Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I’ve been away for a bit, what is going on that I missed? Quick run down on recent updates since last night? Ty!
You may want to go to the media thread and watch the latest press conference. Video of two little children, one of them Cupcake, following a man out to the parking lot. Before that, there is a person LE is seeking to speak to that walked by just before that happened- myself and another member thinks it might be a female, but I think everyone else thinks it's a man along with the Chief of police.

Heard from mother, father, grandmother, brother - speaking on msm. I haven’t seen a quote or appearance on tv from the mysterious cousin.
Speaking of grandmother- which parent is she the mother to?

Wasn't the cousin the woman yelling at the mother to "calm down! Calm down!" to AT after she did her interview?

He had me confused too. I kept waiting for him to explain .
I just watched the video again for clarity. When the chief refers to “the third individual”, it is in regards to that particular moment/snapshot... Kamille and the unnamed child being individuals 1 and 2 and the POI being individual 3... at least that’s the way I understand it.

I wish there was a way for one of you locals to take a few photos of that area as well as a video of where the two people and children were. Someone did that in Dulce's thread, and it was so much easier to see things from their photos.
I'm actually going that direction in the next hour or two. If I can get there before dark, and it "feels safe" I was planning to do that. I'll post later if I do.

Ty!
You may want to go to the media thread and watch the latest press conference. Video of two little children, one of them Cupcake, following a man out to the parking lot. Before that, there is a person LE is seeking to speak to that walked by just before that happened- myself and another member thinks it might be a female, but I think everyone else thinks it's a man along with the Chief of police.
thank you I’m going there now

I'm actually going that direction in the next hour or two. If I can get there before dark, and it "feels safe" I was planning to do that. I'll post later if I do.
PLEASE be careful. If you don't feel safe, then don't do it. Maybe wait and have a friend or two with you. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Mothers speak out about Birmingham abduction

"Mothers at Tom Brown Village are on high alert, now five days after Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney vanished.

As the sun set on the community that has been in the dark about the well-being of the innocent 3 year old girl for the better part of a week, Jasmaine Deloach pulled tape posting fliers around the communty.

“Do you have children?” asked Andrew Donley. “Ya I have a child who was a human trafficking victim.” said Deloach. Her daughter was taken when she 16, it wasn’t until 2 months later she got her back.

“You can’t eat, you can’t sleep you can’t do nothing. I couldn’t even bath, I couldn’t do nothing. I just literally went nuts, crazy you know looking for my baby,” said Deloach.

It's something she wants no mother to feel.

“I mean nobody expects it but in the midst of it all, things happen,” said Deloach.

“You don’t know what’s going to happen,” said mother of three Sarah Venable.

McKinney's abduction happened literally in Venables backyard. She brought Her three kids in about 30 minutes before the abduction.

“It’s heartbreaking, I can’t imagine what the parents feel,” said Venable.

And she hopes she never does.

“Hold your kids right, don’t let them out of your sight, especially out here,” said Venable."

OCT 18, 2019
Searching for Kamille McKinney: Police release video of suspect, person of interest & possibly missing toddler
[...]

Birmingham police released a video Friday morning that includes a suspect and a person of interest in the kidnapping of Kamille McKinney.

Police Chief Patrick Smith says the suspect has been identified as the second adult in the video, but police are asking for the public’s assistance with identifying the person of interest (the first adult in the video).

Chief Smith says police believe one of the children is Kamille McKinney. The second child will not be identified. He says Kamille was kidnapped in the area the video was captured.

[...]

Chief Smith said there will be a grid search Sunday and is asking for volunteers. The search will be where the person of interest frequented.

[...]
Seems like the woman arrested along with the suspect should be able to identify the other POI. They obviously hang together. JMO

Mothers speak out about Birmingham abduction

"Mothers at Tom Brown Village are on high alert, now five days after Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney vanished.

As the sun set on the community that has been in the dark about the well-being of the innocent 3 year old girl for the better part of a week, Jasmaine Deloach pulled tape posting fliers around the communty.

“Do you have children?” asked Andrew Donley. “Ya I have a child who was a human trafficking victim.” said Deloach. Her daughter was taken when she 16, it wasn’t until 2 months later she got her back.

“You can’t eat, you can’t sleep you can’t do nothing. I couldn’t even bath, I couldn’t do nothing. I just literally went nuts, crazy you know looking for my baby,” said Deloach.

It's something she wants no mother to feel.

“I mean nobody expects it but in the midst of it all, things happen,” said Deloach.

“You don’t know what’s going to happen,” said mother of three Sarah Venable.

McKinney's abduction happened literally in Venables backyard. She brought Her three kids in about 30 minutes before the abduction.

“It’s heartbreaking, I can’t imagine what the parents feel,” said Venable.

And she hopes she never does.

“Hold your kids right, don’t let them out of your sight, especially out here,” said Venable."
Yikes, so that answers my question about if there were any apartments where Cupcake was kidnapped.

OCT 18, 2019
Searching for Kamille McKinney: Police release video of suspect, person of interest & possibly missing toddler
[...]

Birmingham police released a video Friday morning that includes a suspect and a person of interest in the kidnapping of Kamille McKinney.

Police Chief Patrick Smith says the suspect has been identified as the second adult in the video, but police are asking for the public’s assistance with identifying the person of interest (the first adult in the video).

Chief Smith says police believe one of the children is Kamille McKinney. The second child will not be identified. He says Kamille was kidnapped in the area the video was captured.

[...]

Chief Smith said there will be a grid search Sunday and is asking for volunteers. The search will be where the person of interest frequented.

[...]
Doesn't it seem like if they know where the POI frequents they should know who he is? Called me confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth