Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MsArk

CWW is a dangerous man.... (found this in another doc)

With this, the two went outside together and continued dialog. Somehow the conversation turned to Curtis Wayne Wright’s prior incarceration for “running a meth lab,” where he explained a female“roommate” had been running the lab while he was out of town and blamed him when confronted with the threat of jail time. In short, Curtis Wayne Wright stated the female (unknown name) “ratted” him out resulting In his incarceration. As the conversation progressed, Curtis Wayne Wright stated she “took five
years of his life” so he found her and “took her life.” Wideman explained that Curtis Wayne Wright the strangling of this female victim, how he watched the life leave her eyes.

I hope TS's family will be able to get some rest tonight as that was gruesome testimony about their loved one. I didn't even know her and I was heartbroken and I can't stop thinking about it. A friend of mine was a patient and she loved her.

I keep thinking about 1 of the interviews her sister Lisa did with a detective and she said something like this: 'my sister didn't like going home alone in that big house because it terrified her.' How incredibly sad. (I gave up trying to find it here)

I can't remember why I walk into a room, but I distinctly remember that because it was so chilling.

Praying for peace and justice for TS, her family and friends.
BBM @TrueCrimeAddict55 I can't find it either, but I do remember that conversation. How TS was always afraid to go into her house by herself at night. She was afraid of the dark!
Heartbreaking details!!!

JR should have taken a plea. He's guilty and will be found guilty. TS's family shouldn't have to sit through two different trials and hear these heartbreaking details.
What always gets me is these animals are so terrified of the death penalty, yet they think nothing of imposing the death penalty on a young mother of two. Just another day for the psychopaths.
TS didn't get her day in court!!

CWW just confirmed... when LE showed him the Walmart vid with him in it, he first told LE “but that’s not me!”. LOL, I’m sure he hoped LE might think it was MS. Of course they knew it was CWW.

Last edited:
This defense attorney....omg....is she just trying to stretch out the questions and the questioning to try to make the jury think there's actually substance there?

Hi old friends. I’ve been doing my best to keep up with JRR’s trial via Twitter but today is the 1st I’ve been able to see testimony. Can someone please help me with the identities of courtroom observers? Is the guy in the gray(ish) jacket & sunglasses on the defense side JRR’s brother? The woman with long-ish dark brown hair (I couldn’t tell which side of court room) .... Angie? Or am I wrong on both? Also who is the older lady sitting next to the long dark haired lady? TIA.

It’s been surreal to me (following Twitter) how much of the testimony in this trial most of us already knew. We WS’ers dug deeply into this case, even paying for transcripts. They are all saved in my google drive but it’s been years ages since I’ve read them. Surprisingly, most of those details have stayed with me. The horrifying unknown detail CWW’s testimony of what actually occurred in the kitchen that dreadful night. And Teresa asking “Why?” OMG. I tried (unsuccessfully) to hold back my tears reading that on Twitter yesterday because I had grandbabies with me. As heart wrenching as it was for me, a total stranger, I can only imagine the intense pain hearing that brought to Teresa’s family and loved ones (@AmazonRain). UGHHHH. I’m so sorry. Praying for them all & grateful they will finally be getting the justice she/they so deserve.

Hi old friends. I’ve been doing my best to keep up with JRR’s trial via Twitter but today is the 1st I’ve been able to see testimony. Can someone please help me with the identities of courtroom observers? Is the guy in the gray(ish) jacket & sunglasses on the defense side JRR’s brother? The woman with long-ish dark brown hair (I couldn’t tell which side of court room) .... Angie? Or am I wrong on both? Also who is the older lady sitting next to the long dark haired lady? TIA.

It’s been surreal to me (following Twitter) how much of the testimony in this trial most of us already knew. We WS’ers dug deeply into this case, even paying for transcripts. They are all saved in my google drive but it’s been years ages since I’ve read them. Surprisingly, most of those details have stayed with me. The horrifying unknown detail CWW’s testimony of what actually occurred in the kitchen that dreadful night. And Teresa asking “Why?” OMG. I tried (unsuccessfully) to hold back my tears reading that on Twitter yesterday because I had grandbabies with me. As heart wrenching as it was for me, a total stranger, I can only imagine the intense pain hearing that brought to Teresa’s family and loved ones (@AmazonRain). UGHHHH. I’m so sorry. Praying for them all & grateful they will finally be getting the justice she/they so deserve.
@Daisy47 Hello ole friend! All I know for sure is that @beach told us that JR's brother was the bald younger guy. I assume that is his wife sitting with him.
I don't think Angie is there at all.

@Daisy47 Hello ole friend! All I know for sure is that @beach told us that JR's brother was the bald younger guy. I assume that is his wife sitting with him.
I don't think Angie is there at all.

@beach also knows that the gray headed lady is (believe it or not!) MS's stepmother Jenny! Can't figure out why she would be there. Maybe to relay things back to Mark.

Please correct ME @beach if I am wrong, it's very possible

Fitz may have made some headway in showing maybe Rodgers didn’t know why he was going to FL but none in disproving his participation once he arrived. IMO
Agree. But hard to get around his bringing a jumpsuit, a hammer (in the cooler), duct tape - and telling his girlfriend that they did it for money. I don't know too many thieves that worry about DNA to that degree. Fingerprints maybe but full coveralls with duct taped openings - complete consciousness of what he was going to do in Florida, in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member