommyMommy found the one I was thinking of but it doesn't hurt to rewatch these too.
Hi there, I’ve been a member for a while, I have a lot of interest in and try to follow/read as many of the Missing persons threads as I can, but usually don’t post much. The missing wee ones, like the many great sleuthers here, really get to me, and this little Cupcake stole my heart when I started following her thread.
I just wanted to share that I thought you gave a great synopsis of this live video. I had initially only seen what I believe was a clipped, briefer version of Cupcake’s Mom’s interview, and wondered why the lady that was standing next to her, to the Mom’s right, while she was so visibly upset she could barely speak (understandable), didn’t even try to comfort her, at all!?!? Then after the Mom completely lost composure, took the mic off, and started walking away from the camera, that same lady was practically chasing after Mom shouting at her to “calm down, calm down!!” I know these are stressful times yes, but wow, just wow, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing there with that situation!
Thankfully toward the end of the clip, the camera panned and I saw someone else finally grab the Mom and throw their arms around her and she buried her head into the woman’s shoulder, sobbing. Idk, it just seems extremely odd to me for someone to be shouting calm down!! to a Mom whose 3 yr. old child has just been kidnapped! Geeze, I felt like I wanted to jump thru the screen and throw my arms around the poor Mom, it was heartbreaking to watch. I tend to agree with others who have opined that something seems to be off with this case, and dare I say, its cast of characters...

My heart just aches for adorable Cupcake. I can’t even imagine what she must be feeling and going thru, the poor little darling. I really hope and pray she is found safe and returned to her Family soon, and that justice comes swift and harsh to those responsible.

Sorry for chiming in so late and the long post/rambling, just had to get it off my chest. Thanks for listening. Back to reading now.

All moo.

I think there is a link somewhere, maybe in the media thread that photos on his phone were young children. I would look but trying to get ready to go to a Birthday Dinner. Randomly popping in here for the next hr.
Have fun ! :D

The mom seems to get defensive about people asking her where she was ?
Understandably upset and in a panic about Cupcake --- but it wouldn't hurt her (rather might be helpful) if she just said where she was ; and then appealed for her daughter's safe return.

“This is the projects,” Bonner said. “This isn’t a three- or four-story house in the suburbs. Why would you steal a baby from the projects?”

Birmingham Police Chief Patrick Smith said investigators haven’t established a connection between Stallworth and the missing girl’s parents but do believe he and another woman are involved in the disappearance.

“Everybody knows everybody,” Lockhart said. “And you can always kind of see what everybody’s doing.”

The rumor mill has been working overtime, especially on social media, and Lockhart has heard several theories about the crime. Not all of them match information from police, who have said children at the party reported a man offering candy to children before taking McKinney.

In addition to grappling with fear about the safety of their own children, residents have endured several searches by law enforcement.

“You feel sort of violated,” Lockhart said. “They’ve been running up in everybody’s apartments.”

In the end, the circumstances of the crime matter less than the safety of the child, Lockhart said.
Fear and disbelief as neighborhood grapples with Kamille McKinney abduction

Were the police questioning her on the video?

It just seemed to me to be a big chaotic mess filmed by a random person.
Was this video really released by LE?
It seemed like a random recording rather than something released by MSM.

Who was the reporter or what was the news source recording all this stuff?
It looked to me that it was just a random video capturing what went on after Cupcake was reported missing.

Imo

The reporter was far away from the mom at the time the yelling started, so it's hard to tell who was speaking to her. The reporter turned the video toward the yelling at first and then away after the F-Bomb because she was on live. It was a local blonde reporter with CBS 42. I don't know her name. She had an assistant or cameraman with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member