Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Kiranerys, post: 15501192, member: 239241"]
Cc is cupcake,and no,that's why I said its speculation on my part.
Cupcake's initial are KM.​

This is what you have stated as fact which requires a link:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for establishing KM as the victim.

I tend to get confused and this really helps me.

A BIG THANK YOU to @sillybilly for keeping us on track and fixing our boo boo's.

Imho....

Cupcake's initial are KM.

This is what you have stated as fact which requires a link:

I know what her initials are,but as she is mostly referred to on the thread as Cupcake and someone asked us to use initials those are the ones I chose,I thought people would know who I meant.
Apologies for my post,I didnt mean to state it as fact and I should have been clearer that it was all speculation on my part,I have tried to edit but it is too late. No offence or deliberate breaching of TOS was meant,occasionally we all make mistakes!.

I know what her initials are,but as she is mostly referred to on the thread as Cupcake and someone asked us to use initials those are the ones I chose,I thought people would know who I meant.
Apologies for my post,I didnt mean to state it as fact and I should have been clearer that it was all speculation on my part,I have tried to edit but it is too late. No offence or deliberate breaching of TOS was meant,occasionally we all make mistakes!.
No offense taken. I just don't want to see this thread shut down for discussing unlinkable information from Facebook in the midst of breaking news, should there be any today. Let's hope so, and that it's good news! MOO

Websleuths.com does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult.

Terms of Service - Terms of Service - Long, Detailed Version

Are we sure that KM has to be referred to by their initials as she is currently the missing person. Was that warning in reference to the brother (or any other non-missing minors related to the case ) since the brother was just being discussed due to being quoted in msm just prior
to the admin warning?

I thought only located alive minors had to be changed to initials?

Last edited:
One of our members found a case that might be similar to this baffling case.

Michigan State Police say more arrests may come in child *advertiser censored* ring case

COLDWATER, Mich. — Michigan State Police continue to investigate a child *advertiser censored* ring that led them to making two more arrests recently. It was a detained suspect’s mobile phone and social media account that led them to two women in Kalamazoo County: Rachel Burrell and Amaris Wyman.

“There was photos and videos sent between the two of them of abuse that was happening to an infant.”

Det. Tpr. Bowers said there was inappropriate content on Wyman’s phone and media accounts as well. However the two women did not know each other.

Toole is one the first four suspects who were arrested and arraigned in August and September on charges of conspiracy to kidnap, sexually abuse and murder a child. Police allege that Toole, Talia Furman, David Bailey and Jayme Lapointe all planned to kidnap a child from a county fair or Meijer or Walmart and discussed ways to dispose of the body.

:eek::eek::eek:
I think I might puke!

Are we sure that KM has to be referred to by their initials as she is currently the missing person. Was that warning in reference to the brother (or any other non-missing minors related to the case ) since the brother was just being discussed due to being quoted in msm just prior
to the admin warning?

I thought the reminder was in reference to the brother. We've had hundreds of posts naming her and the reminder showed up when the brother was named. We're currently discussing another minor child by name in her thread. I'm going to report for clarification. I really hate reducing a victim to initials.

I thought the reminder was in reference to the brother. We've had hundreds of posts naming her and the reminder showed up when the brother was named. We're currently discussing another minor child by name in her thread. I'm going to report for clarification. I really hate reducing a victim to initials.
Thank you - I'm a bit confused because I thought we used initials after a specific incident to the victim so it will be good to get clarification.

to the admin warning?

I don't know. I am doing so out of an abundance of caution. If you haven't already, maybe alert on your post so a mod can clarify? MOO

This list is SUPER helpful as I never take the time to save accounts of active/useful local msm reporters' accounts! Thanks for taking the time to compile a long list!

One of our members found a case that might be similar to this baffling case.

Michigan State Police say more arrests may come in child *advertiser censored* ring case

COLDWATER, Mich. — Michigan State Police continue to investigate a child *advertiser censored* ring that led them to making two more arrests recently. It was a detained suspect’s mobile phone and social media account that led them to two women in Kalamazoo County: Rachel Burrell and Amaris Wyman.

“There was photos and videos sent between the two of them of abuse that was happening to an infant.”

Det. Tpr. Bowers said there was inappropriate content on Wyman’s phone and media accounts as well. However the two women did not know each other.

Toole is one the first four suspects who were arrested and arraigned in August and September on charges of conspiracy to kidnap, sexually abuse and murder a child. Police allege that Toole, Talia Furman, David Bailey and Jayme Lapointe all planned to kidnap a child from a county fair or Meijer or Walmart and discussed ways to dispose of the body.

:eek::eek::eek:
Feds take down the world's 'largest dark web child *advertiser censored* marketplace'

It is absolutely shocking IMO that this stuff exists - but it may explain why he had CP on the POI phone - they need to be able to prove/trade/etc when something comes up if they are involved in this from what I am reading. JMO

I don't know. I am doing so out of an abundance of caution. If you haven't already, maybe alert on your post so a mod can clarify? MOO

Already alerted from the original warning/reminder to ask for clarification. Should I alert on mine too? I assumed one member alerting 2x for the same matter might be frowned upon? Maybe someone else alert/ask/tag a mod?

Already alerted from the original warning/reminder to ask for clarification. Should I alert on mine too? I assumed one member alerting 2x for the same matter might be frowned upon? Maybe someone else alert/ask/tag a mod?

I reported mine with the question as well. I think we're just waiting for clarification now. :)

Wait, the Initials apply to her legal name KM since she is a minor. But wouldn't the initial rule not apply to “Cupcake” because cupcake is just a “pet name” for their daughter and could be used for any little girl? It’s not anywhere legally in her name. I feel like it might be confusing if she has initials for both her real name and pet name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500