Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd Eagle
@Todd_WVTM13

#HappeningNow On scene of a possible body found off 93rd St N. in Birmingham. Working to get more details
@WVTM13

Probably not related, but who knows.
Ugh, even if it isn't Cupcake, you have to wonder if it possibly could be related to the case?

RIP to the victim. Please don't let it be Cupcake. :( Not that I want anyone to be deceased in this manner, of course, but she's just a baby in my eyes.

“This is the projects,” Bonner said. “This isn’t a three- or four-story house in the suburbs. Why would you steal a baby from the projects?
LBM

Sadly , one would assume predators aren't too picky about where they grab their victims.
Playgrounds, parks, etc.

The fact that someone was offering sweets to these kids, and the 11 year old and maybe other kids noticed.... typical predator move.
Did the older children report this asap ? And were they even listened to ?

We put down rabid or just dangerous dogs, but give the worst offenders maybe 25 years --even less incarceration if the child isn't murdered.
Even on death row they have about zero fear of being executed.
Disgusting.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yes! And make everyone who was there talk!

The beginning, where it all started, is where the mystery unravels. Only two difficult problems. Generally, people in that neighborhood do not trust law enforcement and nobody wants to betray that distrust of their neighbors. Secondly, and more importantly, someone in the community might have unknowingly been complicit when they were simply trying to do a good deed.

There’s a reason the Chief has said LE “knows” and referred to “people on the sidelines”. The pleas he’s making are specifically targeted hoping to get one small tidbit of info. That’s all it might take and I hope they get it soon.

Last edited:
The reporter was far away from the mom at the time the yelling started, so it's hard to tell who was speaking to her. The reporter turned the video toward the yelling at first and then away after the F-Bomb because she was on live. It was a local blonde reporter with CBS 42. I don't know her name. She had an assistant or cameraman with her.
Yes, I saw that part. It's just strange that they didn't edit it before it was shown. I didn't have the patience to watch the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23